Thread: What a clown you Nevada guys have

https://www.rgj.com/story/news/2020/...se/6383258002/

Sad and sorry people fall for this garbage.

Elections have consequences and you now have to deal with them. Don’t bitch when Nevada tries to justify a state income tax. While Florida welcomes tourists, you chase them away.

And still 99.8% of us have no risk of anything other than a cough from this. Sad a state based on math allowed this guy to screw them over.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    https://www.rgj.com/story/news/2020/...se/6383258002/

Sad and sorry people fall for this garbage.

Elections have consequences and you now have to deal with them. Don’t bitch when Nevada tries to justify a state income tax. While Florida welcomes tourists, you chase them away.

And still 99.8% of us have no risk of anything other than a cough from this. Sad a state based on math allowed this guy to screw them over.
    Looks like he is trying to out do Newsom for Moron of the Millennium. It's quite a horse race.

“I am not issuing a shutdown order,” the governor, in quarantine recovering from a mild COVID-19 case himself, said in a Sunday virtual press conference.

Mild Case?
    I thought everyone was dying?
    I'm sure Lou Holtz will beat Coivd as well.
    Fucking Scam!

I’ll bet there are some interesting meetings going on at Fast Food chains on how to handle reservations.

Do you pull up at a drive through and have to announce your reservation time before you can order?

Asking major companies that have never had to deal with something like reservations to come up with a system is 2 days is crazy. Wondering if some will be closed for days while they figure this out? Which hurts their employees, most of which are low income, paycheck to paycheck living already.

Makes zero sense adding FF to the restrictions, even if you think regular bars and restaurants are the problem.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    I’ll bet there are some interesting meetings going on at Fast Food chains on how to handle reservations.

Do you pull up at a drive through and have to announce your reservation time before you can order?

Asking major companies that have never had to deal with something like reservations to come up with a system is 2 days is crazy. Wondering if some will be closed for days while they figure this out? Which hurts their employees, most of which are low income, paycheck to paycheck living already.

Makes zero sense adding FF to the restrictions, even if you think regular bars and restaurants are the problem.
    I'm still not sure what gives these "authorities" the right to implement these rules that affect livelihoods without offering compensation. Landlords still had to pay property taxes while their tenants lived rent free with impunity. More and more this is looking like an attempt to destroy small independent business people. I'm not sure COVID even has anything to do with it anymore.

Thread Information