Thread: Entertainment Value

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    About a year ago is the last time that I made a post in the MDawg thread that I no longer have read for a long time. In one of my old posts in that thread, I asked MDawg if he had some kind of inside knowledge that gave him the edge at baccarat which he answered right in the thread that yes he did have something else to which I completely dismissed as a lie, as no one in their right mind would say that if they in fact really did have some inner knowledge that gave him an edge. I immediately thought of just another dumb idiot coming over from another mostly dumb board looking for attention, and said to myself that real sharp members on vegas talk know how to keep secrets. Sharp people like Rob Singer who sat on a gold mine for about eleven years. I'm really rooting for you Rob as I hope that you are in fact selling a Newel.

See everyone has someone or something to believe in. This board has every kind of character even a guy that says:

"talk shit, get hit" Who is willing to bust up chest and rib cages with knee kicks on any board member 'including Steven Segal" who is willing to enter the Octagon with him.
    Last edited by BoSox; 11-24-2020 at 06:49 AM.

Thread Information