Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Someone on this very board doxxed me....

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Tasha, if you want to bet numbers the math says your best place bet is on six and eight.
    I heard Tashas best bet would be to place her ass on Robs hard 9.
    Not interested and that's actually really offensive to me...
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Tasha, if you want to bet numbers the math says your best place bet is on six and eight.
    I heard Tashas best bet would be to place her ass on Robs hard 9.
    It’s 9.5 just to keep things straight.

And I’m thinking the closest Rob ever got to fucking a black woman was jacking off to an Aunt Jemima bottle as a kid.

This is getting kind of weird for me. On a Website that nobody had a bad word to say about me until recently when I wrote that Single Lottery Winners don't need to buy HUGE Mansions, and I mentioned I live with 7 other Housemates in a Duplex, and our Duplex that houses 8 People is much smaller than these Single Lottery Winners HUGE Mansions.

The replies REALLY dragged and ragged me so hard, saying something like"It's none of your Business what Lottery Winners do with their Winnings, rather they have 7 Housemates or live on their own. You seem envious, entitled, and entitled." I actually got negative votes for my "Innocent," post.

Posters were like,"We were okay with you until you made that ridiculous post about what you THINK single Lottery Winners don't NEED. " Wow how quickly an "innocent," post got me ragged and dragged on a Website that treated me VERY well until then.

This isn't even the "Getting weird," part I was talking about in the beginning of this post. Recently, some guy who used to be neutral towards me started ragging and dragging on me so hard and posting stuff like,"I can see why you are banned from at least one other Website Nathan/Karen Nathan/Alex/Tasha/Michelle, etc! Keep it up and Posters here will be rallying for your banning from here too!"

I also got other posts from other Posters warning me that they could see why at least one other Website had Posters rallying for my permanent banning. All of this backlash happened from an "innocent," posts saying that Single Lottery Winners don't NEED huge Mansions!" The part I felt REALLY well is how this Poster knew about my other Socks when I absolutely did not talk about my Socks on that Website. At all...

Also weird is the fact that this guy who brought up my Multiple Accounts has been a Long Time Member of this Website for 9 years! The logical part of my brain was thinking,"Okay, maybe this guy found out you were a Member of this Website and decided to join so he could harass you on this Website. " This has happened to me before where at least one of my harassers went to a completely different Website and signed up JUST to harass me. Luckily my harasser was BANNED quickly after posting they wanted to shoot me in the real world. So, I have had haters jump to different Websites, sign up,and harass me. The fact that this guy is a Long Time Member of that Website and brought up my Multiple Accounts is baffling to me...

I knew something was REALLY wrong when this Guy I had never even spoken to until recently begun straight up harassing me. I also got replies of,"Your posts and Threads are weird and strange. Keep in mind that this Website treated me REALLY well until I wrote about Single Lottery Winners not NEEDING HUGE Mansions. Then the tides turned really quickly on me and I got harassed so bad....

I do wonder who this guy is who started harassing me so bad. He recently said something like, "Remember when you claimed you were a Doughnut?", an obvious reference to my Doughnut Sock. This is all really weird.
    Last edited by Tasha; 10-24-2021 at 05:04 PM.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

I told you everyone hates you. . What part of that really do you not get through your head

Originally Posted by Advantageplay View Post
    I told you everyone hates you. . What part of that really do you not get through your head
    In all honesty, I was being treated REALLY well until I posted that Single Lottery Winners don't NEED HUGE Mansions. That's when a place that treated me REALLY well until then begun ragging and dragging me so hard.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    In all honesty, I was being treated REALLY well until I posted that Single Lottery Winners don't NEED HUGE Mansions. That's when a place that treated me REALLY well until then begun ragging and dragging me so hard.
    Have you not noticed a pattern here? I don't think I've ever been banned off of or limited on any forum, I don't think most people have.

There's really no need for you to sit and defend it or give us all these crack addict reasons why you were banned. The fact is you keep getting banned and that has to be an issue with YOU.

I have been in numerous fights as a kid and as adult plenty of fights at pool halls and bars.
    that has to be an issue with YOU.
    You win the blind squirrel award...now wise up.

Have you not noticed a pattern here? I don't think I've ever been banned off of or limited on any forum, I don't think most people have.

There's really no need for you to sit and defend it or give us all these crack addict reasons why you were banned. The fact is you keep getting banned and that has to be an issue with YOU.
    But in all honesty, I don't get WHY Single Lottery Winners buy HUGE Mansions when they are the only one living there. Why do Single Lottery Winners need 20 Bedrooms and 30 rooms that are not Bedrooms? I mean, I thought I made a lot of logical sense when I pointed out that Single Lottery Winners don't NEED HUGE Mansions. And instead I got ragged and dragged when my post ACTUALLY made a lot of sense. A HUGE Mansion for just ONE person is overkill...

But in all honesty, I don't get WHY Single Lottery Winners buy HUGE Mansions when they are the only one living there. Why do Single Lottery Winners need 20 Bedrooms and 30 rooms that are not Bedrooms? I mean, I thought I made a lot of logical sense when I pointed out that Single Lottery Winners don't NEED HUGE Mansions. And instead I got ragged and dragged when my post ACTUALLY made a lot of sense. A HUGE Mansion for just ONE person is overkill...
    Maybe they want a different room for each day of the month, week, whatever. Who gives a fuck. Why Dan doesn't ban you is a better question.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Who knows, it might be a good investment. Why does anyone need a huge mansion? It's not a matter of needing it, some people just want things for the hell of it. I highly doubt that's why you got banned. I'm sure you're going to tell us that you don't make sock puppets at other forums, but in reality, you do. Some of the things you say might be lame enough for them to believe you have to be a bot or troll.

And... That Website just posted something like,"How do I block this Poster?" Wow. Just a little while ago, I fit in so well there and now Posters are ragging and dragging me so hard and at least one Poster blocked me from sending him PMs(This was AFTER he brought up my Multiple Accounts) and another Poster is asking how to block me. Wow how quickly the tides have turned against me on a Website that treated me REALLY well before I posted about Single Lottery Winners not NEEDING HUGE Mansions.

Edit. Well, at least a Poster said something like,"I actually feel kind of sorry for you, so I will offer you some valuable advice. Calm down on the constant posting you are doing and then maybe the backlash you are getting will subside because the rate you are going you will have Posters rallying for your Permenant Banning here too. You are NOT in danger of being banned YET, but enough complaints and reports about you and you just might be out the door on a Website that is actually REALLY hard to be kicked off when you are an Actual Member and not a Bot or anything like that."
    Last edited by Tasha; 10-25-2021 at 07:34 AM.

And... That Website just posted something like,"How do I block this Poster?" Wow. Just a little while ago, I fit in so well there and now Posters are ragging and dragging me so hard and at least one Poster blocked me from sending him PMs(This was AFTER he brought up my Multiple Accounts) and another Poster is asking how to block me. Wow how quickly the tides have turned against me on a Website that treated me REALLY well before I posted about Single Lottery Winners not NEEDING HUGE Mansions.

Edit. Well, at least a Poster said something like,"I actually feel kind of sorry for you, so I will offer you some valuable advice. Calm down on the constant posting you are doing and then maybe the backlash you are getting will subside because the rate you are going you will have Posters rallying for your Permenant Banning here too. You are NOT in danger of being banned YET, but enough complaints and reports about you and you just might be out the door on a Website that is actually REALLY hard to be kicked off when you are an Actual Member and not a Bot or anything like that."
    What forum is this? Maybe a few of us can join over there and explain you are not a bad person, just post too much at times. But can be a valuable poster if they are patient with you.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

What forum is this? Maybe a few of us can join over there and explain you are not a bad person, just post too much at times. But can be a valuable poster if they are patient with you.
    GorillaNation.com

Do you see a pattern here?
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Do you see a pattern here?
    In my defense, I was treated REALLY well until I made a post that they didn't agree with and you know what? I'm sticking with my beliefs that Single Lottery Winners don't NEED HUGE Mansions. In the past, I would have sucked and been like,"Oh my God. You are so right. I shouldn't have said that Single Lottery Winners don't NEED HUGE Mansions! " In an attempt to get them to not be mad at me. But you know what? I'm sticking to my principles. Why the hell does one person need a HUGE Mansion? They don't. It's overkill. If you live alone, you don't need 20 Bedrooms and 30 rooms that aren't Bedrooms and 20 200 feet hallways. Beyond ridiculous.

Tasha-I have had no dealings with you so I don't have the same amount of ill feeling against you that some have.

In fact, you have moved up on my list because I won a bet on how many posts in a row you would say "ragged and dragged".

Thank you.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Maybe they want a different room for each day of the month, week, whatever. Who gives a fuck. Why Dan doesn't ban you is a better question.
    Bump

Looks like you have another admirer on Lotterypost.com

Will you ever learn?

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Looks like you have another admirer on Lotterypost.com

Will you ever learn?
    She also has a lot of fans at her " political site". A few familiar faces LMFAO !

Thread Information