Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Someone on this very board doxxed me....

It is creepy and disturbing that they put my personal information up on this website without my permission. Doxxing someone without their permission is a Suspendable/Bannable offense. Mdawg got a two month Suspension at WOV for Doxxing Michael Bluejay. He was told that Doxxing Michael was NOT acceptable. He admitted he didn't know that what he was doing was all that bad. He apologized and removed the Doxxing link himself and he STILL got a two month Suspension for putting a Doxxing link in the first place. So I definitely know that this person who Doxxed me on this very Forum deserves to be Suspended/Banned...
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

You’ve gotta stop comparing this place to WoV they aren’t alike. And you’re dead to WoV, PERMANENTLY banned, so just let it go already. Doxxing ain’t cool tho.

Stop posting stuff like this, it doesn’t help your case. If you believe and have proof someone here did this, send the information directly to Dan.

He will deal with it if the evidence is there.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Stop posting stuff like this, it doesn’t help your case. If you believe and have proof someone here did this, send the information directly to Dan.

He will deal with it if the evidence is there.

I reported the Doxxing to Dan a couple of days ago... He hasn't responded yet......

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

I think you and the Wynnpleasure character should both be permanently banned. You keep engaging in the nonsense.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I think you and the Wynnpleasure character should both be permanently banned. You keep engaging in the nonsense.

I can't believe you said that, Maxpen. I thought you were my Friend.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

I can't believe you said that, Maxpen. I thought you were my Friend.
    Think of it as an intervention.

It is creepy and disturbing that they put my personal information up on this website without my permission. Doxxing someone without their permission is a Suspendable/Bannable offense. Mdawg got a two month Suspension at WOV for Doxxing Michael Bluejay. He was told that Doxxing Michael was NOT acceptable. He admitted he didn't know that what he was doing was all that bad. He apologized and removed the Doxxing link himself and he STILL got a two month Suspension for putting a Doxxing link in the first place. So I definitely know that this person who Doxxed me on this very Forum deserves to be Suspended/Banned...
    Why would anyone ever give half a shit about who or what you are, where you live, or what apes are related to you?

Worrying about what any forum fool says, thinks or claims about you only shows what low self-esteem you have and what a huge loser you believe you are. Is this really where your sad life is lived? Take a look at what a pathetic, relevance-seeking existence that fag kew leads on these forums. Does such a dysfunctional concocted forum life like his give you any hope for the future at all?

Wise up.

Fucking Public Forum Nazis with all your Evil Banishments.
    You don't even own the site.
    Your not even a moderator!?
    I'm probably missing some tone of voice, context or nuance in your post.
    People should never be banned though.
    Just let them keep spewing all their hate or whatever out.
    It must be some sort of a therapeutic outlet.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Why would anyone ever give half a shit about who or what you are, where you live, or what apes are related to you?

Worrying about what any forum fool says, thinks or claims about you only shows what low self-esteem you have and what a huge loser you believe you are. Is this really where your sad life is lived? Take a look at what a pathetic, relevance-seeking existence that fag kew leads on these forums. Does such a dysfunctional concocted forum life like his give you any hope for the future at all?

Wise up.

You don't understand. This person put my PRIVATE whereabouts on this VERY public Forum! I have every right to be upset. Also, the fact that a bunch of STRANGERS have my PERSONAL Cellphone Number(Apparently, my PERSONAL Cellphone Number has been shared on MULTIPLE Gambling Websites without my permission) makes this even creepier...
    Last edited by Tasha; 11-25-2020 at 03:31 PM.

Fuck man seriously dude!!!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Fucking Public Forum Nazis with all your Evil Banishments.
    You don't even own the site.
    Your not even a moderator!?
    I'm probably missing some tone of voice, context or nuance in your post.
    People should never be banned though.
    Just let them keep spewing all their hate or whatever out.
    It must be some sort of a therapeutic outlet.
    Tilt!!!

No one outed you. You are a total complete utter idiot. You post where you go daily

Wise up.

You don't understand. This person put my PRIVATE whereabouts on this VERY public Forum! I have every right to be upset. Also, the fact that a bunch of STRANGERS have my PERSONAL Cellphone Number(Apparently, my PERSONAL Cellphone Number has been shared on MULTIPLE Gambling Websites without my permission) makes this even creepier...

Buy a new $9.99 Tracphone tomorrow with a $20 prepaid card and you will be fine.

Tilt!!!
    "Triggered" as all you cool, hip kids say these days.
    I guess you just PWNED me!?

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Tilt!!!
    "Triggered" as all you cool, hip kids say these days.
    I guess you just PWNED me!?
    Notice I went with the pinball reference. I have as hard of a time fitting into this Facegram world as any other GenX....lol

Notice I went with the pinball reference. I have as hard of a time fitting into this Facegram world as any other GenX....lol
    Pinball?
    I thought it was more of a gambling or poker player reference lol.
    I can see the pinball reference though.
    Hey get out there and meet up with DarkOz for dinner and a show.
    Remember to wear your mask as it can save your life!
    Keep a safe distance of 6 feet or more while you watch him hammer some machine.

Wise up.
    I JUST realized literally SECONDS ago you made another Ape related remark about me. This is highly unacceptable.

Leave Tasha alone she's a fine individual.

She's worked through most of her problems and I assisted her during the last couple of months. Leave the woman alone.

If you keep messing with Tasha we will take action against you and get you removed not only from this board but the other forums you are members of.

Tasha is a valuable person and soon-to-be free of her ugly addictions and side habits.

Just got MAJORLY Doxxed again, even WORSE this time.... This is getting SCARY! O.O . Edit. Got more texts gloating about me being warned.... I am also getting straight up THREATS and harassments....
    Last edited by Tasha; 12-06-2020 at 05:09 PM.

Thread Information