Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trans, Queer and Non-Binary People?

You really remind me of someone, can't quite put my finger on it.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    You really remind me of someone, can't quite put my finger on it.
    He reminds me of Barney.
    I miss Barney.
    What is his gang, the LID?

Ya him and Barney are similar, but I was thinking someone a lot more relevant.

Ambiguously Gay Duo!

When SnL was good.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    What I do like about the Color of Money, is the real life Hustlers on screen.
    Yes that was great. That one hustler with red hair and the bandana (IIRC correctly, haven't seen it in ages) was quite a character.
    That was St. Louie "Louie" Roberts. He changed his appearance for the movie so he wouldn't be recognized when hustling pool. Also, Howard Vickery, Grady Mathews and Jimmy Mataya had cameo appearances. A lot of people don't know Iggy Pop also had a cameo in the movie.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Pool players in The Color of Money, Howard Vickery, Grady Mathews, Jimmy Mataya, Louie Roberts.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

And Iggy Pop also made a cameo appearance.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    What I do like about the Color of Money, is the real life Hustlers on screen.
    Yes that was great. That one hustler with red hair and the bandana (IIRC correctly, haven't seen it in ages) was quite a character.
    That was St. Louie "Louie" Roberts. He changed his appearance for the movie so he wouldn't be recognized when hustling pool. Also, Howard Vickery, Grady Mathews and Jimmy Mataya had cameo appearances. A lot of people don't know Iggy Pop also had a cameo in the movie.
    Thanks Mickey.
    https://vimeo.com/28806145

Originally Posted by pepe View Post
    Very sad. "I'm living proof...I have lived through it...Who else are you going to listen to? Is it going to take someone shooting themselves in the head for someone to listen?" Shim shouldn't have done it, now they'll say he went down on the shot gun and it was a glorious result.

Thread Information