Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Smart Money

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    Pretty soon the population will be replaced with fake people to watch the fake games. Then, fake conspiracy etc, theories. Fake Tablepooey's, too. Everything fake. Ha.

You say RIP, but, I say, Ha. Ha.
    In the meantime, trolling cunts like yourself remain.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    In the meantime, trolling cunts like y⑬urself remain.
    ---> Long time listener, first time caller. [In this thread - if I recall.]

https://anagram-solver.net/In%20the%...0?partial=true

Anyway, I mean, if every one were fake, then wouldn't every one be real in comparison to the other? So, every one real may as well be every one fake, already. Ha.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Several Rays players opt out of wearing rainbow hats, sleeve decals for Pride Night

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ms/7523268001/

At least some players are pushing back.
    It gets ridiculous.
    Pink Hats.
    Rainbow Hats.
    Military Hats.
    etc. etc.
    Obviously the owners love it as they sell more merchandise and can claim they are progressive and woke.

Garnabby
    Gold

A sequence of six nines (known as the Feynman point) begins immediately after the 761st decimal place of pi. Physicist Richard Feynman expressed a wish to memorize the digits of pi as far as that point so that when reciting them he would be able to end with ". . . nine, nine, nine, nine, nine, nine, and so on."
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Please stop with this Bullshit!

Justine Lindsay makes history as NFL's first openly transgender cheerleader

Originally Posted by monet View Post

You all keep supporting that shit..the NFL should have already been in the trash bin of history. The only major sport left standing should be hockey.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

You all keep supporting that shit..the NFL should have already been in the trash bin of history. The only major sport left standing should be hockey.

Monet's just upset because the best athlete of his and my generation is the flagship example.

https://theskepticalgambler.blogspot...nce-bruce.html

In other news Tiger Woods passes up a Billion Dollars as LIV continues a hostile take over of the PGA.
    Dustin Johnson, Sergio Garcia, Phil Mickelson and others resign from the PGA to join LIV Golf.

In other news Tiger Woods passes up a Billion Dollars as LIV continues a hostile take over of the PGA.
    Dustin Johnson, Sergio Garcia, Phil Mickelson and others resign from the PGA to join LIV Golf.
    I am actually enjoying seeing the PGA tour get its comeuppance. Media keeps bringing up Khashoggi getting murdered and hacked to pieces as a reason people shouldn't join the Saudi tour. They should also show replays of the burn survivors from Hiroshima or keep a tally of the civilian casualties in Iraq due to the U.S. invasion (at least 200k) while they're making their case for which countries should have golf tours. Shouldn't mass shooting every other day disqualify a country from sponsoring golf events? LOL.

What I especially like is how a tour built on country clubs and one-percenter fans is getting embarrassingly stomped by something that makes them look like American pikers.

maxie likes the hockey puck up his poop shoot.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Your projected gay fantasies are starting to get disturbing....lol
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Your projected gay fantasies are starting to get disturbing....lol
    Says the guy that loves to write about nine inchers.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Hey Monet,

I need to start my football prep early this year, so I'll leave you with this. The Riddler was popular in The Batman, so see if you can figure this out:

The divisions in this forum are so divisive.
    Mickey defending/protecting Rob -- LOL.
    My skin is thick; they call me Red.
    PV said mickey would lay -1000 that Rob was lyin'.
    Certainly at -900 or -850, I'd be buyin'.

P.S. I'm playing it today. Worth a shot.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Hey Monet,

I need to start my football prep early this year, so I'll leave you with this. The Riddler was popular in The Batman, so see if you can figure this out:

You lay 9 to win 1?
    I'm sick but even I'm not that sick.
    Must be nice to be rich!
    I suppose it is over a 10% return on your investment but you certainly can't miss.
    I dunno, maybe I am reading -1000, -900 and -850 wrong.
    Is this a Rugby or AFL line?
    Did you mean to type fútbol?

You're reading the -900 or -850 wrong. I didn't want to make it too easy. Certainly at -900 or -850 I'd be buyin,' but not the -900 or -850.

Now I made it too easy. It's like those Priceline Special Deals with the "unnamed hotels." If you know the star rating of the hotels and the resort fees, there's no mystery as to which "unnamed" hotel Priceline is giving you for what price. If people didn't know that, I guess I provided a worthwhile tip. Will wonders never cease?

You're reading the -900 or -850 wrong. I didn't want to make it too easy. Certainly at -900 or -850 I'd be buyin,' but not the -900 or -850.

Now I made it too easy. It's like those Priceline Special Deals with the "unnamed hotels." If you know the star rating of the hotels and the resort fees, there's no mystery as to which "unnamed" hotel Priceline is giving you for what price. If people didn't know that, I guess I provided a worthwhile tip. Will wonders never cease?
    I'm busy with LIV Golf.
    Leave me alone Alligator!

I'm busy with LIV Golf.
    Leave me alone Alligator!

It's a future, so you don't have to bet it today. But there's a possibility people will start coming on board shortly. Or, if the team loses the next game or two, they won't. Anyway, I pulled the trigger today.

Hey Monet,

I'm not defending/protecting Rob. I'm a neutral observer. Just pointing out evidence that the prosecution refuses to deliver to the defense. Also pointing out prosecutorial lies and spin. If this were a real trial the Ditz and the other Brokeback Boys would be disbarred for egregious prosecutorial misconduct.

Hockey has never been a major sport champ. This ain’t Canada.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Hockey has never been a major sport champ. This ain’t Canada.
    No Redskins allowed!
    Therefore it is the Greatest Sport EVER!
    Blackhawks are exempt.
    They will be fighting for the worst record in the league next season so you should make plenty of money betting against those Drunken Injuns.

Thread Information