Originally Posted by redietz View Post
Hey Reaper, Maybe you can comment on whether that was a Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve dinner tradition.
Of course, Red. The answer you seek is in the following anagram with gematria, from your next reply.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
Meanwhile, in a semi-prescient debate, monet and I discussed (pre-season) whether to bet against the three aging quarterbacks with the best lifetime ATS records, namely Brady, Rodgers, and Wilson.
--->

Allumette; A Fable, with Due Respect to Hans Christian Andersen, the Grimm Brothers, and the Honorable Ambrose Bierce.

https://anagram-solver.net/Meanwhile...n?partial=true

It is a re-imagining of "The Little Match Girl" by Hans Christian Andersen.
On a freezing New Year's Eve, a poor young girl, shivering and barefoot, tries to sell matches in the street. Afraid to go home because her father would beat her for failing to sell any matches, she huddles in the alley between two houses and lights matches, one by one, to warm herself. However, the girl is ignored by passersby as no one buys from her, leaving her to suffer alone in the cold weather.

In the flame of the matches, she sees a series of comforting visions: the warm iron stove, the lovely roast goose, the great glorious Christmas tree. Each vision disappears as its match burns out. In the sky she sees a shooting star, which her late grandmother had told her means someone is on their way to Heaven. In the flame of the next match she sees her late grandmother, the only person that ever treated her with love and kindness. To keep the vision of her grandmother alive as long as possible, the girl lights the entire bundle of matches.

When the matches are gone, the girl freezes to death, and her grandmother carries her soul to Heaven. The next morning, passers-by find the girl's body with a smile on her face, and express pity. They do not know about the wonderful visions she had seen or how happy she is with her grandmother in Heaven.
Was it "prescient" enough, for you? But Monet wondered, at my first post, that I rebranded myself.

Name:  Matchstick.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  9.0 KB

A match is a small rod of wood (usually poplar, sometimes willow), cardboard, or cloth, intended to create a flame by friction with its end coated with a flammable chemical, after which it is no longer usable.

TheGrimReaper
Silver

88 ----------------------> Double infinity, as in your very own "double P.S.S." Tricky stuff. Maybe, the brothers Grimm are Garnabby, and the Reaper. Ha.