Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Smart Money

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Hey Reaper, Maybe you can comment on whether that was a Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve dinner tradition.
    Of course, Red. The answer you seek is in the following anagram with gematria, from your next reply.

Meanwhile, in a semi-prescient debate, monet and I discussed (pre-season) whether to bet against the three aging quarterbacks with the best lifetime ATS records, namely Brady, Rodgers, and Wilson.
    --->

Allumette; A Fable, with Due Respect to Hans Christian Andersen, the Grimm Brothers, and the Honorable Ambrose Bierce.

https://anagram-solver.net/Meanwhile...n?partial=true

It is a re-imagining of "The Little Match Girl" by Hans Christian Andersen.
    On a freezing New Year's Eve, a poor young girl, shivering and barefoot, tries to sell matches in the street. Afraid to go home because her father would beat her for failing to sell any matches, she huddles in the alley between two houses and lights matches, one by one, to warm herself. However, the girl is ignored by passersby as no one buys from her, leaving her to suffer alone in the cold weather.

In the flame of the matches, she sees a series of comforting visions: the warm iron stove, the lovely roast goose, the great glorious Christmas tree. Each vision disappears as its match burns out. In the sky she sees a shooting star, which her late grandmother had told her means someone is on their way to Heaven. In the flame of the next match she sees her late grandmother, the only person that ever treated her with love and kindness. To keep the vision of her grandmother alive as long as possible, the girl lights the entire bundle of matches.

When the matches are gone, the girl freezes to death, and her grandmother carries her soul to Heaven. The next morning, passers-by find the girl's body with a smile on her face, and express pity. They do not know about the wonderful visions she had seen or how happy she is with her grandmother in Heaven.
    Was it "prescient" enough, for you? But Monet wondered, at my first post, that I rebranded myself.

Name:  Matchstick.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  9.0 KB

A match is a small rod of wood (usually poplar, sometimes willow), cardboard, or cloth, intended to create a flame by friction with its end coated with a flammable chemical, after which it is no longer usable.

TheGrimReaper
    Silver

88 ----------------------> Double infinity, as in your very own "double P.S.S." Tricky stuff. Maybe, the brothers Grimm are Garnabby, and the Reaper. Ha.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

Anyway, Red, I would guess that it was a New Year's Eve celebration, because Christmas was banned in Russia for some time. My (childhood) family celebrated Christmas Day, with the grandparents, here in Canada. Long tables too. My best friend's family, way back then, would open gifts, the day before. Personally, I'm not one for traditions, actually more into putting the Christmas stuff up late, and letting it a couple weeks into January. Easier to do the shopping, then. I don't even bother with turning the clocks, just keep my days the same in that respect.

Christmas became an official holiday and a non-labor day in Russia in 1991. It began regaining popularity only recently, partially because Russian leaders, starting with Vladimir Putin, annually attend a Christmas liturgy. The Russian Orthodox Church celebrates religious holidays according to the Julian calendar.
    Other searches seem to show that New Year's Eve is the big celebration there.
    Drug Rehabilitation + Haliburton County for the local thus clinics. The one in Haliburton town temporarily closed yields the closest, 4cast. 137 posts at NetVoid's forum, + 184 here =321.0, to overlap 3456 at the 3's, as the dimensions from 0 to 6, four by four.bb

The unused, Zodiac bits: 'dakadu, Lake+151?s (164 char. max) seed the final two lines of the anagram solver -of lies/revenge. Franc Baconis for the capital L yields 141=69+ᘔᘖ; 397=[(10-6+9-1)^3-(1+ᘔ+ᘖ+1)^3].

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

Gas Stoves and Ovens are the DEVIL.
    I'm going back to wood burning and installing a chimney.
    Can't wait to cut down another forest.

Originally Posted by TheGrimReaper View Post
    Other searches seem to show that New Year's Eve is the big celebration there.
    As promised, before we were interrupted by the Devil, himself,

https://www.whychristmas.com/cultures/russia

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I got old and I find myself highly irritated out in public all the time.
    Perhaps, the old subconscious is trying to tell you something.

Monet is the Devil ---> "The Devil is not me!"

In other words, that the Devil always lies, we must take you for the Devil, because any clearly thinking person would utter instead, "Yes, I am the Devil!", at which point such a person couldn't be believed, so as to distinguish himself from the Devil.

---> QED <---

TheGrimReaper
    Silver

Name:  Matchstick.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  9.0 KB

Looks like a four-headed demon (in blue). Ha.
    Last edited by TheGrimReaper; 01-11-2023 at 03:38 PM.

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

Shit, we went from me being an obese Asshole to I'm Satan lol.
    That's pretty wild man.
    I know, the Devil is the Father of all Liars and I certainly have constantly lied in my life so at minimum I am a child of the Devil?
    Sucks.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Many younger women in Yoga/gymnastics don’t get much if any action.
    Except from their coaches.
    Lol this is even getting a little too dark for me.
    Sometimes I forget how old I am.
    I knew I shouldn't of made a comment about that girl in the photo.
    That was a mistake on my part.
    I find it difficult to keep my big mouth shut on this forum.
    What will Monet's six thousand, six hundred sixty-sexth post be about?
    --->

Homosexuality in sports in the United States.

https://anagram-solver.net/what%20wi...t?partial=true

She looks like she would be fun to play around with but I'm guessing she is some form of LGBTQAIDS.
    Yes, it's all in the anagrams with gematria. No words need be spoken, even by the Devil, himself.

Which begs another question. Who is the wife of the Devil?

100% the Devil's wife is Ta6le9ooey. [Ha]

---> List of Love Deities.

https://anagram-solver.net/100%20the...y?partial=true

He is 100% UNKOOL and there is a 69% chance he is a male prostitute. Tough to dispute those facts.
    A love deity is a deity in mythology associated with romance, sex, lust, or sexuality.
    Name:  Kama_Rati.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  28.2 KB

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

I understand why anyone would give me shit all day and night on this forum, but I never understand your constant, antagonistic behavior towards tableplay.
    The guy literally likes and helps anyone on this forum that he can, and he never gets involved in all the shit posting unless constantly provoked into it.
    I'm a pig, so naturally I like shit.
    Lust and Lying are two of the biggest sins I have entertained in my life since I was 7 years old at minimum.
    Don't want to do it but obviously am in bondage.
    Thievery is most likely high on the list ranking third in my life.
    Not exactly something you want on your resume if you desire to enter into The Kingdom of Heaven.

I understand why anyone would give me shit all day and night on this forum, but I never understand your constant, antagonistic behavior towards tableplay.
    The guy literally likes and helps anyone on this forum that he can, and he never gets involved in all the shit posting unless constantly provoked into it.
    Lust and Lying are two of the biggest sins I have entertained in my life since I was 7 years old at minimum.
    Not exactly something you want on your resume if you desire to enter into The Kingdom of Heaven.
    In any case, the free speech aspect of VCT is far more valuable than the non-stop bashing of the innocuous (as you know already).

MANY similarities between you and Tableplay, it's uncanny. The only major difference is, he's well behaved compared to you Monet

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    MANY similarities between you and Tableplay, it's uncanny. The only major difference is, he's well behaved compared to you Monet
    In all seriousness Ozzy, I think it's just that Bill didn't like me pointing out all of his sockpuppets along with his quack Theory of Everything and his knowing nothing about physics/quantum mechanics while pretending that he does.

In any case, the free speech aspect of VCT is far more valuable than the non-stop bashing of the innocuous (as you know already). [Post #948]

MANY similarities between you and Tableplay, it's uncanny. The only major difference is, he's well behaved compared to you Monet [Post #949]
    --->

All in the Family: Absolutism, Revolution, and Democracy in the Middle Eastern Monarchies.

https://anagram-solver.net/MANY%20si...0?partial=true

Freedom of speech and expression, especially about political and other public issues, is the lifeblood of any democracy. Democratic governments do not control the content of most written and verbal speech. Thus democracies are usually filled with many voices expressing different or even contrary ideas and opinions.
    Gee, that must be Ozzy, the match-maker, sneaking in off to the side in the image of the happy union above.

In all seriousness Ozzy, I think it's just that Bill didn't like me pointing out all of his sock puppets along with his quack Theory of Everything and his knowing nothing about physics/quantum mechanics while pretending that he does.
    The Uni5ersal Anagram 5olver: "Whoop5, too long."
    ---> Orange Grove Plantation House.

https://anagram-solver.net/The%20Uni...2?partial=true

And there y'all have it. The Grim Reaper @555, right up the middle. Ie, no one will ever be smart or whatever enough to genuinely claim that they know what quantum mechanics is. But, Tablepooey is 5till the dumbe5t mother 5ucker on two feet to think otherwise, let alone the brain-dead gematria-freaks vaccine conspiracy theories.

If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics." ~ Feynman

Double P.S.S. It's QM something about thus effortlessly skipping through time and space in a prophetic sense?

TheGrimReaper
    Silver

Last edited by TheGrimReaper; 01-11-2023 at 08:47 PM.

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

Had some battles back in the day with a Guy on full tilt with the screen name Ozzy87

Monet,

Just a heads up. Remember when I recommended Northbet for some hockey wagers because it was offering 50% free play back on losers on specified games? Well, the little buggers banned me from the WagerBacks. Not sure if it was because I did it too often, which seems silly because most of them I was doing for half max just so I couldn't be accused of abusing them. But I am evidently on the No WagerBacks list. They are still being offered, but for some reason I am now ineligible. It might be because I mentioned them here. That seems farfetched to me, but who knows? There's no point in asking because the answer to these kinds of things is always "management decision."

Bummer. And on we go. For you folks who can still do them, say thank you and enjoy the perk.

Monet,

Just a heads up. Remember when I recommended Northbet for some hockey wagers because it was offering 50% free play back on losers on specified games? Well, the little buggers banned me from the WagerBacks. Not sure if it was because I did it too often, which seems silly because most of them I was doing for half max just so I couldn't be accused of abusing them. But I am evidently on the No WagerBacks list. They are still being offered, but for some reason I am now ineligible. It might be because I mentioned them here. That seems farfetched to me, but who knows? There's no point in asking because the answer to these kinds of things is always "management decision."

Bummer. And on we go. For you folks who can still do them, say thank you and enjoy the perk.
    I'm sorry for your loss.

Panthers PL +115

Kraken PL +100

+330

Bummer. And on we go. For you folks who can still 6o them, say thank you and enjoy the 9erk.
    --->

Hooker's Journal of Botany and Kew Garden Miscellany.

https://anagram-solver.net/Bummer.%2....?partial=true

Gee, it's getting harder and harder to get the 100% (Unkool) in there. So, perhaps, the word, uncool, like free, isn't meant to be a comparative. Yes, that's 100% true.

The colloquial word cool, meaning "fashionable," or denoting approval in general, has been around since the 1930s and 40s, inspired by jazz slang. Uncool, meaning the exact opposite, first appeared in the 1950s as hipster slang, and it's been in use ever since. So if you're disapproving of or unimpressed with something, it's totally cool to go ahead and call it uncool.
    Yes, Monet, I learned all of my grammar, logic, etc, from the Universal Anagram Solver. Amazing how it guides a person.

Thanks. CIA.0!

Ha.

The NFL has become a complete and utter Joke.
    Yes they bring in the billions but I hardly watch anymore.
    Now they moved playoff games to Saturday, Sunday and even Monday lol.
    Gotta make those TV Dollars, Yo!
    Icing on the cake is the 8-9 Bucs getting Home Field Advantage over the 12-5 Cowboys.
    One guy has some heart problems and they cancel the game.
    NFL is weak!
    Gonna be flag football very soon.

Flyers at home against Blackhawks.
    Hart vs Mrazek (and latter's 4.17 GAA) confirmed.
    It doesn't get any easier than this.

Flyers PL +110

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

Flyers PL +110
    I am now a Big Ivan Provorov Fan and need to buy one of his Game Worn Sweaters.
    END GAY PRIDE NIGHT in the NHL and in all of Professional Sport's period.
    Or, at the least add in a STRAIGHT PRIDE NIGHT, so, we that aren't gay, can participate.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

Flyers PL +110
    Apparently, it wasn't very easy.
    Flyers got run.

Thread Information