Thread: King Troll is back

Mickey is engaged in such a massive back and forth troll war over at PFA that he has no time for this place anymore. Yes lots of calling people liberals and fags just as expected.

He has a reputation of -15!!! Whatever the hell that even means. Even Karen Nathan has a positive rep at +2.

I only have time for this place.

Mickey made a spate of posts somewhere following the link, https://www.gamblingforums.com/threa....3391/page-434 .

Trump continues to mind fuck a lot of people. A few decades ago, Canada went through the separation scare. Quebec tried to leverage its somewhat central position in the country, by voting on becoming its own sovereign country. Look at the political map of the US. There is a similar (red) strip of nutty discontent all the way down the middle.

Even this sort and degree of mind fucking won't hold a candle to that of a proved working theory of everything, which has to do with every thing, including our own positioning in things.

Get all the way the fuck out of here Garnabby.

Just how far out do you want me to be?

Isn't God the one on His soul; man is the one off his soul; Jesus so far off his soul that He is back on it; and, next, the other thus version of man back off his soul; with the other side of God, next, ie, all the way off, and, then, back on His soul?

Now God may be something like matter/space. Call it, the matter/space, whatever you want to.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    He has a reputation of -15!!! Whatever the hell that even means. Even Karen Nathan has a positive rep at +2.
    I don't know WHY Mickey has a NEGATIVE Reputation on PFA. He's normal, knowledgeable, smart, mature, and reasonable.... I'd think he'd have a Positive Reputation, not a NEGATIVE one....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

You can bet Sobchak and Nightmarefish are negative repping Mickey, every chance they get. Sobchak reminds me a lot of Fat ass Billryan. The only differences are he's black and vulgar, which Billyboy is neither. He's a sarcastic know it all bitch.

That whole site is one large troll. Todd needs to rename it.

I haven't gone anywhere. I'm reading this forum everyday. PFA has several lefties that have had a major circle jerk going on for years. They are always mocking, ridiculing, and making jokes about those that are center right. It's a cottage industry over there. I jumped in to have some fun. At first they thought I was going to be a piece of cake. But I'm a battle tough VCT troll. The liberal trolls over there are all taken aback. They thought I would just shrivel up and float away. They aren't used to being bitch slapped back.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I haven't gone anywhere. I'm reading this forum everyday. PFA has several lefties that have had a major circle jerk going on for years. They are always mocking, ridiculing, and making jokes about those that are center right. It's a cottage industry over there. I jumped in to have some fun. At first they thought I was going to be a piece of cake. But I'm a battle tough VCT troll. The liberal trolls over there are all taken aback. They thought I would just shrivel up and float away. They aren't used to being bitch slapped back.
    Damn,,,, do I have to start reading another forum now?...lol...

It's quite comical, Desertrunner has gone completely apeshit over there. He reminds me of Ex-AP who would do a lot of same extreme shit over here. He's got to be a known member floating around.

Hopefully, all the political junk can, and such posters, can stay alive at that other forum.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

DiDi much like Trump - thinks far too highly of his own abilities. Reality is outside of all that OG slot AP play there isn't much there.

Continue on though our wayward son.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Popped in over there and Mickey, or crimmdog millionaire as I like to call him, has a -30 rep now, whatever that means. Gotta have the most negative rep on the sight. He’s firing up those liberal assholes.
    Last edited by mcap; 01-05-2021 at 10:34 AM.

Thread Information