Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a new name for Covid-19

An increasingly irrelevant Donald "Loser" Trump, ever seeking attention, wants the newvaccine(s) to be called "the Trump vaccine(s)."

Pshaw.

It would be much more fitting to rename Covid-19 "the Trump flu."
    What, Me Worry?

You’re going to get Mickey all riled up if he ever checks in here anymore meester vee.

Actually there is such a thing as the "Trump flu" going around.

Symptoms include blind acceptance of unproven accusations, inability to think critically, and adoration of a reprehensible slug-like creature with bad hair.

Note: I'm a libertarian, not a leftist, but I loathe and despise Trump and have prior to him bullshitting Americans in order to ascend to the throne.

The egotistical troll is a monster, a blight, a bully, and a fraud.

And he lost, yet refuses to concede defeat, knowing that will tarnish his bullshit "Trump brand."

Can't wait to watch the fun begin next year when the DA in NY comes after him, as well as watch him defend the many civil cases that have been on hold since 2016.

Someone should do a reality show about it, call it "The Apprentice's Revenge," or perhaps "Comeuppance for a Douchebag."
    Last edited by MisterV; 12-17-2020 at 11:47 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    You’re going to get Mickey all riled up if he ever checks in here anymore meester vee.
    Music to my ear. Play on. Hehehe.

"McCartney wrote this song in response to drug laws that criminalized him and his friends (including fellow "bands on the run" Eagles and Byrds). ... Shortly after the Band On The Run album was released, McCartney told Melody Maker: "The basic idea about the band on the run is a kind of prison escape."
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Actually there is such a thing as the "Trump flu" going around.

Symptoms include blind acceptance of unproven accusations, inability to think critically, and adoration of a reprehensible slug-like creature with bad hair.

Note: I'm a libertarian, not a leftist, but I loathe and despise Trump and have prior to him bullshitting Americans in order to ascend to the throne.

The egotistical troll is a monster, a blight, a bully, and a fraud.

MisterV, you got it all wrong, Trump kept his promises, there were just too many evil people in the swamp that brought him down. He is going to go down as a great president. The country blew it big time with Mr "come on man" that senile 47 year lifetime "good for nothing" politician.

He fumbled the ball very, very badly with covid-19: that will be a key part of his legacy.

So far as him "going down," let's ask Stormy Daniels about that ...

What about him fucking over Atlantic City?

Biden is no prize either, and with Harris just waiting for old Joe to keel over things are a bit dicey.

Just as Obama inherited a pile of shit from Bush, Biden is inheriting the same from the Orange Oaf.

Am I the only one that notices that Republicans talk about being fiscally conservative yet they run the national debt up and up and up?

One can only hope Biden can pull a Bill Clinton and balance the budget: our multi-trillion national debt got huge under Trump, who I am absolutely convinced planned to do what he always does: file bankruptcy, this time on the national debt.

Like some cowboys, Trump is "All hat and no cattle."

Good riddance.

Best leave politics to those who know how to play the game.
    What, Me Worry?

MisterV, you must be nuts like the rest of those far-left loons. In my opinion, Trump is the best president that the country ever had.

Bosox, MrV couldn't have arrived here soon enough. Although I have to admit that it was great fun here with all of the crazed Republicans, even after Covid-19 set in.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    Bosox, MrV couldn't have arrived here soon enough. Although I have to admit that it was great fun here with all of the crazed Republicans, even after Covid-19 set in.
    Garnabby, I would love to confer with you here tonight but it is prime time and nothing is better than watching Fox News channel during prime time, except for all the My pillow commercials.

An increasingly irrelevant Donald "Loser" Trump, ever seeking attention, wants the newvaccine(s) to be called "the Trump vaccine(s)."

Pshaw.

It would be much more fitting to rename Covid-19 "the Trump flu."
    I've been calling it the Trump vaccine for a couple months now. I'll be taking the Trump vaccine as soon as possible. I'm in the first group but behind health care workers, first responder and nursing home residents. I'm thinking it will take 100K doses to cover them in Montana. Then my group will be up. We just got the first 10K doses Monday and Tuesday.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

He fumbled the ball very, very badly with covid-19: that will be a key part of his legacy.

Biden is no prize either, and with Harris just waiting for old Joe to keel over things are a bit dicey.

Just as Obama inherited a pile of shit from Bush, Biden is inheriting the same from the Orange Oaf.

Am I the only one that notices that Republicans talk about being fiscally conservative yet they run the national debt up and up and up?

One can only hope Biden can pull a Bill Clinton and balance the budget: our multi-trillion national debt got huge under Trump, who I am absolutely convinced planned to do what he always does: file bankruptcy, this time on the national debt.

Good riddance.

Remember what Hillary said "Don't concede the election under any circumstances." Trump is just following her advice.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I hope to get the vaccine as soon as possible, in fact I'd be willing to pay a hefty premium out of pocket in order to get it sooner rather than later.

Which leads me to wonder just how corrupt the supply chain will turn out to be.

Also, shouldn't NFL players and staff be given it sooner than the average joe?

Hell, talk about an "essential business" ...
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    Garnabby, I would love to confer with you here tonight but it is prime time and nothing is better than watching Fox News channel during prime time, except for all the My pillow commercials.
    Bosox, this is wonderful. Then the rest of us may get on with our lives without having the Trumps forced on us. I mean, it was hard to find any news and events in general that didn't involve them and their lackeys.

I find it extremely ironic, especially on internet forums, how most try to be #1 by talking about every one else but themselves in terms of what they are doing to improve their lives. Who cares what Wizard is doing, or, what Trump is doing? Pitifully failed internet site, and, similarly failed at life.

Ha. Now we can get back to leading our lives of "quiet desperation" in peace.

Good riddance.

Some republicans talk about fiscal responsibility, but not enough. I don’t hear any dems talk about it either. The bailouts and stimuli are never big enough.

I share your hope that Biden can do it, but I know that’s just folly.

Clinton got it done in 98’ but that was after he signed welfare reform from Newt after twice vetoing earlier.
    There is no stomach to cut social programs. The free shit army would go nuts.

MisterV, you must be nuts like the rest of those far-left loons. In my opinion, Trump is the best president that the country ever had.
    BoSox, 42% of US voters think Trump was the worst President ever. You are in the minority.
    https://www.news18.com/news/world/ho...r-3197543.html

U.S. voters, no matter who they vote for, aren't smart to begin with.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    BoSox, 42% of US voters think Trump was the worst President ever. You are in the minority.
    https://www.news18.com/news/world/ho...r-3197543.html
    Midwest Player, I am proud to be one of the 22% minority who think that Trump was the best president ever.

Kung Flu is the perfect name. It's undisputable.

Originally Posted by Prozema View Post
    Kung Flu is the perfect name. It's undisputable.
    I recall having heard only two persons call it this, namely, Trump, and Singer. Whom do you hang out with?

I prefer the Ching Chong Shivers

Thread Information