Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a new name for Covid-19

I stand shoulder to shoulder with Mister V and anyone else who feels that Grump was a lying moron. And just look at how he's pardoning his hacks and cronies on the way out the door, before many of these convicts have completed or even started their sentences! Normally pardons are granted to those who have long ago completed their sentences and proven themselves through many years of rectitude. And I thought Grump was supposed to drain the swamp - instead he's re-filling it with freshly pardoned criminal politicians. Now, these thoughts expressed in this post aren't entirely my own, but so much the better that others feel the same way I do.
    Last edited by MDawg; 12-23-2020 at 10:00 PM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    I stand shoulder to shoulder with Mister V and anyone else who feels that Grump was a lying moron.

Please don't insult Mister V who is a classy guy, up until he starts talking about politics. You on the other hand who is standing shoulder to shoulder with Mister V is very insulting to him.

I imagine that someone of a more distinct stature or import would classify "classy", an insult.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Trump for many has become a symbol of "resistance to change," which I think is the REAL issue which is dividing America: should we in fact become more liberal and progressive, or keep things the way they are?

There are staunch advocates on both sides, and as the sides are fairly even each is clawing for advantage.
    Last edited by MisterV; 12-24-2020 at 11:23 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information