Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IRS W2'G Threshold May Be Changing Soon

"More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Although that would be great news, I wouldn't count on it.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I said this YEARS ago that the Jackpot should be raised from $1200 to $5,000 since we do NOT live in 1977 when the $1200 Jackpot Threshold was $1200 . $1200 in 1977 WAS a big deal... In Current and recent times, $1200 is NOT all that much anymore... Sad that it took 43 YEARS to seriously consider putting the Jackpot Threshold to $5,000
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

The only irritating thing about the $1200 threshold is waiting for the paperwork and having to deal with the floor minions. Changing it to $5k makes a lot more sense (it should be $10k) but you would still be met with stoppages for handpays so the greedy floor slugs could intimidate tips out of the weaker players.

We stayed at Circa 3 days last week and I got 2 signers. Both times the handpays weenies acted mortified that I didn't tip them. Other than that, we went to both Saginaw's Deli and Barry's Prime twice each, and everything was top notch, esp. Barry's. Reservations were required everywhere. The best part was the places were only 25% capacity because of Sissylak's restrictions.

We only went to see the place and don't expect to stay there again. I didn't even get a slot card. I valet parked which was $15/night, and yikes! I actually PAID for our really nice room, which was $139 + $34/night. First time I've ever paid for parking or a resort fee--anywhere. Times have changed and accept, adapt, and adjust are the key words now.

So don't let the W2G threshold stop you from enjoying yourself. But if you go to Circa, ignore the losers, bums and lowlifes on Freemont.

Speaking of which, I haven't watched the NFL yet this year until I turned it on today to watch Josh Allen play. Great game, but WTF is up with the commercials? Are black people REALLY 50% to 60% of our population? Do that many white men REALLY like the prickly-haired pubies and rough bumpy skin of black women? Just turned off football for good. Good riddance.

Hang in there Rob, Brady..Brees and Rogers are still around.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer
    WTF is up with the commercials? Are black people REALLY 50% to 60% of our population? Do that many white men REALLY like the prickly-haired pubies and rough bumpy skin of black women? Just turned off football for good. Good riddance.
    Yeah, it was better when blacks and mulattos were slaves, right, Rob?

Especially the mamas: work em hard in the day and plough your fill at night, right, Rob?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    WTF is up with the commercials? Are black people REALLY 50% to 60% of our population? Do that many white men REALLY like the prickly-haired pubies and rough bumpy skin of black women? Just turned off football for good. Good riddance.

Especially the mamas: work em hard in the day and plough your fill at night, right, Rob?
    Slaves are a thing of the past and nobody really cares about what went down then today. Ask any high school student without a hoodie or pants down around his knees. These commercials are pushing some sort of racial agenda at us when they don't need to. Football games are played by 75% blacks, but even that doesn't appease the idiots. Besides, when the stands are full it's nearly all white people paying to see them play, and the vast majority of people watching the games on tv are also white. How about just serving up commercials with the actual % of blacks in our population, which is under 14%.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Slaves are a thing of the past and nobody really cares about what went down then today.
    This is so true.

Mr V...what world do you live in?

Most of Rob's hate, is self hate. In this case, he hates that he is descent from black Africans.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Most of Rob's hate, is self hate. In this case, he hates that he is descent from black Africans.
    We are all descended from the same place...if that's what you believe.

Slaves are a thing of the past and nobody really cares about what went down then today. Ask any high school student without a hoodie or pants down around his knees. These commercials are pushing some sort of racial agenda at us when they don't need to. Football games are played by 75% blacks, but even that doesn't appease the idiots. Besides, when the stands are full it's nearly all white people paying to see them play, and the vast majority of people watching the games on tv are also white. How about just serving up commercials with the actual % of blacks in our population, which is under 14%.
    Marketing departments bending over backwards to a fault to be inclusive. The only group they’re not worried about is straight white males.

Also, that 14% figure is virtually the same as 50 years ago. Where’s BLM? And why is noted racist and planned parenthood founder Margaret Sanger still a hero to the left....

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

Marketing departments bending over backwards to a fault to be inclusive. The only group they’re not worried about is straight white males.

Also, that 14% figure is virtually the same as 50 years ago. Where’s BLM? And why is noted racist and planned parenthood founder Margaret Sanger still a hero to the left....
    Another damn racist, even though she never saw what color she was...

https://www.tmz.com/2020/12/19/helen...ghts-activist/

Rhetorical comment, she could see up to her first two years...
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Originally Posted by coach belly
    Mr V...what world do you live in?
    My sarcasm just went screaming right over you, coach.

But to answer your rhetorical question, I live in Portland, Oregon, where BLM and their antifa butt-buddies duke it out regularly with right thinking Americans.

Rob is right though about this new crop of ultra-liberal commercials being a sop; never saw this amount of blacks, or multi-racial couples in commercials til the BLM nonsense started.
    What, Me Worry?

You know when I watch a commercial for soap or soda or staying at a hotel, I never pay attention to the race of the actors

Do you guys really get upset because a commercial for soap products shows black people using it instead of white people?

The only irritating thing about the $1200 threshold is waiting for the paperwork and having to deal with the floor minions. Changing it to $5k makes a lot more sense (it should be $10k) but you would still be met with stoppages for handpays so the greedy floor slugs could intimidate tips out of the weaker players.

We stayed at Circa 3 days last week and I got 2 signers. Both times the handpays weenies acted mortified that I didn't tip them. Other than that, we went to both Saginaw's Deli and Barry's Prime twice each, and everything was top notch, esp. Barry's. Reservations were required everywhere. The best part was the places were only 25% capacity because of Sissylak's restrictions.

We only went to see the place and don't expect to stay there again. I didn't even get a slot card. I valet parked which was $15/night, and yikes! I actually PAID for our really nice room, which was $139 + $34/night. First time I've ever paid for parking or a resort fee--anywhere. Times have changed and accept, adapt, and adjust are the key words now.

So don't let the W2G threshold stop you from enjoying yourself. But if you go to Circa, ignore the losers, bums and lowlifes on Freemont.

Speaking of which, I haven't watched the NFL yet this year until I turned it on today to watch Josh Allen play. Great game, but WTF is up with the commercials? Are black people REALLY 50% to 60% of our population? Do that many white men REALLY like the prickly-haired pubies and rough bumpy skin of black women? Just turned off football for good. Good riddance.
    I thought all valet parking everywhere is unavailable due to Covid.

My sarcasm just went screaming right over you, coach.
    I don't think so, my understanding was that you were trying to insult Singer.

Originally Posted by coach belly
    I don't think so, my understanding was that you were trying to insult Singer.
    Not sure I'd say "insult;" more like "bait."

It wasn't as if I said anything I thought he would disagree with.

It is a historical fact that Americans used to be able to own slaves, and his writings made me believe he wished he still could.

Hell, if I lived 200 years ago all things being equal I'd have wanted to own a bunch of slaves: for economic, not sociological or political reasons.

Today if I wanted to own a slave I'd need to travel to the more primitive areas of north Africa such as Tunisia, or so I've read as "that dog won't hunt" anymore on this side of the big pond.
    What, Me Worry?

Rob is right though about this new crop of ultra-liberal commercials being a sop; never saw this amount of blacks, or multi-racial couples in commercials til the BLM nonsense started.
    What you are seeing is the disappearance of woke white male actors, writers and producers from the film industry. The woke white male idiots were extremely vocal in their support of BLM/Antifa and other left wing causes to the point of screaming about it. One of the fruits of their movement was industry leaders put a premium on women and minority actors, writers, and producers, eliminating white males as much as possible.

But guess what. The woke white male idiots talked themselves out of their own jobs and now they are complaining about it. There are articles about it online.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...ne-ER6_UJBHBev

It's funny as shit to me. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of idiots.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 12-20-2020 at 04:01 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

What you are seeing is the disappearance of woke white male actors, writers and producers from the film industry. The woke white male idiots were extremely vocal in their support of BLM/Antifa and other left wing causes to the point of screaming about it. One of the fruits of their movement was industry leaders put a premium on women and minority actors, writers, and producers, eliminating white males as much as possible.

But guess what. The woke white male idiots talked themselves out of their own jobs and now they are complaining about it. There are articles about it online.

Give it three years...the box office will have the final say.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

It's funny as shit to me. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of idiots.
    This is like"The Onion"?

Lol, you righties aren't taking this shit seriously are you?

Thread Information