Thread: New Covid has been found in United Kingdom.... :( :/

We were THIS close from waking up from the unexpected Coronavirus Fiasco, Tragedy, and Disaster nightmare when the Coronavirus Vaccine was found and being given out.... Now, According to multiple News Sources, another Coronavirus is swirling around in United Kingdom. Uh oh. Here we go again. Hopefully this new Coronavirus that is swirling around in The United Kingdom doesn't travel worldwide like The CURRENT Coronavirus did. This New Coronavirus swirling around The United Kingdom happened to happen roughly one year after the First Coronavirus started in Wuhan, China that we are STILL battling. Hopefully this new Coronavirus swirling around in The United Kingdom does NOT cause Country wide Shutdowns like the FIRST Coronavirus did. The bright spot is that if it DOES travel worldwide, we'd be better prepared for it due to the CURRENT Coronavirus that traveled worldwide. It won't be like how innocent we were when the FIRST Coronavirus traveled from China to the world. Most People thought we were safe since at first it was only ONE City that had been affected by the FIRST Coronavirus.

I remember someone saying something like,"When the Coronavirus first broke out in China, it was only 100 cases and five deaths. I thought,"Coronavirus is ONLY affecting ONE City in China. China is in a completely different Continent on the OTHER side of the world. It's not America's problem at ALL! Now that the Coronavirus is now in America and is OUR problem as well, I'm frightened." We will be better educated this time around and be stronger and know how quickly one Country's problem can become our problem as well.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information