Thread: Caesars Rewards member has $700 of his RCs stolen, and Caesars is avoiding reimbursing him because of internal fail

Caesars really is good at fucking over their customers via incompetence: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...-it-for-months
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Checking IDs works with literate employees with good vision and boldness to care.

I think it was this spring. A friend of mine had $1500 RC stolen in Vegas. There was an inside ring working in Vegas. If they could get a card with RCs left. They would fake the ID. My friend got her RCs back. I think it was at Caesars.

$400 or so worth of RCs disappeared from my account, but they weren't stolen. They show (accurately) that I only spent $19 worth in December -- the month they vanished.

But customer service has been useless -- both at Total Rewards itself and by e-mail. I'm basically being told that they've given me the full list of charges, and to kick rocks.

I don't think I'll resolve this until they get more US based employees -- or perhaps ever.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    $400 or so worth of RCs disappeared from my account, but they weren't stolen. They show (accurately) that I only spent $19 worth in December -- the month they vanished.

But customer service has been useless -- both at Total Rewards itself and by e-mail. I'm basically being told that they've given me the full list of charges, and to kick rocks.

I don't think I'll resolve this until they get more US based employees -- or perhaps ever.
    There has to be a way they can see your December 1st balance if they wanted to. When you say at Total Rewards itself, do you mean in person at a desk? Not that one should have to get to that point in any case.

Sad what this company has become, but sadder that people still give them enough business that it really hasn’t hurt the company financially. The stock still had a good year overall even after dropping back from its highs in the fall.

Unfortunate we’re not getting another legendary Druff vs customer service story out of this, you’re getting soft.

Today at Harrahs Rincon my wife tried to use her 20/21 Diamond dinner and told it had been used on Dec. 21 in Tahoe. Of course, we have not been to Tahoe in 15 years. The asst. manager told us, she would have wait for manager to do some research and they would contact us by phone. I used mine instead and headed home. An hour later, the manager called and reinstituted the dinner. Did not say what originally happened. They handled the situation well.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

There has to be a way they can see your December 1st balance if they wanted to. When you say at Total Rewards itself, do you mean in person at a desk? Not that one should have to get to that point in any case.

Sad what this company has become, but sadder that people still give them enough business that it really hasn’t hurt the company financially. The stock still had a good year overall even after dropping back from its highs in the fall.
    I think there will be wake up call for Eldiablo this year as many will not chase the tiers as in the past. Every CET player I know has dropped their play. Many now realize that the shows, lounges and spas are not coming back (LV market) and with a new earning year are ready to move on.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Thread Information