Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fools going to DC march

Those planning to attend the march in Washington on Jan. 6th in support of Herr Trump are as skewed in their thinking as are the BLM / antifa cocksuckers.

A pox on both of their houses!
    What, Me Worry?

I tend to wonder about anyone that takes time out of their life to protest for any of the nonsense taking place in today's world.

Exactly!

Bullying and "wishing it weren't so" should not negate the decisive power of our votes.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Exactly!

Bullying and "wishing it weren't so" should not negate the decisive power of our votes.
    the decisive power of our votes.

I am glad that you are finding an illegitimate presidential race so amusing. Of course, I don't blame you for being happy considering there will not be a shortage of divorces regardless of the outcome of the crooked results.

Those planning to attend the march in Washington on Jan. 6th in support of Herr Trump are as skewed in their thinking as are the BLM / antifa cocksuckers.

Unfortunately, it appears you are so blinded by your one-way idealistic views, you don’t even realize that the extreme left wing liberalism conversations you endlessly try to create here are just taking up space.

There will always be a fool or two that will entertain you but, for the most part I tend to believe that most here don’t respect you or any of your pathetic visions, or hopes, that are all created by your own skewed extremely warped thinking.

Scumbags like you are only concerned about what’s best for only you. Your posts make that point perfectly clear.

For the record the only disease on this site is obviously you.

Exactly!

Where was this opinion after the 2016 vote and the years following 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020?

You once again expose yourself for the one-way, two-faced, lying prick you really are.

PS. I forgot scumbag....

D.C. mayor calls in National Guard ahead of pro-Trump protests...

Hey professor, while you’re on the subject of the Trump DC protest it’s obvious the raciest DC mayor decided to call in the national guard before it even factually takes place. While she let the raciest mobs do what they wanted during their protests in DC she refused to call in law and order.

This raciest bitch let BLM, Antifa and anti-Trump rallies have their way in our capital. She even let the black racists mobs paint the streets in our capital with black racist slogans.

This is what scumbags like you pound your fists into the air with support. The real problem you and the rest of the liberal assholes fail to realize, is eventually the balloon will burst. I would put my money on the group that has the guns.

Hmmm I always figured you were an antifa cocksucker.

You guys are a couple of dumb bunnies if you think I am liberal.

No, I vote Libertarian, and I am ANTI-TRUMP.

By that I mean I loathe and despise Trump, the man: I don't have a big problem with Republican politics, in fact it aligns closer with my Libertarian beliefs than does the liberal nonsense spewed by the lefties.

My issue is with Trump ... I am reposting an email a buddy just sent me on the subject; I couldn't have said it better myself ...

" One Republican said he isn't living in reality if he really believes the things he's saying
    about fraud in Georgia's Presidential vote.
    Still blabbing about the Dominion Voting machines and suitcases filled with votes, and other
    nonsense, what he did on that one-hour phone call was break the law.
    Attempting to manipulate voting procedures and outcomes is either a violation of Federal law or of State of Georgia laws.
    Commenting jurists and scholars all agree, but most doubt he'll be prosecuted.

The civil war in the Republican Party is awesome. Aligning with Trump-- what a fucking barrel ride down the Falls. Go ahead, you morons. He won't be a factor in 2024. He's nearly crazy now. in four years he'll be clinical.
    Look out in the streets of DC. They're coming. All the nuts jobs, gun fanatics, wife beaters, white trash will be there tomorrow. And long standing bonds, goodwill, camaraderie among some Republicans will be shattered when they take opposing sides and vote.
    I hope the city burns.

"So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes." "
    Last edited by MisterV; 01-05-2021 at 01:01 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Libertarians seek to maximize autonomy and political freedom, emphasizing free association, freedom of choice, individualism and voluntary association. Libertarians share a skepticism of authority and state power, but some of them diverge on the scope of their opposition to existing economic and political systems.
    Libertarianism is one of the main philosophical positions related to the problems of free will and determinism which are part of the larger domain of metaphysics. In particular, libertarianism is an incompatibilist position which argues that free will is logically incompatible with a deterministic universe.
    Perhaps, the same thing as the NDP, here in Canada. Although the NDP infrequently held power provincially, and, it was able to bring about many of its federal policies by opposition power, most notably free basic health care.

The NDP governs the province of British Columbia, forms the Official Opposition in Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Ontario, and have sitting members in every provincial legislature except those of Quebec, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island.
    When was Healthcare free in Canada? July 1, 1968. The starting date was July 1, 1968, and the Act provided that the federal government would pay about half of Medicare costs in any province with insurance plans that met the criteria of being universal, publicly administered, portable and comprehensive.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Things should be very interesting in DC tomorrow.

Old Chinese curse: "May you live in interesting times."
    What, Me Worry?

Hey MrProfessor, is the buddy that sent you that e-mail a bottom feeding lawyer also? The camaraderie between the both of you appears special. I couldn’t imagine a roomful of you blinded weirdos.

Wonder how we’re going to keep this country on the right path with 78 million of you. Actually the true count is about 65 million but who’s counting. Oh, that’s right, you would be counting big time if the results were the same but reversed. But for now, who cares? LOL

Hey assblackwards, I DID NOT VOTE FOR BIDEN!

Get that through your thick skull before you start accusing me of liking the outcome of the election.

I was disappointed as my candidate lost.

I simply can't stand Trump and am happy he lost; too bad the republicans have tied themselves to this poltroon lock, stock, and missing ballot.
    What, Me Worry?

Name:  we-will-march-on-washington-and-light-my-hair-on-fire.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  139.2 KB
    What, Me Worry?

Hey assblackwards.
    Well, this is funny. Nice play on words.

Things should be very interesting in DC tomorrow.

Old Chinese curse: "May you live in interesting times."
    I imagine that these are average times, in the grand scheme of things.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

I imagine that these are average times, in the grand scheme of things.
    Well, maybe compared to medieval times when plague, corrupt rulers and a crippled intelligentsia soured the land.

Hey, wait a minute ...
    What, Me Worry?

Hey, wait a minute ...
    I think that, to some extent, every one tries to, has to try to re- define and arrange the world, in a way that suits their circumstances. So, it could be that every one chooses to believe that they live in exceptional times. Certainly, it's human nature, from group down to individual, to feel special. Likely, beyond the species, an evolutionary trait. If Aristotle was right about man being an animal that brings things to extremes, well, then just wait and see, speculate about, etc, what comes down the road.

Most likely, the most interesting time of all involves the "big" bang/crunch and freeze. Just because we weren't/won't literally be around for it doesn't mean that it happens in isolation.

Anyway, the stuff going on now has to be, by far, more of a man-made "tragedy". Karl Marx: History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.

There is so much going on here, but, suffice it to add that even a proved real and actual theory of everything can not, by definition, be overly interesting. After all, if you look at, say, only the possible types and degrees of abstract point as micro/macro- black hole, electron, space-time singularity, a point made of its own surface (a one-sided surface, or line), an untenable point so "small" that it dissolves to every where at once, a point that is our particular universe with respect to an infinity of universes, a point that is in while out, and, so on, then all you have to do is go over and over your theory, until you have stumbled across all the "hidden driveways" in your theory that lead to such, in practice. Trial and error, like anything else. As well, for a theory of everything to be of much use, ie, a theory of everything, then it can't occur on the very end of things. It can't be overly interesting.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 01-05-2021 at 07:17 PM.

Times today are "interesting" in the sense that they are basically unprecedented (or nearly so) in American history.

A corrupt, venal overlord consigning many hundreds of thousands of his subjects to death due to his indifference, bull-headedness and yes, his stupidity.

I envision the orange oaf fiddling while America goes up in flames.

We have had a serious epidemic before, but not while political / societal meltdown occurred simultaneously.

Whatever, 2020 has been a very, very unusual year by any measuring metric.

No, nothing like the Big Bang, but unusual nonetheless.
    Last edited by MisterV; 01-05-2021 at 07:10 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

We have had a serious epidemic before, but not while political / societal meltdown occurred simultaneously.

Whatever, 2020 has been a very, very unusual year by any measuring metric.
    Yes, a highly unlikely year. I was more amazed at how the lesser noticed numbers, in the background, lined up. A head-scratcher.

If I recall, Philadelphia didn't cancel a big war bonds parade, at the beginning of the second round of the 1918 flu, and the much-worse virus spun out of control there, but, this pales in comparison to what Trump did. New Zealand had the initial spike in cases, but, from there on, if I recall, it was like a handful if any new cases a day.

I find it indicative of the overall spiritual and political health of the Chinese people to note their success in squelching the virus, at least when compared to the USA.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information