Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
Can I assume every Republican on this forum is now hanging their head in shame today? There is blood on Trump's hands.

Absolutely not. By all means there’s not enough blood on our hands yet. Hopefully this is only the beginning of what’s to come.

25 Americans were killed last year during protests. Most during the racist BLM and Antifa rallies. Burning down cities, businesses, police precents, looting, attacking politicians at their homes with families and babies, for a whole year; yet, not a fucking word out of the mouths of the left-wing liberal scumbags.

At least the republicans yesterday terrorized the source of the problem. One could only hope this is just the beginning of what’s to come.

Finally, the republicans stood up and the fake media is trying to convince everyone the USA is coming to an end. I watched CNN during this yesterday and gave them credit for the fake Armageddon entertainment created. I couldn't stop laughing.

I can’t participate in any of this stuff but certainly prepared to protect my family and property with force. I also believe a civil war is a strong possibility on the horizon if the left wing nut jobs don’t stop everything their doing that got us here.