Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fools going to DC march

You guys are being weird.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I can tell you that the asshole with the horns is a Trumpie
    jbjb doesn't understand what "proven" or proof means.

He thinks that his accusation is proof enough.

He also thinks the guy was trying to cover his tattoos.

jb is a retard.
    All right Coach, I admit that was funny. On a serious and less insulting note jbjb, I saw the the Antifa false flag claim developing last night followed by nonspecific claims that some had been IDed. I strongly suspect made up bullshit. One of the claims came from the same Pol who talked to the Trump crowd pre-riot. If this is actually true, I'd love to know. Please share. When I'm wrong, I get to learn something new. It's a no lose situation for me.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    It may seem so.

I find zen parables to be helpful in centering and helping to clear my mind.

Carnabby seems to need some help in that dept.

His appears to have a mind in need of finding traction.
    Last edited by MisterV; 01-07-2021 at 10:58 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Can I assume every Republican on this forum is now hanging their head in shame today? There is blood on Trump's hands.
    25 Americans were killed last year during protests. Most during the racist BLM and Antifa rallies. Burning down cities, businesses, police precents, looting, attacking politicians at their homes with families and babies, for a whole year; yet, not a fucking word out of the mouths of the left-wing liberal scumbags.

At least the republicans yesterday terrorized the source of the problem. One could only hope this is just the beginning of what’s to come.

Finally, the republicans stood up and the fake media is trying to convince everyone the USA is coming to an end. I watched CNN during this yesterday and gave them credit for the fake Armageddon entertainment created. I couldn't stop laughing.
    I already knew ahead of time no left-leaning member of this site would ever respond to blackhole's post because they are all two-faced cowards.
    blackhole has made it clear that I'm an annoying libtard that should be ignored so that the you Trump supporters can have the board to yourselves. But I'll respond for you, Bosox.

I sincerely don't know any cities that have burned down, I assume that you are intentionally exaggerating for a talking point. I completely condemn destroying businesses and looting. There is no excuse for that and these people should be arrested, prosecuted and jailed.

When these riots were going their strongest I expressed my view and my reasoning that in most places people protested peacefully. I see a distinction between prrtesters and rioters. In others people attached themselves to the protests and rioted. Sometimes they split off from the main BLM group, sometimes individuals hid behind the protesters and sometimes the protesters went home at and were replaced by rioters. So we'll agree that rioting occurred during some BLW protests and that was wrong. We will probably disagree that I think over 90% of protests were peaceful and that few BLM protesters were also rioters. I think that rioters are criminals and most criminals that I've taught don't even vote out in the world. Some Antifa members believe that property damage is an acceptable tool. I've tried to find some summary of Antifa arrests, but come up empty. I'm under the impression that most overestimate that the size and organization of Antifa. They are some loosely associated chapters that are overrepresented in the northwest. I'm guessing more of the rioters are opportunistic criminals, left and right extremist, and triggered demonstrators. I actually can see why people want to destroy a police precinct if the police there beat and murdered my friends and then covered it up with false police reports. I wouldn't do it though. If a cop murdered my friend , lied about it, and got away with it, I'd either be amoral enough to follow him home and kill him or just bitch about it to anyone that would listen. Arson isn't my thing.

I can't think of any BLM protestors threatening pols. Maybe its a vocabulary thing. If its a peaceful and unarmed protest off their property, I'm probably good. Guns, threats, vandalism are another animal. This particular leftwing scumbag has said similar things months ago, but stick to your narrative.

I 100% think that Biden won the election and that stop the steal is complete bullshit.

I had a guy in my prison in for assault. He told me that it turned out that he wasn't exactly told the truth about what his victim had done. It was assault regardless, but now he felt stupid stupid as well. He got to spend some time with me. The Trump rioters weren't attacking anything except a place where people doing their job counting votes. Not only were their 60 plus court cases, but some of these states are under Republican control. You guys have already dismissed this "fake news" though. But you do you. My inmate did him, but at least he had a learning curve.
    Last edited by wasilla; 01-07-2021 at 11:09 PM.

[QUOTE=wasilla;118282][QUOTE=BoSox;118253]

blackhole has made it clear that I'm an annoying libtard that should be ignored so that the you Trump supporters can have the board to yourselves. But I'll respond for you, Bosox.

I sincerely don't know any cities that have burned down, I assume that you are intentionally exaggerating for a talking point.
    I cannot answer blackhole's thoughts but what I can say is, That I believe without exaggeration that the rioting last year was an extremely dangerous situation for the country that very easily could have escalated out of control everywhere just like what happened in the early 1960s, which was very real, and history often repeats itself. If the rioting did get worse who was to blame for that? I'd say, the no fucken good left-wing biased media, and Democratic politicians who completely ignored and downplayed everything. Also included in this group was plenty of censorship taking place from leading high tech companies. I believe Blackhole was implying all of this between the lines of his post that apparently you completely missed. I agree with those sentiments of his.

Originally Posted by wasilla View Post

So we'll agree that rioting occurred during some BLW protests and that was wrong. We will probably disagree that I think over 90% of protests were peaceful and that few BLM protesters were also rioters.
    It does not matter if we agree or not on the percentages of peaceful BLM protesters, the main point is that the peaceful protesters were just being used as a diversion and everyone knew it including the naive innocent protesters. Which begs the question of just how innocent are peaceful protesters if they already know in advance that they are just being used as a front, even possibly by their own family members?

I 100% think that Biden won the election and that stop the steal is complete bullshit.
    Wasilla, it does not now matter what either one of us thinks. The country must live with it. In a weird kind of way I feel fortunate that I have no children. All the young people who will end up paying the price.
    Last edited by BoSox; 01-08-2021 at 08:50 AM.

Nothing Exists.
    Sorry, but I prefer to think that, in some way, I exist. And, sincerely, at least try to answer, and live by, the harder questions whether, in fact, given the answers, this is the case. Besides, MrV, you can't bully me, let alone with your trivial nonsense, and superficial knowledge of most things. You really and actually need to slow down, a bit.

Look, one man thinks that there is, say, God, but, another thinks that there is not. Why should, nay, how could, either be any more right than the other, about something as fundamental to the universe? One man spends an eternal death, or, in your case, nothingness, as right as rain, yet, the other, all the time, as wrong as rain? Oh, no. Ha, who put your name on all that you have? Will it be game over, print it! After you are gone, so that you are still here? Perhaps, you didn't stop to ask, how much is enough (to last one man through eternity).

My previous answer demonstrated how both men are right, yet both wrong. There is an eternity - well, I wrote things simplistically so that you might grasp, have traction - but in the sense that our lives are mere differentials in space and time. Not reincarnation, by any stretch, which involves some connection to past lives.

Regardless, it's the dramatically inferior mind who resorted to the flippant behavior, especially while the other tried to make honest sense of things. Well, again, even I have my limits.

Last edited by Garnabby; 01-08-2021 at 09:09 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

They fucking had it too. They were all a bunch of pussies.

Hunter must be in crack heaven right about now.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    It may seem so.

I find zen parables to be helpful in centering and helping to clear my mind.

Carnabby seems to need some help in that dept.

His appears to have a mind in need of finding traction.
    He is pure trash, I can give at least 1 positive character trait, to ALL the regulars on multiple forums, including Tasha. He's the only one I've EVER blocked. I know you have a history with him, going back to GG( the good ole days ) I have no idea why you engage with him on the regular, but I get the impression, that you are the only one, that cares for his nonsensical lunacy around here.

[QUOTE=BoSox;118292][QUOTE=wasilla;118282]

I cannot answer blackhole's thoughts but what I can say is, That I believe without exaggeration that the rioting last year was an extremely dangerous situation for the country that very easily could have escalated out of control everywhere just like what happened in the early 1960s, which was very real, and history often repeats itself. If the rioting did get worse who was to blame for that? I'd say, the no fucken good left-wing biased media, and Democratic politicians who completely ignored and downplayed everything. Also included in this group was plenty of censorship taking place from leading high tech companies. I believe Blackhole was implying all of this between the lines of his post that apparently you completely missed. I agree with those sentiments of his.

So we'll agree that rioting occurred during some BLW protests and that was wrong. We will probably disagree that I think over 90% of protests were peaceful and that few BLM protesters were also rioters.
    It does not matter if we agree or not on the percentages of peaceful BLM protesters, the main point is that the peaceful protesters were just being used as a diversion and everyone knew it including the naive innocent protesters. Which begs the question of just how innocent are peaceful protesters if they already know in advance that they are just being used as a front, even possibly by their own family members?

Wasilla, it does not now matter what either one of us thinks. The country must live with it. In a weird kind of way I feel fortunate that I have no children. All the young people who will end up paying the price.
    Many peaceful protests were not used used as cover for rioters. I live in Wasilla, the home of Sarah Palin. There was a peaceful BLM protest in the town a few miles away. There were internet warnings of violence from the non existent Alaska Antifa chapter, militia showed up to guard the town, and some people stayed away. It was just a low key and peaceful gathering and march. Protests like this were very common.

There were places were the protests also had rioters. I don't know that people were naïve about this. Several organizers tried to pull their people before the rioting generally started to make it easier for the police to deal with it. Some PD's saw a difference between rioters and protesters, and some didn't. Some places allowed periods of unrestrained rioting and looting, while other PD's spent their resources teargassing, arresting, and shooting rubber bullets into peaceful gatherings.

I think that it's common knowledge that protesters often tried to intervene in violence. I saw a a single guy with a hammer breaking up a sidewalk feet away from a group of police watching him. It was an unarmed protester who tackled him. A couple others came to help drag him to the onlooking police. I'm a cops kid and understand that dealing with crowds is challenging. However, there was no reason for those police to not have intervened themselves. I also saw some assholes throwing open water bottles at a disciplined , professionally acting police line. some women tried to get them to stop, and then lined up in front of the police to knock the bottles down. When umbrella man was breaking windows and spray painting "free stuff" protesters intervened, but there was no police around to arrest him.

I think that peaceful protesters should make a good faith effort to work with authorities to minimize violence. Not all PD's are interested in cooperation though. Regardless, if cops start murdering and assaulting people here, covering for each other with false reports and testimony, and walking free while the police union drags the victims name through the mud then I'm protesting. Hopefully the PD reforms. If they instead decide to arrest, club, mace, or beanbag me, I'm coming back with 40 others. If some vandals join my crowd, I'll point it out to the cops. If they want to pepper spray me instead of arresting the vandal, There isn't shit I can do about it. I'll be back the next day until they reform their department.

I wonder to what degree things will calm down and return to "normal" once the pandemic is over?

The pandemic has to have influenced people's behavior this past year, given the stress and imposed isolation it caused.

My belief is that the protests / riots were in large part the end result of poeople seeking an opportunity for socializing during the pandemic, given the fact that the customary outlets such as bars and party venues have been closed for many months.

Most people are not comfortable being isolated.
    What, Me Worry?

I mention the above to you, Garnabby, as you seem to be searching for the ineffable; look no further than within yourself.
    I have time, for now, to address this observation.

I think that it's not possible to know one's self, without knowing also one's other. Not one's friends, family, significant others et al, but, one's own other. Say, the part that says God doesn't exist; along with the part that says God does exist.

Only in this sense can one truly live only once. To be on the right path, so that one is definitively where one is, instead of scattered, however, throughout the ages.

P.S. Noticed, this afternoon, that the days are becoming longer, again. I guess that the time it takes to do so, after December 21/22, reflects one's day-to-day power of observation.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 01-08-2021 at 02:32 PM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

I'm reminded of a seminal book I read years ago by Baba Ram Dass: "Be Here Now."
    What, Me Worry?

[QUOTE=wasilla;118304][QUOTE=BoSox;118292]

Many peaceful protests were not used used as cover for rioters. I live in Wasilla, the home of Sarah Palin. There was a peaceful BLM protest in the town a few miles away. There were internet warnings of violence from the non existent Alaska Antifa chapter, militia showed up to guard the town, and some people stayed away. It was just a low key and peaceful gathering and march. Protests like this were very common.

There were places were the protests also had rioters. I don't know that people were naïve about this. Several organizers tried to pull their people before the rioting generally started to make it easier for the police to deal with it. Some PD's saw a difference between rioters and protesters, and some didn't. Some places allowed periods of unrestrained rioting and looting, while other PD's spent their resources teargassing, arresting, and shooting rubber bullets into peaceful gatherings.

I think that it's common knowledge that protesters often tried to intervene in violence. I saw a a single guy with a hammer breaking up a sidewalk feet away from a group of police watching him. It was an unarmed protester who tackled him. A couple others came to help drag him to the onlooking police. I'm a cops kid and understand that dealing with crowds is challenging. However, there was no reason for those police to not have intervened themselves. I also saw some assholes throwing open water bottles at a disciplined , professionally acting police line. some women tried to get them to stop, and then lined up in front of the police to knock the bottles down. When umbrella man was breaking windows and spray painting "free stuff" protesters intervened, but there was no police around to arrest him.

I think that peaceful protesters should make a good faith effort to work with authorities to minimize violence. Not all PD's are interested in cooperation though. Regardless, if cops start murdering and assaulting people here, covering for each other with false reports and testimony, and walking free while the police union drags the victims name through the mud then I'm protesting. Hopefully the PD reforms. If they instead decide to arrest, club, mace, or beanbag me, I'm coming back with 40 others. If some vandals join my crowd, I'll point it out to the cops. If they want to pepper spray me instead of arresting the vandal, There isn't shit I can do about it. I'll be back the next day until they reform their department.
    Wasilla, you mention twice that you are hoping for Police Department reforms which clear evidence of recent history shows legitimacy regard choke hold procedures and I believe for the most part that problem will be solved. Other types of changes that are made by ill-informed bureaucrats are going to cause more police personnel to be killed in much higher percentages, and evidentially that will become acceptable, or the norm. What other types of police reforms is even possible that will satisfy social media? Especially considering the following problems:

Age is not relevant in the inner city, at the age of four or five youths are taught to not trust or respect policemen. Frankly, very little if any discipline or respect is taught to today's inner-city youth regarding anyone period. They grow up quick. So when a cop responds to any type of call in these mid to large cities there is a high probability that they will be met by a four-year-old mentality even if the person is 40 years old. Having to deal with multiple hostile situations every god damn day. Of course, the officers must assume anyone is possibly armed and dangerous. Who the fuck wants to be a cop in today's times? Disrespecting the badge is now not enough of an insult, idiot big shots want to downsize the police department's budgets as the implication is that money could be better spent elsewhere such as used on social agencies. Welcome to living in a world with left-leaning nut jobs in charge.

[QUOTE=BoSox;118313][QUOTE=wasilla;118304]

Wasilla, you mention twice that you are hoping for Police Department reforms which clear evidence of recent history shows legitimacy regard choke hold procedures and I believe for the most part that problem will be solved. Other types of changes that are made by ill-informed bureaucrats are going to cause more police personnel to be killed in much higher percentages, and evidentially that will become acceptable, or the norm. What other types of police reforms is even possible that will satisfy social media? Especially considering the following problems:

Age is not relevant in the inner city, at the age of four or five youths are taught to not trust or respect policemen. Frankly, very little if any discipline or respect is taught to today's inner-city youth regarding anyone period. They grow up quick. So when a cop responds to any type of call in these mid to large cities there is a high probability that they will be met by a four-year-old mentality even if the person is 40 years old. Having to deal with multiple hostile situations every god damn day. Of course, the officers must assume anyone is possibly armed and dangerous. Who the fuck wants to be a cop in today's times? Disrespecting the badge is now not enough of an insult, idiot big shots want to downsize the police department's budgets as the implication is that money could be better spent elsewhere such as used on social agencies. Welcome to living in a world with left-leaning nut jobs in charge.
    I was suggesting a course of action IF my police department was committing and covering up crimes to address your naivety charge. I doubt that most protesters are naïve about what's happening, they just don't have any great choices to attain the change they seek. I don't have a problem with my own small city department.

I'm a progressive in touch with progressive views. There are some that are extremely upset with the current state of policing, but no one is going to defund the police. There will be experiments with moving some current police responsibilities to other professional better prepared for them. "Defund police" was an incredibly stupid message that only a handful of people would consider a literal implementation of. Like I've said, I'm a cops kid who taught in a prison and has kept up with police/community relations. I am confident that many PD's face huge issues and some may actually have to be gutted and rebuilt from scratch before they can truely protect and serve their community.

Lots of people still want to be Police. My dad and his partner worked Tucson sections nobody else wanted back in the 60's and 70's drug running days. They carried a .38, mace, and a flashlight that doubled as a club. They'd fuck somebody up, rather than get hurt themselves, but they didn't hurt people just because they could. They certainly didn't have to lie about how they conducted themselves. Working the streets has been hard for a long time. We have to face that not everyone is suited for it. You need to find folks that aren't afraid of people, can get along with anyone, know what somebody is going to do before they do it, and can effectively intervene. That's not me, but a lot of people qualify. Cops make a decent living up here and should anywhere that the job is challenging.

Wasilla, thank you for the discussion as I have enjoyed it. You being brought up in a police family and all with your dad as well as yourself having worked in a prison I'm sure you already know more about policing than myself and the average joe. When you wrote:

"I'm a progressive in touch with progressive views. There are some that are extremely upset with the current state of policing, but no one is going to defund the police. There will be experiments with moving some current police responsibilities to other professional better prepared for them."

The above quote you made is happening all across the country including where I live and I am on the police side, as I feel they are now being the punching bag for community organizers and politicians. All this blame is being caused by a few bad apples in the departments and I think for the most part it is the police departments themselves who are getting shit on and disrespected by some big shots who do not know their ass from their elbow.

Thread Information