So as many know, I am a die hard Eagles fan. It was a tough year to say the least. And watching the finale Sunday night, I was not proud of what the Eagles did. Basically pulled their starting QB, assuring a loss and a #6 draft pick as opposed to a #9 pick. And make no mistake, that is exactly what that move was about. Pederson said he wanted to give the 3rd string QB some playing time. Nonsense! He could have done that in any number of games the Eagles lost big.

Now lots of teams don't play starters in a week 17 game, resting them for the playoffs. Pittsburgh did that yesterday. But that is different than a team not going to the playoffs basically trying to lose to assure a better draft pick.

And while I don't approve of what took place, I have to laugh at the outcry by the NY Giants players and fans. UMmm....your team won 6 games. 6-10! Never has a 6 win team made the playoffs in a 16 game season. If you wanted to assure a playoff spot, you should have won 7 or 8 or 9 games. So stop blaming the Eagles. Again, you won 6 games for crying out loud.

And really, what better outcome for the worse division in the NFL, with every team under .500, than to have a team with no name (the Washington football team) win the division. Perfect!