Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 92 of 92

Thread: America Speaks

  1. #81
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,082
    Originally Posted by dannyj
    Why keep talking about Trump....
    Well, for starters, because he's a seditious, lying, cheating piece of shit who formented and participated in an attempted overthrow of the government.

    Plus I hear he wants to run again in the future, and may start his own network and social media platform in order to keep spreading his message of fear, intolerance, white power and misogyny across the land.

    Seriously, do you want more reasons?

    I could write a book laying it all out but lots of others already have.

    The orange oaf is now a festering cancer in the body politic; prior to him being thrown out on his ass he was a virulent, metastatic cancer.

    I hope this cancer gets permanently excised or in the alternative that it is kept in remission.
    Last edited by MisterV; 01-23-2021 at 02:26 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

  2. #82
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by dannyj
    Why keep talking about Trump....
    Well, for starters, because he's a seditious, lying, cheating piece of shit who formented and participated in an attempted overthrow of the government.

    Plus I hear he wants to run again in the future, and may start his own network and social media platform in order to keep spreading his message of fear, intolerance, white power and misogyny across the land.

    Seriously, do you want more reasons?


    I could write a book laying it all out but lots of others already have.

    The orange oaf is now a festering cancer in the body politic; prior to him being thrown out on his ass he was a virulent, metastatic cancer.

    I hope this cancer gets permanently excised or in the alternative that it is kept in remission.
    My point V, is Trump's not in office anymore.

    That he may start something, spread something, or run again in the future is his choice. Granted we as a nation have radically changed since 2008, but this is still America right.

    Although cancelling and silencing people is becoming the norm, those traits come mostly from liberal progressives not classical libertarians...

  3. #83
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,082
    Trump has warped his followers to believe he's a near-god.

    Just like Christians, Moslems and all others who fervently believe in and defend their religion, Trumpies have "faith" that the orange oaf is the one true political messiah.

    As such they ignore rational thought and argument, spewing instead the Doctrine According to Trump, wrapped in the security of their blind faith.
    What, Me Worry?

  4. #84
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Trump has warped his followers to believe he's a near-god.

    Just like Christians, Moslems and all others who fervently believe in and defend their religion, Trumpies have "faith" that the orange oaf is the one true political messiah.

    As such they ignore rational thought and argument, spewing instead the Doctrine According to Trump, wrapped in the security of their blind faith.
    Trump had the election stolen from him just like Maximus the General from the Gladiator had his emperorship stolen from him. Maximus, Maximus the Merciful just like Trump.


  5. #85
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by dannyj
    Why keep talking about Trump....
    Well, for starters, because he's a seditious, lying, cheating piece of shit who formented and participated in an attempted overthrow of the government.

    Plus I hear he wants to run again in the future, and may start his own network and social media platform in order to keep spreading his message of fear, intolerance, white power and misogyny across the land.

    Seriously, do you want more reasons?

    I could write a book laying it all out but lots of others already have.

    The orange oaf is now a festering cancer in the body politic; prior to him being thrown out on his ass he was a virulent, metastatic cancer.

    I hope this cancer gets permanently excised or in the alternative that it is kept in remission.
    Not one decent argument in this post. Just a typical libtard name calling diatribe with no meaningful content.
    "The objective of socialism is communism." Vladimir Lenin

  6. #86
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Trump has warped his followers to believe he's a near-god.

    Just like Christians, Moslems and all others who fervently believe in and defend their religion, Trumpies have "faith" that the orange oaf is the one true political messiah.

    As such they ignore rational thought and argument, spewing instead the Doctrine According to Trump, wrapped in the security of their blind faith.
    No cogent argument. Just more lefty name calling like that will fucking work. No, it won't. You have to do all the name calling because lefty political arguments are intellectually empty.
    "The objective of socialism is communism." Vladimir Lenin

  7. #87
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Trump has warped his followers to believe he's a near-god.

    Just like Christians, Moslems and all others who fervently believe in and defend their religion, Trumpies have "faith" that the orange oaf is the one true political messiah.

    As such they ignore rational thought and argument, spewing instead the Doctrine According to Trump, wrapped in the security of their blind faith.
    No cogent argument. Just more lefty name calling like that will fucking work. No, it won't. You have to do all the name calling because lefty political arguments are intellectually empty.
    Yes, it was just all opinion couched in an argument.

    Set up a straw man and beat the hell out of it.

  8. #88
    You can't keep putting down God, unless you keep talking about God. And, MisterV talks more about God, than very religious persons.

    Same thing with Trump, I guess.

    Go figure.
    Every one, and everyone, supposedly, knows it all. Yet, no thing, nor nothing, is really and actually known to and understood by any one, or anyone.

    In gambling, the biggest suckers are the ones who think that they are beating the house. It always wins, unless it lets you win, to give you an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ


    Shut it down, Garnabby. ---> Anything, but a BS word.

    https://anagram-solver.net/shut%20it...y?partial=true

  9. #89
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,082
    Of course it's just my opinion: duh.

    I don't care whether I persuade anyone to think the way I do: it's simply my thoughts on the matter, take it or leave it, I really don't care.

    As I pointed out earlier there's no need for me to point out how badly Trump has fucked us over, or detail the numerous faults in his character: others have done so, and their work can be found on library shelves.

    Finally, I am not a lefty; I didn't vote for Biden, I hate antifa as much as I do Trump, and I ignore the BLM movement (other than for entertainment value).
    What, Me Worry?

  10. #90
    Come to think of it. There may not be a God, but, when you're dead, well, with respect to you, there ain't no atheism, either.
    Every one, and everyone, supposedly, knows it all. Yet, no thing, nor nothing, is really and actually known to and understood by any one, or anyone.

    In gambling, the biggest suckers are the ones who think that they are beating the house. It always wins, unless it lets you win, to give you an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ


    Shut it down, Garnabby. ---> Anything, but a BS word.

    https://anagram-solver.net/shut%20it...y?partial=true

  11. #91
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,082
    Originally Posted by Garnabby
    Come to think of it. There may not be a God, but, when you're dead, well, with respect to you, there ain't no atheism, either.
    What the hell does that mean, "with respect to" me?

    Concepts such as atheism survive unchanged when we die.

    The fact that I am no longer around to watch the sun rise and set does not mean it ceases to do so.

    It seems you exaggerate our importance / relevance to the nature of things; in fact we all bask in the benign indifference of the universe.
    What, Me Worry?

  12. #92
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Of course it's just my opinion: duh.

    I don't care whether I persuade anyone to think the way I do: it's simply my thoughts on the matter, take it or leave it, I really don't care.

    As I pointed out earlier there's no need for me to point out how badly Trump has fucked us over, or detail the numerous faults in his character: others have done so, and their work can be found on library shelves.

    Finally, I am not a lefty; I didn't vote for Biden, I hate antifa as much as I do Trump, and I ignore the BLM movement (other than for entertainment value).
    The working class that was affected by decades of good jobs going overseas while cheap labor was being imported think Trump did a great job.
    "The objective of socialism is communism." Vladimir Lenin

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. As expected Wuhan Virus is hitting South America
    By Ex-AP in forum Coronavirus
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2020, 05:54 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2018, 01:10 PM
  3. Bank of America $35 Late Fee
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-31-2014, 11:05 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 03:10 AM
  5. Bank of America changes its ATM procedures
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 05:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •