Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: America Speaks

LOL. Get some perspective, fellas.

The first line of the "category comparison" says it all.

This is going to wind up just like the "coronavirus is like the flu" nonsense. The comparison was made back in February and March and people screamed to holy hell how Covid-19 was no worse than the flu. Well, a year later, not so much like the flu.

See, that first line is (by choice) comparing seven months of one thing with one day of another, like that's a reasonable thing to do. The author conveniently presumes that the right wings protests will have a one-day, one-event duration.

That is prima facie ridiculous.

When the smoke clears from 2021 right wing damage and deaths, then you can compare them to seven months of protests.

Or, conversely, rather than choosing his specific purposeful starting points and ending points for the comparison, as the category author has done, one could choose to extend the date back to April 19, 1995 and compare that time bracket of right wing deaths versus BLM deaths.

I was driving cross-country and stopped in to see the Oklahoma City damage four months after the event. So I tend to remember it.

Choosing start and end dates to make a point. Just understand that is what the author is doing, and different points can be made with different start and end dates.

Welcome back red....

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Honestly maxpen, I thought you were at least somewhat above the nonsense propaganda.

I saw this graphic on Facebook. The guy who posted it deleted my comments.

It conveniently skips the fact that a cop was bludgeoned to death (well died later after the scene).

5 people died there. This is more than Bengazi if we wish to play the stupid game.

Almost no one supported the ransacking of businesses of any of this other stuff. Looting Congress.. can you even name one of these other 150 federal buildings?

I could pick at it a bit more.

My bad for believing you were a thinking man.

The sharp people have realized a long time ago how powerful memes are for controlling people. People don't think. They just repost them.
    Sure can. The Foley Federal building right here in Las Vegas sustained about 70k worth of damages. Along with the US Courthouse. We also had a cop shot in the head that almost died and will never walk again.. Along with many other police officers that were attacked in the streets.
    This was a scene repeated thruout the nation. I could probably Google something like "federal building damaged during riots" and find most of the 150 claimed. But why bother? I witnessed the Summer of Love destruction firsthand.
    Fair enough. 70k in damages. I take it that wasn't stormed while occupied? Just external damages?

Cop was shot in head, but he wasn't brutalized by a crowd? It is pretty easy for 1 person to shoot someone else.

I don't think the cop being shot was repeated that much and I can't think of one being killed without benefit of gun. You?

Still not seeing much quite comparable. We're talking about what is arguably the most important institution. The only worst thing that could happen would be Supreme Court stormed while in sesssion.

If I was the Justices/staff, I'd be asking Congress for some real guards going forward.

It is funny - Right says Ohhh! Peaceful? BLM Peaceful? Look at the antifa! They're not peaceful. BREAK IT UP

Then their guys storm the highest meeting point of our elected officials - trying to steal votes from Americans by preventing a lawful transition of power - tons of damage is done, cop is killed, others fear for their lives at times. Then we hear "Ohh it was the antifa! The only reason they weren't peaceful is because Antifa was there!".

Give the rest of America a fucking break with this bullshit, please. Not everyone has to be DiDi the lunatic and think on his level.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

The first line of the "category comparison" says it all.

This is going to wind up just like the "coronavirus is like the flu" nonsense. The comparison was made back in February and March and people screamed to holy hell how Covid-19 was no worse than the flu. Well, a year later, not so much like the flu.

See, that first line is (by choice) comparing seven months of one thing with one day of another, like that's a reasonable thing to do. The author conveniently presumes that the right wings protests will have a one-day, one-event duration.

That is prima facie ridiculous.

When the smoke clears from 2021 right wing damage and deaths, then you can compare them to seven months of protests.

Or, conversely, rather than choosing his specific purposeful starting points and ending points for the comparison, as the category author has done, one could choose to extend the date back to April 19, 1995 and compare that time bracket of right wing deaths versus BLM deaths.

I was driving cross-country and stopped in to see the Oklahoma City damage four months after the event. So I tend to remember it.

Choosing start and end dates to make a point. Just understand that is what the author is doing, and different points can be made with different start and end dates.
    Or you could look at it in terms of level of violence, right? Add up all the violence in some quantifiable manner, then divide it out by the period over which is occurred. Why don't they do THAT?

Oh wait... that'd make the lunatic Trumper right look as dangerous as it is - which is to say just as dangerous as the Antifa.

Right blames the media for encouraging antifa when in fact that shit never happened but can't even begin to accept any level of culpability the President had in creating what happened.

Fact is, antifa people are not taking orders from CNN.

Look around here and you can see multiple brainless bots who would kill their mother if Trump told them it was the thing to do. Trump mocks their religion and values by his behavior, yet still, they're with him until the end.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Ha, I gave up on that here, about the time Mendelson suspended me under the username ThomasClines (anagram for slot machines).

I had already deduced that Singer was a neurotic nut, so, I let him be. In the mean time (not meantime), though, over the summer of discontent, most of the posters here went from bad to ugly, with Crimm and Singer at the forefront. For a while, I thought that Buttplay/Tablepooey (along with Monet) might make some sense, but, he, too, perpetually found the deep end of the pool. Not even Johnny come lately, MrV, could compete with, counter this sort and degree of idiocy.

Yes, interesting times, but only to be on such a gambling forum. A tribute to the fact that a virus from the cold family outsmarted the world.

Anyway, to all the idiotic gamblers, I say that I am still here having some fun. But, what happened to you? I recall claiming, years ago, that if I had a nickel or two for every idiotic gambler who bad mouthed me, about my trying to keep things real, and, then, took off, well, then I'd be rich. Big talkers who just ran away into oblivion. Not a single one, ever, came back to say, gee, Garnabby, maybe, you were right.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 01-17-2021 at 12:13 PM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Honestly maxpen, I thought you were at least somewhat above the nonsense propaganda.

I saw this graphic on Facebook. The guy who posted it deleted my comments.

It conveniently skips the fact that a cop was bludgeoned to death (well died later after the scene).

5 people died there. This is more than Bengazi if we wish to play the stupid game.

Almost no one supported the ransacking of businesses of any of this other stuff. Looting Congress.. can you even name one of these other 150 federal buildings?

I could pick at it a bit more.

My bad for believing you were a thinking man.

The sharp people have realized a long time ago how powerful memes are for controlling people. People don't think. They just repost them.
    Sure can. The Foley Federal building right here in Las Vegas sustained about 70k worth of damages. Along with the US Courthouse. We also had a cop shot in the head that almost died and will never walk again.. Along with many other police officers that were attacked in the streets.
    This was a scene repeated thruout the nation. I could probably Google something like "federal building damaged during riots" and find most of the 150 claimed. But why bother? I witnessed the Summer of Love destruction firsthand.
    Fair enough. 70k in damages. I take it that wasn't stormed while occupied? Just external damages?

Cop was shot in head, but he wasn't brutalized by a crowd? It is pretty easy for 1 person to shoot someone else.

I don't think the cop being shot was repeated that much and I can't think of one being killed without benefit of gun. You?

Still not seeing much quite comparable. We're talking about what is arguably the most important institution. The only worst thing that could happen would be Supreme Court stormed while in sesssion.

If I was the Justices/staff, I'd be asking Congress for some real guards going forward.

It is funny - Right says Ohhh! Peaceful? BLM Peaceful? Look at the antifa! They're not peaceful. BREAK IT UP

Then their guys storm the highest meeting point of our elected officials - trying to steal votes from Americans by preventing a lawful transition of power - tons of damage is done, cop is killed, others fear for their lives at times. Then we hear "Ohh it was the antifa! The only reason they weren't peaceful is because Antifa was there!".

Give the rest of America a fucking break with this bullshit, please. Not everyone has to be DiDi the lunatic and think on his level.
    Cops were beaten, shot, and rammed with an SUV in Minneapolis. Police stations were taken over/occupied by the mob and completely destroyed in Seattle. As well as residential areas that the police abandoned. Businesses were burned. People were killed in the streets. You had a rapper handing out ar-15 rifles to kids from the back of his Tesla. He got a government contract instead of charges. Numerous buildings federal and private were damaged and burned in Portland. The cops there were beat daily by the mobs.
    There was only one dude charged for throwing the fire extinguisher and beating the cop with the flagpole.

None of it is right or just. None of it is defendable. But the precedent has already been established to drop charges, forgive and forget, by the same people that want to overblow events and amp up charges when it is they themselves the targets........fuck off with the left right BS. Both sides are nothing but a bunch of useless idiots.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 01-17-2021 at 12:29 PM.

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    Ha, I gave up on that here, about the time Mendelson suspended me under the username ThomasClines (anagram for slot machines).
    Could you please provide us a list of all your usernames?
    Banned and Active.
    I kind of enjoy how you constantly throw this in the face of Dan Druff.
    You constantly post how you have had multiple banning's on this forum yet return again and again under another name.

LMR
    Bill Yung
    Garnabby
    ThomasClines

USpapergames???

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Banned and Active.
    You constantly post how you have had multiple banning's on this forum yet return again and again under another name.

LMR
    Bill Yung
    Garnabby
    ThomasClines

USpapergames???
    LMR= check Bill Yung= check. Garnabby= check. ThomasClines= to lazy to look non memorable. USPapergames= Zero chance
    Last edited by Ozzy; 01-17-2021 at 01:12 PM.

DesertRunner= UsPapergames serious post
    Last edited by Ozzy; 01-17-2021 at 01:11 PM.

Banned and Active.

LMR
    Bill Yung
    Garnabby
    ThomasClines

USpapergames???
    Mendelson used to permanently ban Crimm and Singer for much worse stuff, all(?) the time, but, then, always, within a few weeks reinstate them. He banned me once, if I recall, for something quite minor. There's nothing wrong with suggesting that someone has a gambling problem. I never asked him, to be reinstated. Why? Can you find one post of mine that was a bannable offence here? Where was I warned off, but, then, ignored the warning? Profanity is allowed here. And, what, exactly, is the harm in successive usernames, so long as none is contemporaneous? If you want to voluntarily go from Monet-0 to Monet-1, or another username, then who should care whether you decided to drastically alter your on-line persona?

If I recall, my only other username here was Onehitwonder. A full list, from Dan, of everyone banned, would be an interesting read. Can't be that many. Regardless, what Dan does is his own business. I never once emailed or otherwise tried to contact him. I never once didn't let the "chips" fall where they may. If anyone thinks that I'm a (Garna-) bitch on here, well, you should see me in the flesh. The old finger up more than one ass pretty far. I'm the type that if you want to play "chicken", then you had better be prepared to go all the way.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    We'll see what happens in 2022 and 2024. Dems are afraid of Trump. That's why they are trying hard to disqualify him from holding office again.
    They had to commit blatant election fraud to get Chinese-owned Biden into office. Thanks to that, along with the fact that Twitter banned the account of a sitting president, a much larger segment of the 1st world population now understands just who calls the shots and how corrupt things are.
    Trump could just create a new Twitter Account and talk about how great he is and People will most likely just assume it is a huge Pro Trump Fan and not Trump himself....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Banned and Active.

LMR
    Bill Yung
    Garnabby
    ThomasClines

USpapergames???
    Onehitwonder

Banned and Active.

LMR
    Bill Yung
    Garnabby
    ThomasClines

USpapergames???
    Onehitwonder
    OopsIdiditagain Gambling Forums All his socks are retarded. Tasha's are funny 1 out of 10 times and 1 of our other posters, all of his are quite comical and entertaining to say least. There's no shortage of them!!

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

Banned and Active.

LMR
    Bill Yung
    Garnabby
    ThomasClines

USpapergames???
    Onehitwonder
    OopsIdiditagain Gambling Forums All his socks are retarded. Tasha's are funny 1 out of 10 times and 1 of our other posters, all of his are quite comical and entertaining to say least. There's no shortage of them!!
    Welcome to our newest member NDnathan !

Ozzy, you come off as a sixty-year-old man who made it out of grade-4. Typical so-called AP material.

Anyway, too bad, for you, that, according to the other chronologically challenged moron here, I fucked up your wonderful gambling forum.

What's the grievance if someone has multiple user names, unless he uses them in the same thread?

ThomasClines, Onehitwonder, Garnabby...what difference does it make what his username is?

Originally Posted by coach belly
    What's the grievance if someone has multiple user names, unless he uses them in the same thread? ThomasClines, Onehitwonder, Garnabby...what difference does it make what his username is?
    See rule #6: "6) Duplicate accounts are not allowed here. You may only operate one account on the system."

While all rules are of course subject to "interpretation," it's clear to me that if you have more than one active account (i.e. one or more active socks in addition to your "normal" handle) then you should be banned.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by coach belly
    What's the grievance if someone has multiple user names, unless he uses them in the same thread? ThomasClines, Onehitwonder, Garnabby...what difference does it make what his username is?
    See rule #6: "6) Duplicate accounts are not allowed here. You may only operate one account on the system."

While all rules are of course subject to "interpretation," it's clear to me that if you have more than one active account (i.e. one or more active socks in addition to your "normal" handle) then you should be banned.
    The rule does not explain the grievance, and the rule does not call for banning.

Who cares if you post as Mister V in one thread and Mister X in another...what operative difference does it make?

I disagree.

If any poster has active accounts here under two or more different names that sure seems to be a bannable offense.

You wonder what operative difference it could make?

Here's an example: can you imagine Tasha or Carnabby "arguing" with herself / himself?

"Normal" people might not be tempted to do that, but ...

Lots of potential for mayhem if a board isn't properly monitored.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Here's an example: can you imagine Tasha or Carnabby "arguing" with herself / himself?
    You are talking about someone with multiple user names posting in the same thread.

Here's what I wrote 3 posts earlier....

What's the grievance if someone has multiple user names, unless he uses them in the same thread?

ThomasClines, Onehitwonder, Garnabby...what difference does it make what his username is?

So your example doesn't apply.

This isn't divorce court counselor, your weak shit don't play up in here.

Thread Information