Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 132

Thread: Slot Videos On Youtube-Slotlady

  1. #81
    I just play the 1st (bottom) floor. As you enter from the escalator, only 3 front vp machines are open. The WHOLE back wall section is CLOSED. As you turn left from the escalators, only 3 nickel machines are open on the right. The multiplayer machines on the left are separated by 2 machines. The back wall was my favorite area.[/QUOTE]

    I liked to play on the back wall as well. Esp before they downgraded the paytables. What did they replace them with or are they just sitting there turned off? Do they still have the 50 and 100 play penny machines down the hallway to the left when you get off the escalator?

  2. #82
    KJocchio is at it again. His insistence that Italians have Black African blood (thats what he is really saying) has no basis in fact. DNA studies prove it out. Italians descend from Europe/Eastern Mediterranean/Caucuses. There is a microscopic amount of Arab DNA (North African). KJocchio is using this to declare that Italians descend from Black Africans. Nothing could be further from the truth. But KJocchio is not the first to pull this ruse. Its used as a false slight against Italians. KJocchio is the racist calling the kettle black.

    KJocchio is welcome to scour the internet for any legitimate studies that conclude Italians descend from black africans but he won't find any.
    "The objective of socialism is communism." Vladimir Lenin

  3. #83
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer
    Here's a task for the perpetually confused you: watch a 15-yr. old movie or TV show, then watch one from this recent messed-up era. Which is the better, more refreshing show? Obviously the older one. Why? Because shows used to represent our population the way it really is--not the way the activists and America-haters want it to be like. Everywhere is not as foreigner & minority & weirdo-infested as NYC or LA. Most of this country is normal.
    "The way it really is?"

    A lot of those actors were in fact gay, but due to social mores of the time they were reluctant to make that fact known, so they pretended they were straight, especially if the script called for it.

    That's why they call it "acting."

    There have always been homosexuals, just as there have always been left-handed individuals, and I can posit no good reason to condemn or shun them because of their homosexuality; really, WGAS?

    The old argument was "gays don't reproduce, so homsexuality is biologically a dead end;" now however it is common for gays to adopt and raise a family, so that dog won't hunt.

    The antediluvian intolerance which you espouse may be widespread, and it may be the underlying cause of Trumpism, but the youngsters of today do not accept it as a verity as do you.

    It's a new world: wake up and smell the K-Y Jelly.
    White males are now discriminated against in woke Hollywood. They only get roles if absolutely necessary. One of the fruits of woke cancel culture. The hilarious part of it is the woke white male idiots played a big role in their own demise by highly supporting BLM/Antifa.

    Famous last words of the Russian Revolution "No! No! No! Wait! Wait! I was on your side!!!
    "The objective of socialism is communism." Vladimir Lenin

  4. #84
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    KJocchio is at it again. His insistence that Italians have Black African blood (thats what he is really saying) has no basis in fact. DNA studies prove it out. Italians descend from Europe/Eastern Mediterranean/Caucuses. There is a microscopic amount of Arab DNA (North African). KJocchio is using this to declare that Italians descend from Black Africans. Nothing could be further from the truth. But KJocchio is not the first to pull this ruse. Its used as a false slight against Italians. KJocchio is the racist calling the kettle black.

    KJocchio is welcome to scour the internet for any legitimate studies that conclude Italians descend from black africans but he won't find any.
    My entire parental family is 100% Italian on both sides, and this stupid assertion that kew's concocted about blackness is the first time I've ever heard of the nonsense. I've seen him say that here several times but like just about everything else he makes up about me, I just write the bs off as more entertaining lies. It's typical of what can be expected out of an uneducated loser-in-life who leads his entire fantasy life on internet forums.

  5. #85
    For those who don't grasp this, kewlJ is being facetious. He's being ironic regarding the history of U.S. Italians. He's poking fun at "Singer's" penchant for id'ing people based on skin color (not genetics, which is mickey's point). It's what happened to Italians when they immigrated to the states. They were categorized and discriminated against based on skin color.

    "Singer" eyeballs people based on skin color and makes an ethnic determination regarding their personalities, just as northern Europeans (such as my fine German ancestors) looked at swarthy Italians and identified them as inferior as a group based on skin color. "Singer" has no access to their genetics, just as anyone who eyeballed Italians had no access to their genetics.

    The fact is, to the genetics point, that with the evolution of plastic surgery, we're just a decade or two from being completely unable to identify ethnicity based on physical characteristics (phenotype).

  6. #86
    Well this thread turned into a completely different hijack from Slot Lady videos. .
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

    A word to the wise. Standing up for someone or some people does NOT equal Friendship.

    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.


  7. #87
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    For those who don't grasp this, kewlJ is being facetious. He's being ironic regarding the history of U.S. Italians. He's poking fun at "Singer's" penchant for id'ing people based on skin color (not genetics, which is mickey's point). It's what happened to Italians when they immigrated to the states. They were categorized and discriminated against based on skin color.

    "Singer" eyeballs people based on skin color and makes an ethnic determination regarding their personalities, just as northern Europeans (such as my fine German ancestors) looked at swarthy Italians and identified them as inferior as a group based on skin color. "Singer" has no access to their genetics, just as anyone who eyeballed Italians had no access to their genetics.

    The fact is, to the genetics point, that with the evolution of plastic surgery, we're just a decade or two from being completely unable to identify ethnicity based on physical characteristics (phenotype).
    Not true. None of my grandparents ever had any trouble with "ethnic inferiority" because of their "skin color". And none of their friends or relatives experienced any of this type of discrimination either. Where did you get this ridiculous theory red, or are you following in the dainty footsteps of kew and simply concocting things? It does appear to be, on face value, something a Nazi would indeed bring to the discussion.

    While you're at this, please explain the genetics of queers, and why many of them have that sickening lithpy-voiced approach combined with their propensity to present their ideas with a designer delivery.

    A penny for your weird thoughts.....

  8. #88
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    For those who don't grasp this, kewlJ is being facetious. He's being ironic regarding the history of U.S. Italians. He's poking fun at "Singer's" penchant for id'ing people based on skin color (not genetics, which is mickey's point). It's what happened to Italians when they immigrated to the states. They were categorized and discriminated against based on skin color.

    "Singer" eyeballs people based on skin color and makes an ethnic determination regarding their personalities, just as northern Europeans (such as my fine German ancestors) looked at swarthy Italians and identified them as inferior as a group based on skin color. "Singer" has no access to their genetics, just as anyone who eyeballed Italians had no access to their genetics.

    The fact is, to the genetics point, that with the evolution of plastic surgery, we're just a decade or two from being completely unable to identify ethnicity based on physical characteristics (phenotype).
    Not true. None of my grandparents ever had any trouble with "ethnic inferiority" because of their "skin color". And none of their friends or relatives experienced any of this type of discrimination either. Where did you get this ridiculous theory red, or are you following in the dainty footsteps of kew and simply concocting things? It does appear to be, on face value, something a Nazi would indeed bring to the discussion.

    While you're at this, please explain the genetics of queers, and why many of them have that sickening lithpy-voiced approach combined with their propensity to present their ideas with a designer delivery.

    A penny for your weird thoughts.....

    Uh oh, somebody knocking Nazis. Tsk tsk. That's frowned upon in most stretches of South Dakota and Idaho.

    If you are unable to google simple historical facts, I feel badly for you. Here's a fairly recent piece regarding Italians in New York. There a couple of documentaries on the subject. Maybe one of your kids can google them for you.

    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...an-racism.html

  9. #89
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    For those who don't grasp this, kewlJ is being facetious. He's being ironic regarding the history of U.S. Italians. He's poking fun at "Singer's" penchant for id'ing people based on skin color (not genetics, which is mickey's point). It's what happened to Italians when they immigrated to the states. They were categorized and discriminated against based on skin color.

    "Singer" eyeballs people based on skin color and makes an ethnic determination regarding their personalities, just as northern Europeans (such as my fine German ancestors) looked at swarthy Italians and identified them as inferior as a group based on skin color. "Singer" has no access to their genetics, just as anyone who eyeballed Italians had no access to their genetics.

    The fact is, to the genetics point, that with the evolution of plastic surgery, we're just a decade or two from being completely unable to identify ethnicity based on physical characteristics (phenotype).
    Not true. None of my grandparents ever had any trouble with "ethnic inferiority" because of their "skin color". And none of their friends or relatives experienced any of this type of discrimination either. Where did you get this ridiculous theory red, or are you following in the dainty footsteps of kew and simply concocting things? It does appear to be, on face value, something a Nazi would indeed bring to the discussion.

    While you're at this, please explain the genetics of queers, and why many of them have that sickening lithpy-voiced approach combined with their propensity to present their ideas with a designer delivery.

    A penny for your weird thoughts.....
    Let me be crystal clear. "Singer" just said, with alleged authority, that something was "not true" that is eminently and obviously true. He's either incredibly misinformed on the subject, and then proclaims his authority with his usual incorrect aplomb. Or he's lying.

  10. #90
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Well this thread turned into a completely different hijack from Slot Lady videos.
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Let me be crystal clear. "Singer" just said, with alleged authority, that something was "not true" that is eminently and obviously true. He's either incredibly misinformed on the subject, and then proclaims his authority with his usual incorrect aplomb. Or he's lying.
    Singga Niggas. Ha.


    Shut it down, Singer --->

    The Wind Is Strong...
    InsightOut News
    downrightness
    HON Industries
    Nothing is true
    Southern Sting
    Southern Winds
    Swingin' UtterS[hit]
    Unsigned short
    disintegrous
    gros intestin
    Hinge Studios
    Hornet's Sting [scam]
    house-sitting
    Hudson (Singer)
    Hunting sword
    In Dog We Trust
    In God We Trust
    It's Not Design
    News Hounds II
    One Night Stud
    Outside Right
    Outsider's Inn
    Ridin' Shotgun
    Serious Thing
    Stone[d] writing
    Studentising
    Studio Singer
    swinguerions
    The Rising Sun
    The Sun Is Down!
    Turing Thesis
    Turning Tides
    Undistorting
    unworthiness
    U.S. Renditions
    Winding house
    Wind strength
    Winter's Night
    Winter Things
    Wishing Stone
    witnessing to
    Written Songs
    de-nutrition
    Design to Win
    destinguish [sic]
    dethronings
    Dino Hunters
    Distrusting
    Ending twist
    End It on This
    Ghost Inside
    Ghost Ride It
    ghostwrites
    He Turns Down
    In wine truth
    New rightist
    Rotgut wines
    Rot in the Sun
    Run This Town

    Shotgun News

    https://anagram-solver.net/shut%20it...r?partial=true

    https://soundcloud.com/mark-sanchez-.../singga-niggas
    Every one, and everyone, supposedly, knows it all. Yet, no thing, nor nothing, is really and actually known to and understood by any one, or anyone.

    In gambling, the biggest suckers are the ones who think that they are beating the house. It always wins, unless it lets you win, to give you an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ


    Shut it down, Garnabby. ---> Anything, but a BS word.

    https://anagram-solver.net/shut%20it...y?partial=true

  11. #91
    Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    I just play the 1st (bottom) floor. As you enter from the escalator, only 3 front vp machines are open. The WHOLE back wall section is CLOSED. As you turn left from the escalators, only 3 nickel machines are open on the right. The multiplayer machines on the left are separated by 2 machines. The back wall was my favorite area.
    I liked to play on the back wall as well. Esp before they downgraded the paytables. What did they replace them with or are they just sitting there turned off? Do they still have the 50 and 100 play penny machines down the hallway to the left when you get off the escalator?[/QUOTE]

    Sorry for the delay-I only stop here for a few reads, as I don't have time for the nonsense. The whole back wall has sat there for 2 months with lights flashing and ALL machines off. That includes the machines in FRONT of the wall! Yes, the multiplays are open, though separated by TWO machines. The keno players keep them filled.
    Last edited by slingshot; 01-13-2021 at 12:22 PM.

  12. #92
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    For those who don't grasp this, kewlJ is being facetious. He's being ironic regarding the history of U.S. Italians. He's poking fun at "Singer's" penchant for id'ing people based on skin color (not genetics, which is mickey's point).
    All due respect redietz, anyone who is being as you say facetious and ironic in discussions about ethnicities and nationalities when regarding only one individual better be very specific in their description or is asking for trouble. Just how are people supposed to recognize the difference? They often don't and subsequently, that is often how friendships get ruined.
    Last edited by BoSox; 01-13-2021 at 12:49 PM.

  13. #93
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    It's what happened to Italians when they immigrated to the states. They were categorized and discriminated against based on skin color.
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Not true. None of my grandparents ever had any trouble with "ethnic inferiority" because of their "skin color". And none of their friends or relatives experienced any of this type of discrimination either.
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Let me be crystal clear. "Singer" just said, with alleged authority, that something was "not true" that is eminently and obviously true.
    Here's a quote from the ditz's nyt link that supports Singer's claim...

    Italians who had come to the country as “free white persons” were often marked as black because they accepted “black” jobs in the Louisiana sugar fields or because they chose to live among African-Americans.

  14. #94
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,082
    Of course Italians often have "moorish" blood: back in the day Italy was the focal point of the western world with people of all races coming to and staying there.

    They interbred.

    Just because a person looks "white" doesn't mean that all their remote ancestors were "white."
    What, Me Worry?

  15. #95

  16. #96
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Of course Italians often have "moorish" blood: back in the day Italy was the focal point of the western world with people of all races coming to and staying there.

    They interbred.

    Just because a person looks "white" doesn't mean that all their remote ancestors were "white."
    Bob Barker of The Price is Right fame is Native American.

  17. #97
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Of course Italians often have "moorish" blood: back in the day Italy was the focal point of the western world with people of all races coming to and staying there.

    They interbred.

    Just because a person looks "white" doesn't mean that all their remote ancestors were "white."
    Bob Barker of The Price is Right fame is Native American.
    It's a moot point: no one is purely or perfectly anything.

    I think that Hawking's (black hole) radiation is, ultimately, based on this fact with respect to black holes. So, no black hole can just keep "sucking" stuff in. The question, then, becomes about what happens to them. I think, regarding Hawking, the answers involve ideas that preclude any distant or philosophical sense of God, as a perfect being.

    Anyway, the value of working from first principles, until determine a bunch of reliable universal rules-of-thumb that might lead to something decent.
    Every one, and everyone, supposedly, knows it all. Yet, no thing, nor nothing, is really and actually known to and understood by any one, or anyone.

    In gambling, the biggest suckers are the ones who think that they are beating the house. It always wins, unless it lets you win, to give you an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ


    Shut it down, Garnabby. ---> Anything, but a BS word.

    https://anagram-solver.net/shut%20it...y?partial=true

  18. #98
    Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    I just play the 1st (bottom) floor. As you enter from the escalator, only 3 front vp machines are open. The WHOLE back wall section is CLOSED. As you turn left from the escalators, only 3 nickel machines are open on the right. The multiplayer machines on the left are separated by 2 machines. The back wall was my favorite area.
    I liked to play on the back wall as well. Esp before they downgraded the paytables. What did they replace them with or are they just sitting there turned off? Do they still have the 50 and 100 play penny machines down the hallway to the left when you get off the escalator?
    Sorry for the delay-I only stop here for a few reads, as I don't have time for the nonsense. The whole back wall has sat there for 2 months with lights flashing and ALL machines off. That includes the machines in FRONT of the wall! Yes, the multiplays are open, though separated by TWO machines. The keno players keep them filled.[/QUOTE]

    No doubt there will be less and less vp machines and more and more variations of penny machines that are taking over. I am seeing more and more vp players at Horseshoe, even some of the hard core ones, beginning to play the penny machines. As much as I do not prefer them, I hate to admit that I am beginning to play them a little bit. About a year ago, I hit a close to $2000 hand pay on a Buffalo Gold machine. Most of the the time when I get into the bonus I am lucky to get $20-$30 back. I would much rather find a vp machine I like, have had some success on before, and grind it out. Since all casinos have downgraded paytables it's next to impossible to win at vp unless you draw a royal or get a nice run of 4 oak's, or start playing higher volatility machines which lead to faster losses and only a slim chance of getting lucky.

  19. #99
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Of course Italians often have "moorish" blood: back in the day Italy was the focal point of the western world with people of all races coming to and staying there.

    They interbred.

    Just because a person looks "white" doesn't mean that all their remote ancestors were "white."
    Bob Barker of The Price is Right fame is Native American.
    Elizabeth Warren is also, ahem, Native American.

    Oh Hey. "No Irish Need Apply." Those frickin' micks are just to damn white.
    "The objective of socialism is communism." Vladimir Lenin

  20. #100
    Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post

    Sorry for the delay-I only stop here for a few reads, as I don't have time for the nonsense. The whole back wall has sat there for 2 months with lights flashing and ALL machines off. That includes the machines in FRONT of the wall! Yes, the multiplays are open, though separated by TWO machines. The keno players keep them filled.
    No doubt there will be less and less vp machines and more and more variations of penny machines that are taking over. I am seeing more and more vp players at Horseshoe, even some of the hard core ones, beginning to play the penny machines. As much as I do not prefer them, I hate to admit that I am beginning to play them a little bit. About a year ago, I hit a close to $2000 hand pay on a Buffalo Gold machine. Most of the the time when I get into the bonus I am lucky to get $20-$30 back. I would much rather find a vp machine I like, have had some success on before, and grind it out. Since all casinos have downgraded paytables it's next to impossible to win at vp unless you draw a royal or get a nice run of 4 oak's, or start playing higher volatility machines which lead to faster losses and only a slim chance of getting lucky.[/QUOTE]

    Yeah, 4 times last year I finished up playing them at 50 minimum just to play until gift time (3:00) and hit major fireballs-one for $700+ .The big story was the man who hit $10,000 payout playing50 minimum. A lady host that I like told me about it, and of course it was going around the floor!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Chinese Virus and U.F.O. Videos
    By monet in forum Coronavirus
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-30-2020, 02:06 PM
  2. Chinese Virus and U.F.O. Videos
    By monet in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-29-2020, 01:55 PM
  3. YouTube Comments you love? :) Some spoilers ahead!
    By Tasha in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2019, 12:32 AM
  4. Question for slot AP's
    By MisterV in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-01-2019, 09:19 AM
  5. SLOT MACHINE AP's
    By blackhole in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 10-06-2017, 06:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •