Thread: One and Done

The recent failed insurrection in DC was a unique event which will not be repeated at the upcoming inauguration.

It resulted from a perfect storm of events which will not be duplicated.

Oh sure, there will probably be some protesting but nothing like there was on January 6th.

I *almost* feel sorry for the deluded dolts who invaded the Capitol: they drank so much of the Trump / Republican Kool-Aid that their brains were numb to reality.

I believe that they genuinely thought that they wouldn't get in trouble as they were being "patriotic."

Now they're looking at felonies and long prison terms.

Hopefully Trump will be charged as well: were this 1776 "Epic Loser" Donald Trump, fomenter, incendiary, rabble rouser and wannabe revolutionary would wind up with his head on a pike.

Name:  stop-trying-to-make-violent-insurrection-happen-its-not-going-to-happen.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  84.3 KB
    Last edited by MisterV; 01-14-2021 at 05:43 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    The recent failed insurrection in DC was a unique event which will not be repeated at the upcoming inauguration.

It resulted from a perfect storm of events which will not be duplicated.

Oh sure, there will probably be some protesting but nothing like there was on January 6th.

I *almost* feel sorry for the deluded dolts who invaded the Capitol: they drank so much of the Trump / Republican Kool-Aid that their brains were numb to reality.

I believe that they genuinely thought that they wouldn't get in trouble as they were being "patriotic."

Now they're looking at felonies and long prison terms.

Hopefully Trump will be charged as well: were this 1776 "Epic Loser" Donald Trump, fomenter, incendiary, rabble rouser and wannabe revolutionary would wind up with his head on a pike.

Name:  stop-trying-to-make-violent-insurrection-happen-its-not-going-to-happen.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  84.3 KB
    Most are being charged with a lightweight crime, illegal entry. Funny how liberals yawned for nine months during the BLM/Antifa riots that did multi-billions in damage, killed 47 people and ruined thousands of businesses. But one riot from the right and they are all up in arms. "This political violence has to end." Bullshit. They didn't say anything for nine months so STFU now.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I can't stand the BLM / antifa crowd: they have basically destroyed parts of downtown Portland.

The response of the liberal mayor has been lamer than lame, but then he is reflecting the wishes of the clueless liberal dolts who have moved to Portland seeking some sort of super-progressive Promised Land.

I suppose both the BLM and pro-Trump camps have valid arguments, but violence is not the preferred remedy: it is best to leave it up to the voters, at least that's what our Founding Fathers seemed to believe.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information