Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 638

Thread: Here you go AxelWolf

  1. #461
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Guess what DouchDawg did today at WoV. He Pmed a member (mental) asking him to read Mdawgs thread. After mental took a look, he said "I don't find this discussion illuminating. I don't know why you PMed me to look at it. I am putting the block back on this thread".

    Mdawg is now PMing and begging people to read his thread. THIS has to be the most pathetic thing I have ever seen on these forums. Outweighs anything Singer ever did. THIS guy is just pathetic. He really is.

    Not the first time either he has been caught working people behind the scenes. Dan Druff caught him doing so here.

    Literally begging people to read his thread.
    You would think with the 100's of millions that he portrays to have, he could buy a few friends.

  2. #462
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    He Pmed a member asking him to read Mdawgs thread.
    Is that how he got you to read his thread?

  3. #463
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Guess what DouchDawg did today at WoV. He Pmed a member (mental) asking him to read Mdawgs thread. After mental took a look, he said "I don't find this discussion illuminating. I don't know why you PMed me to look at it. I am putting the block back on this thread".

    Mdawg is now PMing and begging people to read his thread. THIS has to be the most pathetic thing I have ever seen on these forums. Outweighs anything Singer ever did. THIS guy is just pathetic. He really is.

    Not the first time either he has been caught working people behind the scenes. Dan Druff caught him doing so here.

    Literally begging people to read his thread.
    You would think with the 100's of millions that he portrays to have, he could buy a few friends.
    I think itís very obvious he doesnít have many (any?) friends in the real world.

    But, and I know this is shocking to hear from me, this is one case where I donít blame the guy. Someone in the financial situation he claims to be in needs to be very cautious in dealing with anyone in person. Which is why I give him a pass on not meeting individual or trying to ďproveĒ anything. And Iím sure he has to fight his instincts over his ego.

    That said, why he is even here posting the stuff he does is beyond me. It makes zero sense in any normal way other than crying for attention.

    And as you have said in the past, I have no doubt you, I or many others on here could post similar pictures to everything he has posted over the years if we felt there was a benefit to it. Obviously unless someone wants to pay for it, there is no benefit.

  4. #464
    Mental had asked me couple weeks ago about some math related stuff. I made a post that should have been of interest to him. Nothing remarkable.

    What's also not remarkable is that UNKewlJ makes a 10x multiplier response about the unremarkable matter. Sure, Boz is a "bored out of his mind" retiree which explains his devotion to MDawg, but the reason UNKewlJ dwells at my feet is because he has nothing else going on but tunnel vision.

    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    If I had to ask myself and wonder why someone would stay and keep taking a pounding while taking into account all the bad things they claim have happened to them....

    I would have to guess that it's all BS, therefore nothing bad has ever happened to them, and therefore there's no real reason to leave/ stop.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  5. #465
    Name:  9vOYkwx.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  52.0 KB
    Last edited by MDawg; 11-29-2023 at 09:32 PM.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  6. #466
    Hey dawg...I have a PERSONAL question.

    You like to flaunt your seeming wealth; what year, make and model vehicle have you purchased or leased for your primary means of transportation?
    Last edited by MisterV; 11-29-2023 at 10:47 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

  7. #467
    If I wanted people to know how to find me easier, I'd disclose what I drive most often.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  8. #468
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    If I wanted people to know how to find me easier, I'd disclose what I drive most often.
    Nobody is interested in finding you except for some other casinos and host that want you to come lose at their casinos in exchange for some over-priced comps.

    Well, maybe some watch stealing hookers. But they don't have to find you.....you find them.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  9. #469
    Serious question - are the tunnels big enough to park a compact inside? Mid-size?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

  10. #470
    Further evidence that he's homeless is how he's oblivious to current events, movies, television. All he knows is online and specifically, only in these gambling forums where he's viewed as much as an irritant as his own family who booted him out of the household (which led to his homelessness).

    They do give these bums Obama phones so he has internet access, but no free cable or movie tickets.

    If he would just give me the green light, I know exactly from where he logs on to the internet usually, and it is not from the Panorama Towers he would like us to think he lives at. It's not a great neighborhood, and I probably need to investigate further to see if there is a tunnel entrance nearby.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  11. #471
    This clown says "proof of this or proof of that" with absolutely no proof of anything.

    No surprise really as he also thinks pictures of cash, chip and watches is somehow proof that he wins.

    MrV, do they not teach what proof really is in law school? That it isn't just what a person wants something to be?

    Well maybe not that online law school.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  12. #472
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    This clown says "proof of this or proof of that" with absolutely no proof of anything.

    No surprise really as he also thinks pictures of cash, chip and watches is somehow proof that he wins.

    MrV, do they not teach what proof really is in law school? That it isn't just what a person wants something to be?

    Well maybe not that online law school.
    Generally speaking, in-court evidence should be authenticated with a proper foundation laid.

    Keep in mind that just because something is admitted as evidence that does not mean it has been verified as being true; rather it is something a litigant claims is relevant to the matter, and it can be attacked, questioned, flensed and deboned.


    As an example, were I representing someone in a divorce and we wanted to show that the spouse kept a lot of cash around, we could introduce a photo (such as the one below) of a pile of money and if my client testifies that yes, she saw the money, then says when and where she saw it and that she took the picture...it could be admitted as evidence, but NOT deemed proven, merely alleged to be true and subject to attack / cross -examination.

    Name:  280092022ae9b40e025fc45ae845cae4.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  328.0 KB

    Oh, dawg...I have no interest in finding you via searching the casino parking lots looking for your car: I think you give yourself too much credit; I simply wonder whether a man of your claimed wealth opts for a high end vehicle with snob appeal or a more common means of conveyance.

    Of course, if in fact you are driving a very rare car such as a Koenigsegg Jesko or a Pagani Huayra then I could understand your reluctance to respond.

    Heck, just the make and model would do just fine.
    Last edited by MisterV; 11-30-2023 at 12:46 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

  13. #473
    I didn't mean you V. But there are others hungry to catch the scent of MDawg.

    Let's just say that I drive a variety of vehicles ranging from the latest models to classics. Obviously the classics aren't taken out of the garages very often.

    We put a car or two in the Vegas Concours d'Elegance a year ago, not this year.


    You talked about your Volvo being a sort of money pit or at least requiring a lot of your attention as you do the work yourself. Well, with classic cars you have to (or at least I do) put all original parts into them which the complete restoration process may take years. Been there, and I have at least one more classic car I need to have worked on because it sat idle in the garage too long.

    I have not done any of the restoration work myself on my classics, although I did have an Italian car in the past (not a Ferrari) I worked on myself. That was a lot of work, that was ongoing.

    I've had Volvos in the past where I changed the brake pads and rotors myself, but I haven't done any of that sort of thing in some years. These days the most I might do myself is change the engine or cabin air filters.
    Last edited by MDawg; 11-30-2023 at 01:18 PM.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  14. #474
    V, speaking of auto repair, if there is anything left that you allow others to do, have you noticed the post Covid phenomenon not only of prices skyrocketing, but that the disparity between having the dealer do the work and non-dealer is closing. Used to be having a non-dealer do work on your car always cost so much less.

    I think part of it is that genuine factory parts are getting extremely expensive and the dealers aren't letting the non-dealers obtain the parts at much of a discount.

    On one of my newer cars the dealer wants over three grand to change brake pads and rotors and a non-dealer wants almost about the same. I looked into it and the genuine factory parts alone cost about $2700.
    Last edited by MDawg; 11-30-2023 at 01:00 PM.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  15. #475
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    I have not done any of the restoration work myself on my classics, although I did have an Italian car in the past (not a Ferrari) I worked on myself. That was a lot of work, that was ongoing.I
    Tell me about it...

    I bought a used, gated Ferrari 456 GT hoping to "pick up my game" as a DIY repairman but quickly discovered I was outmatched as the car had electrical problems that seemed insoluble.

    I shipped it to a specialist in Colorado, he did the work, returned it, and new problems arose; frustrated I sold it and due to appreciation I recoverd most of the purchase and repair expenses from the sale.

    The older Volvos I prefer are "a labor of love" for me; they aren't "money pits" per se, they are more of "time pits" as it takes more time to keep then sorted and running propoerly than a newer car, such as the Mazda CX-5 Carbon Edition Turbo we bought new two years ago for my wife.

    Good luck with your automobile collection.
    What, Me Worry?

  16. #476
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    V, speaking of auto repair, if there is anything left that you allow others to do, have you noticed the post Covid phenomenon not only of prices skyrocketing, but that the disparity between having the dealer do the work and non-dealer is closing. Used to be having a non-dealer do work on your car always cost so much less.

    I think part of it is that genuine factory parts are getting extremely expensive and the dealers aren't letting the non-dealers obtain the parts at much of a discount.

    On one of my newer cars the dealer wants over three grand to change brake pads and rotors and a non-dealer wants almost about the same. I looked into it and the genuine factory parts alone cost about $2700.
    No, I haven't noticed that, but what you say makes sense.

    I wonder whether the price that discount online sellers such as Rockauto.com ask for OEM parts these days, post-Covid, differs much from what you'd pay over the counter at the dealer?
    Last edited by MisterV; 11-30-2023 at 01:27 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

  17. #477
    Sometimes yes one may obtain the part directly from the manufacturer with the car's make marked right on the box, or OEM from a distributor of the manufacturer of the part. Typically yes the OEM part is going to be identical and cost less.

    But with some parts it's just not possible to find the OEM part and the only choice if you want the real thing is from the dealer (or manufacturer).

    And in other cases such as for classics sometimes the original part isn't even available at all from the manufacturer and you must hunt for it.

    And I'm not necessarily buying these parts myself I have friends or extended family who own repair or restoration shops, and even with their clout and connections still sometimes the only choice is direct from the dealer or manufacturer. Just depends on the make and age of the car.


    Italians have this idea that their way is the best way. Which is why you find cars sometimes that have long bars instead of suspension springs and other oddities.
    Last edited by MDawg; 11-30-2023 at 01:42 PM.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  18. #478
    With Ferraris and Lamborghinis, it used to be that you'd almost never find one with over 30K miles. Partly because those cars just can't handle high miles will start falling apart and also because of how much that 30K service cost.

    As you found out yourself, it's the maintenance that kills people on exotics, not necessarily the purchase price. (At least - it used to be that way. Nowadays with some exotics both the purchase price and maintenance may be quite high.)
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  19. #479
    Yeah, I'd hoped to do the maintenance myself, and I did what I could but the electrical issues baffled me.

    As for sourcing parts, I only bought a couple parts from the local Ferrari dealer, Ron Tonkin: most were sourced from a specialty distributor, Ricambi.

    It was a beautiful car and fun to drive, when it was up to it, but I'm glad I sold it; it was an itch I just had to scratch.

    I am thinking of picking up either a used Maserati Granturismo or Aston Martin DB-9, but prudence stops me from pullng the trigger: hell, my Volvo Turbos look good, they handle fine and are reasonably quick: who needs more, really?
    What, Me Worry?

  20. #480
    I always wanted a DB-5 but by the time I thought about getting one the prices had gone through the roof. I'd still bite but thinking about how I could've gotten one for about 20X less than what they go for today, sours the idea for me.

    Many Aston Martin models are basically Jaguars, including with some of the same electrical problems.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Question for Axelwolf
    By Wynnpleasure775 in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 09-17-2020, 04:40 AM
  2. AxelWolf...come here to finish our chat
    By coach belly in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-15-2020, 04:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •