Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Here you go AxelWolf

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Given your hesitancy to prove yourself
    The assertion above is completely false, and demonstrates the author's bias.

Hit a house.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post

Wish bias Dan would take the same approach and concerns when AP’s like Darkie say he makes 8K a day in that sewer in NY or 20K a week in A.C.

I always say it’s his site to do what ever it is he wants. But in my opinion “BIAS Dan Druff” would be a more fitting and honest screen name for him.

Well to put a little perspective on this blackhole, a tally up is in order.

Darkoz does not have his own "The Adventures of Darkoz" thread on the site.

Meanwhile, MDawg does have his own thread with 124 pages and 2463 posts included from the membership.

So where do you think Dan Druff should put his priorities concerning the number of current complaints coming in?

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post

Of course Blackhole, what would you expect? The ones who post zero proof of anything are the ones who will always demand more and more from someone who has posted plenty of proof of everything.

MDawg, you are one great comedian or a great bob and weave boxer who never gets hit!

Here's a tidbit. One of the WoVers, TumblingBones, figured out my Fear and Loathing mimicry writing style and that E.R.'s Adventures was a timely homage. Shackleford did not get it (of course).

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-...ke/#post799168

But here's the kicker:

MDawg and I have had some private conversations over the past year, and while I am an HST and Fear and Loathing lover, MDawg is even more of an aficionado, so MDawg "got it" immediately! But it appears MDawg may have complained to Shackleford anyway. Shackleford, who evidently is not much of a reader, never figured it out.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    So where do you think Dan Druff should put his priorities
    He should moderate his own bias.

To claim that MDawg has a hesitancy to prove himself is ridiculous.

He's disqualified himself as a neutral third party.

Baloney.

Dan nailed it.

Alas and alack, he suffers fools gladly.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Baloney.

Dan nailed it.

Alas and alack, he suffers fools gladly.

In a way, it's an opportunity for VCT to supercede WoV as a "serious gambling site." Whoever holds MDawg's storyline to some halfway rigorous critique first winds up with real-world gambling credibility, if fewer clicks. Interesting situation.

I mean, given the rules and regs, there is absolutely nothing to prevent a dozen MDawg imitators from flooding WoV with snipe hunt gambling tales of all stripes. You could have lottery, keno, sports gambling, bubble craps -- all reading the streaks and plugging into Gaia or whatever. You can pile on the fiction until that's all there is at WoV, basically. What is Shackleford to do, declare it's all parody? LOL.

I have a much longer streak than the Dawg. I haven't won in 52 years of gambling. And I can prove it. I have no Newell; I have no fancy watches; I have no Bitcoin accounts; I don't have a string of poloponies (for you Honeymooners fans).

I don't even have a 9 and1/2 inch Schlong.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    I have a much longer streak than the Dawg. I haven't won in 52 years of gambling. And I can prove it. I have no Newell; I have no fancy watches; I have no Bitcoin accounts; I don't have a string of poloponies (for you Honeymooners fans).

I don't even have a 9 and1/2 inch Schlong.

But you have something even more valuable: the class and dignity and self-respect that comes with writing non-fiction.

Although, truth to tell, I might opt for that 9 1/2 inch schlong. Depends on the width. Width counts.

One question Dan Druff may want to ask is how MDawg and his "hot wife" both got the covid vaccine while Dan has not had it yet. I'm thinking Dan is a little older than MDawg, they live in the same state, and MDawg doesn't appear to have an inside track like being an essential worker. It looks like MDawg and old lady beat a lot of you guys to the vaccine. This guy wins at everything.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    One question Dan Druff may want to ask is how MDawg and his "hot wife" both got the covid vaccine while Dan has not had it yet.
    You can get it if you really want
    But you must try, try and try
    Try and try, you'll succeed at last

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm
    This guy wins at everything.
    You're a gullible old fart, no question.

Psssst ... Hey Mickey ... Wanna buy a bridge I own in Brooklyn?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm
    This guy wins at everything.
    You're a gullible old fart, no question.

Psssst ... Hey Mickey ... Wanna buy a bridge I own in Brooklyn?
    MisterV, you did not recognize the sarcasm.

I think that the shrewd advantage play is to avoid gettin that so-call vaccine, hey hey.

Originally Posted by soxfan View Post
    I think that the shrewd advantage play is to avoid gettin that so-call vaccine, hey hey.
    Too late for me. I still haven't got the 2nd one tho, sooo...

Really?

Why is that?

Why increase the risk of contracting a serious dose of covid-19 when a vaccine exists to minimize your chances of getting seriously ill?

What, were you a Trumpie before Humpty Trumpie had his great fall?
    What, Me Worry?

I've had both vaccine shots. First shot was Feb 26, 2nd shot was Mar 19. Experienced no side effects but I knew that would be the case. I've been poked with every vaccine known to man and have never had any kind of reaction from them. If you haven't seen the latest stats, AstraZeneca is showing 76% effective in blocking covid and 100% effective in no one getting seriously ill. That's the part no one seems interested in talking about, 100% effective from serious illness. It means covid won't be any worse than a cold.

I've never understood anti-vaxxers. But I have them in my own family so what the hell. Oh, and I'm also a Trumpster, V.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    I am interested in proving myself to anyone who challenges my veracity if it is worth my time and effort. AW challenged that. He will have to pay for the insult, and the privilege of being proven wrong - if not, he may go about his way being ignored. The way I look at it, he's not anyone I know or trust. I have to waste my time meeting him to prove something to someone that many on here say is a con man not to be trusted? If I'm going to do that, and have somebody whom I view as a con man obtain my identity, it has to be more than worth it to me. So that's as far as AW.

As far as you, for some reason I thought you lived in Vegas? I am not sure I'll still be in Vegas in six weeks, as we arrived about a week ago. We may still be here through the end of April, but not much past then. My wife and I are both vaccinated.
    Can you just rent a Newell for a day and take a photo of your chips and watches on the mattress?

I've had both vaccine shots. First shot was Feb 26, 2nd shot was Mar 19. Experienced no side effects but I knew that would be the case. I've been poked with every vaccine known to man and have never had any kind of reaction from them. If you haven't seen the latest stats, AstraZeneca is showing 76% effective in blocking covid and 100% effective in no one getting seriously ill. That's the part no one seems interested in talking about, 100% effective from serious illness. It means covid won't be any worse than a cold.

I've never understood anti-vaxxers. But I have them in my own family so what the hell. Oh, and I'm also a Trumpster, V.
    Believe or not Mick, I’m with you. I’ve believed from the start that this has been overblown for most of us. But I have no doubt people in your case with medical histories could and did die if they got it. The vaccines are a good thing and I actually got my first Moderna shot Tuesday. And has the next scheduled in 4 weeks.

The process was simple in Florida as we have more vaccines than takers. Monday DeSantis dropped the age to 50 and I signed up I’m less than 5 minutes. This coming Monday he is dropping it to 40 and opening it up to anyone 18 and up that wants it the next week. We are around 70% of the population over 65 having gotten at least one shot. In the most cases the rest don’t want it. Many of them are minorities, mostly black. DeSantis has done multiple programs including outreaches and clinics at black churches to make it possible for them, but some just don’t want it.

And there are a portion of Trump supporters I talk to who won’t get it, including seniors I talk to at bars. I disagree with them but it’s their right.

I personally made the decision not out of fear or need, but I know a time will come where I need it to travel. I am going to Hawaii this year and reports are they will accept vaccinations instead of tests later this spring. Same with islands and in the Caribbean. And if it helps get the airlines to stop requiring masks I’m all for it. But I truly believe liberals are going to push for mask wearing forever.I’m hope I’m wrong.

As for the process, I drove in and showed a barcode we got when registering. My wife and I both had shots within 5 minutes while sitting in our Jeep. Waiting 15 minutes to make sure we were ok after the shot was the longest part.

Name:  EA36B9B7-40FB-4F3E-B218-27094EAD7D98.jpeg
Views: 238
Size:  65.8 KB

People who only reference death as the only negative outcome seem a bit dumb. I'm not sure how often these 'long-haulers' exist but there is that and just the fact that no one really knows what damage this virus can do to someone's body longterm. Even if you live it might take a serious notch out of your life-expectancy or make your standard of living considerably lower.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Believe or not Mick, I’m with you. I’ve believed from the start that this has been overblown for most of us. But I have no doubt people in your case with medical histories could and did die if they got it. The vaccines are a good thing and I actually got my first Moderna shot Tuesday. And has the next scheduled in 4 weeks.

The process was simple in Florida as we have more vaccines than takers. Monday DeSantis dropped the age to 50 and I signed up I’m less than 5 minutes. This coming Monday he is dropping it to 40 and opening it up to anyone 18 and up that wants it the next week. We are around 70% of the population over 65 having gotten at least one shot. In the most cases the rest don’t want it. Many of them are minorities, mostly black. DeSantis has done multiple programs including outreaches and clinics at black churches to make it possible for them, but some just don’t want it.

And there are a portion of Trump supporters I talk to who won’t get it, including seniors I talk to at bars. I disagree with them but it’s their right.

I personally made the decision not out of fear or need, but I know a time will come where I need it to travel. I am going to Hawaii this year and reports are they will accept vaccinations instead of tests later this spring. Same with islands and in the Caribbean. And if it helps get the airlines to stop requiring masks I’m all for it. But I truly believe liberals are going to push for mask wearing forever.I’m hope I’m wrong.

As for the process, I drove in and showed a barcode we got when registering. My wife and I both had shots within 5 minutes while sitting in our Jeep. Waiting 15 minutes to make sure we were ok after the shot was the longest part.

I'm very surprised you took the "jab" Boz. I believe your under 60, from what you've said, your in decent/good health. I understand it might be a sad reality in the near future, to have to take it for any kind of travel( other then auto)but thats not a total given yet. Mickey on the other hand, I understand pushing 70 in poor health. If he was under 60 in decent shape, I would be totally shocked if he would take it willingly. At 50 in very good health, I have zero intentions of taking it. Load of rubbish for most people in decent health.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

I'm very surprised you took the "jab" Boz. I believe your under 60, from what you've said, your in decent/good health. I understand it might be a sad reality in the near future, to have to take it for any kind of travel( other then auto)but thats not a total given yet. Mickey on the other hand, I understand pushing 70 in poor health. If he was under 60 in decent shape, I would be totally shocked if he would take it willingly. At 50 in very good health, I have zero intentions of taking it. Load of rubbish for most people in decent health.
    Yea, I expected it and heard it from a few friends as well. Correct I am 56 and in good health other than high cholesterol and probably a liver that I ask too much of. My wife is 51 and in good health as well.

I gambled for the past year and didn’t think much of it and still don’t. I figured if I got it, like some of my friends did we would be fine and it wasn’t worth stopping my life over. And I traveled all over the country.

But I know, or believe, we aren’t getting away easily and there will be punishment for those who don’t in regards to travel and such. And I have to say, I’m far more afraid of a swab up my nose than a shot or 2. I never took a test and won’t. Hopefully the card covers me.

This is one battle I didn’t want to fight to continue to do the traveling we enjoy. And I’m not ready to believe any conspiracies that the vaccine is anything other than a vaccine like many I took as a kid. Hopefully I’m right.

Thread Information