Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Here you go AxelWolf

It's usually a fives year process for vaccine to be created, go through various trial and release to the market. These vaccine were rush through in months or weeks. Also, various governments have given these drug company immunity so you have no recourse to sue if you experience the side effect. So, yu cats are more than welcome to my dosage, hey hey.

Originally Posted by soxfan View Post
    It's usually a fives year process for vaccine to be created, go through various trial and release to the market. These vaccine were rush through in months or weeks. Also, various governments have given these drug company immunity so you have no recourse to sue if you experience the side effect. So, yu cats are more than welcome to my dosage, hey hey.

Exactly, that polio vaccine I took as a kid fucked my life up.

Say, don’t you claim to beat Baccarat and Craps daily hey hey?
    Last edited by The Boz; 03-28-2021 at 07:45 PM.

It is a vaccine not a drug with repeated use. It is basically a bunch of proteins or something. There isn't a whole lot there to go wrong in you. The numbers are pretty settled. If you're not a tard you can look it up and make a rational decision or just assume you're likely to get covid at some point, yep yep a huh.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Exactly, that polio vaccine I took as a kid fucked my life up.

Say, don’t you claim to beat Baccarat and across daily hey hey?
    Did your arm grow a 2nd asshole, asshole?

(hey.. the wording is funny.. yep yep a huh
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

there is till long process vaccine must go through to be apporved and these were not. As I said you are more than welcome to my dosage, hey hey.

Yep, the baccarats was my fulls time gig and only source of active income for 12 year, hey hey.

there is till long process vaccine must go through to be apporved and these were not. As I said you are more than welcome to my dosage, hey hey.
    If you are going to reject advances in science and technology, you might as well throw away that computer and cell phone that emit radiation, move to Pennsylvania, live on a farm with no electricity and drive a horse and buggy.

If everyone were to get the vaccine, covid could be eradicated worldwide like Smallpox. People like you will prevent that from happening and instead protection from covid will require annual or maybe twice annual vaccination, while the death rate will settle down some, not as high as this first year, but settle down to somewhere in the top 10 cause of death for a disease that could have been eradicated.

Just a word of caution. When you or a loved one contracts a sever case of covid, is hospitalized and dying from a disease that could have been prevented, it is a little late to have regrets and embrace technology that can save your life.

You must be one of those statist, big government loving leftist demorats, right! Anyway, as I said previous you are more than welcome to my dosage, hey hey.

You must be one of those statist, big government loving leftist demorats, right! Anyway, as I said previous you are more than welcome to my dosage, hey hey.
    Well, I don't need "your" dosage, I have my own. There is more than enough for everyone, or will be shortly.

As far as my politics, you are wrong, but that is irrelevant to this discussion. I embrace advances in technology and medicine. Advances in medicine have saved my life twice now through 2 heart surgeries.

Non medical we have all sorts of advances that I embrace. Today. I watched live some sweet 16 games of march madness on a big screen TV, rather than listening on the radio or reading about it in the newspaper 2 days after the fact. That is what life is about....advances. But like I said, you can always join the Amish, rejecting science, technology and advances. Their kids are leaving in droves, so they can use some new dumbasses.

There were anti-vaxers running loose before Covid-19 came to town: it's nothing new.

We're gamblers on this board: not taking the vaccine is just a roll of the dice.

You've gotta ask yourself one thing: "Do I feel lucky."
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    There were anti-vaxers running loose before Covid-19 came to town: it's nothing new.

We're gamblers on this board: not taking the vaccine is just a roll of the dice.

You've gotta ask yourself one thing: "Do I feel lucky."
    You can look at it the exact same way with taking the vaccine. We frame it depending on our biases.

The thing is though, it seems far more likely to be some nasty covid longhauler than have some longterm health complication due to vaccine. Yes, it could be that the vaccine is found to have some unknown side-effect. This is a 2 time or rare sort of deal. It isn't the same as taking a longterm drug. People who want to make the point vaccine's are untested love to make the comparison to medications people take daily for long periods of times. It doesn't seem the same to me. I've never heard credible concerns about the vaccine just generalized paranoia at the unknown. Never scenarios from legitimate experts.

It's a damned shame that the issue has been so politicized.

Due to the increasingly poor results of the American educational system, our citizens seem to have ever increasing difficulty in thinking things through and then forming their own opinion.

It must be a lot easier as well as a bit comforting to let other people do your thinking for you, e.g. the gospel according to Trump / Fox News.

Yes, being spoon-fed your beliefs sure makes for an easy life, albeit one arguably not worth living.
    Last edited by MisterV; 03-29-2021 at 04:37 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

The Dems called Trump wreckless for pushing the quick development of a vaccine. But now the Dems are pushing everyone to quickly take the vaccine. Flip-flop assholes.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The Dems called Trump wreckless for pushing the quick development of a vaccine. But now the Dems are pushing everyone to quickly take the vaccine. Flip-flop assholes.
    Ok, I'm onboard with cognitive decline. I'm not picking on him anymore.

Due to the increasingly poor results of the American educational system, our citizens seem to have ever increasing difficulty in thinking things through and then forming their own opinion.

It must be a lot easier as well as a bit comforting to let other people do your thinking for you, e.g. the gospel according to Trump / Fox News.

Yes, being spoon-fed your beliefs sure makes for an easy life, albeit one arguably not worth living.
    You seem to be politicizing it. Trump is always pushing for people to take the vaccine last I checked.

How is this even a "vaccine"? It doesn't prevent the disease. It just supposedly lessens the effects Should you contract the virus.

If I already had the virus why would I want to get the shot when my body already built immunity against it naturally.

I don't trust today's institutional advice because they are too worried about politics rather than competence. I have yet to hear a valid argument for me to take the shot. That's me formulating my own opinion. You can have my dose.

Max,

If you're not up on the latest, the problem with not taking the vaccine is that if you've had the original strain of Covid-19, you do not have much in the way of natural immunity to the variants, which are more easily transmitted and have somewhat more deadly effects. Having had Covid more than six months ago provides some protection, but not complete, against similar strains. Vaccines provide more protection against the variants than having had the virus already. The main thing the vaccines all do is really cut into the likelihood of serious illness from Covid. You may still get it, but death rates are much lower if you do get it.

If you're hesitant about new tech, you might want to opt for the Johnson and Johnson, which uses established methods and old tech. That's what I'll be doing in a week or so.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

You seem to be politicizing it. Trump is always pushing for people to take the vaccine last I checked.

How is this even a "vaccine"? It doesn't prevent the disease. It just supposedly lessens the effects Should you contract the virus.

If I already had the virus why would I want to get the shot when my body already built immunity against it naturally.

I don't trust today's institutional advice because they are too worried about politics rather than competence. I have yet to hear a valid argument for me to take the shot. That's me formulating my own opinion. You can have my dose.
    I think Trump did the basic minimum stuff for the vaccine. He didn't hinder things AFAIK but he aided in this being politized.

Remember the dude literally took the vaccine in secret. How on any level is that pushing others to do it?

My guess is other vaccines work the same. It lets your body overrun infections at the very early stages. No one knows when this happens. Do we think other vaccines are particularly different? Why would you think that?

They claim that the vaccine is better than your natural immunity but I don't know if I particularly trust this although I do expect it is true.

No, scientists aren't worried about politics. This is too much bullshit media. Legitimate scientists look for the truth and nothing but the truth. That is most of their value system. Politics has little to do with their decisions in general. (Not that there aren't tons of obvious exceptions but the scientific community in general is not political in their science..)

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

I think Trump did the basic minimum stuff for the vaccine. He didn't hinder things AFAIK but he aided in this being politized.

Remember the dude literally took the vaccine in secret. How on any level is that pushing others to do it?

My guess is other vaccines work the same. It lets your body overrun infections at the very early stages. No one knows when this happens. Do we think other vaccines are particularly different? Why would you think that?

They claim that the vaccine is better than your natural immunity but I don't know if I particularly trust this although I do expect it is true.

No, scientists aren't worried about politics. This is too much bullshit media. Legitimate scientists look for the truth and nothing but the truth. That is most of their value system. Politics has little to do with their decisions in general. (Not that there aren't tons of obvious exceptions but the scientific community in general is not political in their science..)
    WOW, my thread has really gotten off track.

Anyways, My goal is to get jabbed with all four of the vaccines.

I might split off this vaccine stuff to a different thread shortly.

Anyway, it is smart for anyone over 45 to get the vaccine.

Is there a risk? Yes. Anyone who denies there being a risk is delusional.

Is there less of a risk taking the vaccine at 45+ than being harmed by COVID at 45+? Yes. Anyone who thinks the vaccine is a greater risk is delusional.

Are there unknowns about the long term effects of the vaccine? Yes.

Are there unknowns about the long term effects of COVID, even if you "get over it"? Yes.

The media has been intentionally silent about the differences in age group risks for COVID, but in reality the risk to a 50-year-old is FAR higher than the risk to a 25-year-old (which is very unusual for communicable diseases).

If you run the math on this, there's no question that people 45+ should get vaccinated ASAP. People under 25 should wait. People 25-30 should probably wait. People 31-39 are kind of a toss-up as to what to do. People 40-44 should probably get the vaccine, but it's not as clear cut.

99.6% of all COVID deaths in the US were people 30+, even though people 0-29 make up 39% of the population!

99.96% of all COVID deaths were people 18+.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I might split off this vaccine stuff to a different thread shortly.

Anyway, it is smart for anyone over 45 to get the vaccine.

Is there a risk? Yes. Anyone who denies there being a risk is delusional.

Is there less of a risk taking the vaccine at 45+ than being harmed by COVID at 45+? Yes. Anyone who thinks the vaccine is a greater risk is delusional.

Are there unknowns about the long term effects of the vaccine? Yes.

Are there unknowns about the long term effects of COVID, even if you "get over it"? Yes.

The media has been intentionally silent about the differences in age group risks for COVID, but in reality the risk to a 50-year-old is FAR higher than the risk to a 25-year-old (which is very unusual for communicable diseases).

If you run the math on this, there's no question that people 45+ should get vaccinated ASAP. People under 25 should wait. People 25-30 should probably wait. People 31-39 are kind of a toss-up as to what to do. People 40-44 should probably get the vaccine, but it's not as clear cut.

99.6% of all COVID deaths in the US were people 30+, even though people 0-29 make up 39% of the population!

99.96% of all COVID deaths were people 18+.
    Is everyone going to die eventually?
    Yes.
    100%

Thread Information