Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Here you go AxelWolf

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    He has nothing better to do than sit in his family's basement while trolling the internet hoping his family will invite him on their next trip to Vegas so he can claim it as his own.
    Interesting statement. Can you elaborate?

Conjecture I would imagine. The one thing I give Mdawg credit for is convincing backup supporting evidence that is consistent with the storyline. But I am always fooled by the bacc players. So I don't know shit one way or the other regarding all this.

Singer is playing tiddlywinks compared to Mdawg if Mdawg is fugazi.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 01-21-2021 at 04:17 PM.

I didn't take the time to read
    Of course he couldn’t read it all – he’s operating on a sub-seventh grade education and reading level.

I on the other hand am operating on a level of intelligence, education and organization such that I am able to whip up what I claim, with support from AxelWolf's own words, in a short time. I didn't take days to write this post - I just sat down for a moment, concentrated on where each of the pieces was from memory of the text, and pulled it all together in an hour or so. I don't forget everything, the way he does. My lips don't move when I read, either.
    Last edited by MDawg; 01-21-2021 at 05:08 PM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Actually I take that back - he's on more of a third grade level of education and reading. We all went to private schools and in seventh grade we were already reading stuff like Edmond Rostand and learning Latin.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    A person who doesn't drink often has some aspect of themselves they wish to hide.
    Is this what you meant to type?
    Well I meant to type that but it doesn't accurately reflect what I believe. A better way to put it is anyone who will get torn up is typically more trustworthy than someone who abstains. There are all sorts of exceptions.

They might have other issues that lead them to the desire to get shitfaced often, but at least they're not scared to show their true selves.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    The beauty of this forum, is you can fully defend yourself, without tap dancing and walking on eggshells. You can't let Mr Grandiose tar and feather you like that.
    Great post Ozzy. Try defending yourself on most other forums and you'll get banned. Love this aspect of VCT.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Actually I take that back - he's on more of a third grade level of education and reading. We all went to private schools and in seventh grade we were already reading stuff like Edmond Rostand and learning Latin.
    MDawg your attacks on Axelwolf, concerning education level is very telling to me. For years Rob Singer has used this same tactic, attacking anyone and everyone as stupid. Example Mickey Crimm. For years, maybe decades, Singer attacked him as uneducated and stupid, when in fact Mickey's expertise in his field of gambling advantage play, completely contradicts this. Formal education does not always translate into anything especially in a field like this.

I too am frequently attacked by Singer as low education. I am fine with that because I am only a high school graduate. And unlike some other APs, I don't have expertise in gambling AP that they have. But you know what, I live with two people, my brother and a friend that he grew up with that recently moved in with us. They both have formal educations and one works at Home Depot, while the other, my brother does the exact same thing I do for a living, card counting advantage play. Formal education doesn't always mean all that much. We all know people with a great deal of college education, 8 years, 12 years that aren't very street smart, or common sense smart.

Now I don't know what formal education Axelwolf has. I have never seen him mention it. But whether high school, college, or more, he too is top of his field at what he does. Painting him as stupid just doesn't work.

You guys that like to turn everything into a pissing contest, really need to drop the formal education, when you are dealing with people who are the best at what they do and know and do thinks that no formal education is going to teach. It is just a weak defense tactic. And especially when the person putting everyone down, touts their own education and the colleges they claim to have attended have no record of them ever attending (Singer).
    Last edited by kewlJ; 01-21-2021 at 06:09 PM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by MDawg
    We all went to private schools and in seventh grade we were already reading stuff like Edmond Rostand and learning Latin.
    In seventh grade I had a paper route, attended public school, and near-compulsively read through damned near every page of the World Book Encyclopedia.

WGAS?

What really matters is who and what we are now, not whether we went to private school or learned a bit of Latin.

A person secure in their identity, value and purpose should have no need to compare themselves to others, for that is the sign of an insecure individual with self-esteem issues.

Hopefully you, too, won't start bragging about having a big cock, big pension from secret gov't work, and a Newell: that is the path to idiocy.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    What really matters
    Of course!

But...if the guy's an admitted from the street bum trying to judge someone, I will point out why he's not up for the job.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    The beauty of this forum, is you can fully defend yourself, without tap dancing and walking on eggshells. You can't let Mr Grandiose tar and feather you like that.
    Great post Ozzy. Try defending yourself on most other forums and you'll get banned. Love this aspect of VCT.
    Yes this forum, along with Druffs pride and joy PFA, are truly unique and underrated. There are a significant amount of people, that read this forum on the regular. Many choose to remain on the sidelines, seemingly afraid, or to PC to roll around in the mud and get filthy. I know for a fact, there are several dozens from( goody 2 shoes PC paradise) that lurk here on the regular. Some post a handful of times per year, most remain spectators. This place gets its moments, as recently seen, but it doesn't have the stamina to sustain itself, unfortunately. In my opinion, this place should be 3-5 times busier then it currently is.

My lips don't move when I read, either.
    It's my understanding that - the term I learned for it, long, long ago - "muscle images" are just the brain's way to divide up some of its work. The spinal cord does a lot of the processing, and, then, sends the results back up to the brain proper.

Out of curiosity, I googled a couple of things to find something specific to lip motion.

Sheena Hocking, Lifelong learner
    Answered January 19, 2020

It is in no way immoral or harmful to self or others to move your lips when you are reading. Therefore it cannot be classed as “wrong”.

It is very common for readers to subvocalize[1] as they read. Most readers are not aware that they are making these tiny movements of the larynx, tongue, lips and throat. Even a person watching them read would need a special machine to detect these unconscious muscular movements.

Subvocalization may help us to remember what we are reading. The Wikipedia article on Baddeley’s Model of Working Memory[2] states:

Visually presented language can be transformed into phonological code by silent articulation and thereby be encoded into the phonological store.

The reason that subvocalization in general, and obvious lip movement in particular, are considered “wrong” by some is that all such movements make reading slower.

Those who are fans of speed reading consider this to be a bad habit which needs to be eliminated. They are of the opinion that it uses extra resources in the brain, and that we can read faster by learning not to do it.

I have learned the hard, and expensive, way that speed reading and PhotoReading do not work as advertised. I am not alone in this opinion:[3]

In a 2016 article published in the journal of 'Psychological Science in the Public Interest', the authors conclude there is no 'magic bullet' for reading more quickly while maintaining comprehension other than to practice reading and to become a more skilled language user (e.g. through increased vocabulary). The authors proceed with debunking common speed reading techniques such as eliminating sub-vocalization, reading more than one word at a time a.k.a. grouping, using RSVP (Rapid Serial Visual Presentation), increasing peripheral vision, alternating colors for each line of text.

There is some evidence presented in the Wikipedia pages listed below that the use of movement of lips, throat and larynx when reading may help us to remember what we read. This is because more brain areas are engaged, and as we read we are translating the material from visual to auditory.

If you continue to read in any way which makes you happy, you are likely to become a faster reader just because practice improves performance.

And if others criticize you for your lip movements, just consider that you will likely be remembering the material better than they are. That they also make movements when they read but much smaller ones, and you are aware of yours, whereas they are not.

Smile sweetly, and carry on.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

A person secure in their identity, value and purpose should have no need to compare themselves to others, for that is the sign of an insecure individual with self-esteem issues.
    I thought that comparing and contrasting things per se was the way to figure them out, and, then, to find our own places in the world. Experiencing enough of the emotions of others to find new and better ways of dealing with them.

Hopefully you, too, won't start bragging about having a big cock, big pension from secret gov't work, and a Newell: that is the path to idiocy.
    We are all, for the most part, average persons, but, again, most of us think otherwise.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/b...ne-is-insecure

NARCISSISM
    4 Signs That Someone Is Insecure
    ... and what narcissism has to do with it.

The insecure person tries to make you feel insecure yourself.
    When you start to question your own self-worth, is it typically around a specific person or type of person? Is that individual always broadcasting his or her strengths? If you don’t feel insecure in general, but only around certain people, it’s likely they’re projecting their insecurities onto you.

The insecure person needs to showcase his or her accomplishments.
    You don’t necessarily have to feel insecure around someone to conclude that inferiority is at the heart of their behavior. People who are constantly bragging about their great lifestyle, their elite education, or their fantastic children may very well be doing so to convince themselves that they really do have worth.

The insecure person drops the “humblebrag” far too often.
    The humblebrag is a brag disguised as a self-derogatory statement. You’ve all seen these on Facebook, as when an acquaintance complains about all the travel she has to take (due to the importance of her job), or all the time he has to spend watching his kids play (and, by the way, win) hockey games. (The "Facebook gloat" is a bold-faced brag which is easier to spot but may very well have the same roots.)

The insecure person frequently complains that things aren’t good enough.
    People high in inferiority like to show what high standards they have. You may label them as snobs, but as much as you realize they’re putting on an act, it may be hard to shake the feeling that they really are better than you. What they’re trying to do, you may rightly suspect, is to proclaim their high standards as a way of asserting that not only are they better than everyone else, but that they hold themselves to a more rigorous set of self-assessment criteria.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

I didn't take the time to read
    Of course he couldn’t read it all – he’s operating on a sub-seventh grade education and reading level.

I on the other hand am operating on a level of intelligence, education and organization such that I am able to whip up what I claim, with support from AxelWolf's own words, in a short time. I didn't take days to write this post - I just sat down for a moment, concentrated on where each of the pieces was from memory of the text, and pulled it all together in an hour or so. I don't forget everything, the way he does. My lips don't move when I read, either.
    So, you have been outsmarted every step of the way by a guy you thinks has a 7th grade education level. What's that say about you? I guarantee I can outsmart you when it comes to anything that actually counts and much more.

MDawg your attacks on Axelwolf, concerning education level is very telling to me. For years Rob Singer has used this same tactic, attacking anyone and everyone as stupid. Example Mickey Crimm. For years, maybe decades, Singer attacked him as uneducated and stupid, when in fact Mickey's expertise in his field of gambling advantage play, completely contradicts this. Formal education does not always translate into anything especially in a field like this.
    Regarding Mickey Crimm his knowledge is not limited to his field of gaming advantage play by any means. Just try to post some bull shit politics out there and he will eat you alive. He is not strictly limited to saying a few insults "as just saying that would be insulting him" he is well informed and holds nothing back and does not bullshit around just says how it is. Very rarely he gets hit with a punch, In my mind, he is more knowledgeable than most cable news analyst. Oh wait, shit, that would be an insult sorry mickey.
    Last edited by BoSox; 01-22-2021 at 04:33 AM.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    He has nothing better to do than sit in his family's basement while trolling the internet hoping his family will invite him on their next trip to Vegas so he can claim it as his own.
    Interesting statement. Can you elaborate?

Conjecture I would imagine. The one thing I give Mdawg credit for is convincing backup supporting evidence that is consistent with the storyline. But I am always fooled by the bacc players. So I don't know shit one way or the other regarding all this.

Singer is playing tiddlywinks compared to Mdawg if Mdawg is fugazi.
    Dude go back and read my more than likely theory, it's simple, he's a man servant and bitch boy to some Rolex dealer (probably a family member). The rest is easy to figure out and it all makes perfect sense. I don't know where the post is, perhaps someone can find it and post it again.

Do you realize MDawgs claims are 50x more outrageous than Rob's? I have said it before and ill say it again. From what Mdawg has said, he is worth over 50 million in BTC alone. That doesn't even include the millions he claims to have made in the market. If you want a good chuckle, go read the recent posts on the Bit Coin thread over at WOV. IT'S GLAINGLY OBVIOUSE THE GUY KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT BITCOIN. You can clearly see him trying to muddy up the conversation, scramble to learn about BTC from the net and spew a bunch of BS to cover up his lies and bogus knowledge. If he really had any significant amount of BTC, he could safely and anonymously prove it for less than 50 cents.

I have to give Singer WAY MORE credit. First off, he has been willing to actually meet up with people in person and we know exactly who he is.
    Rob took his Anti AP shtick and turned it into a career of sorts. He actually has had books published and was a paid writer for Gamming today.

Even if you don't believe he played the double up bug, his knowledge about it was fairly accurate from everything I know.

As far as the Newell goes, he really needs to give that BS up. No one believes it. He knows, we know, that he knows we know.... His mistake was taking those photos of the dealerships Newell.

Do you realize MDawgs claims are 50x more outrageous than Rob's?
    What we do realize is that your claims are 100x more outrageous than everyone combined. You claim joining WOV benefited you over a million dollars. $1,000,000.00 dollars. Mike Shank the x owner of the site didn't seem to benefit at all. He had to put the tin-cup out there and beg for donations. After all, you're good friends with him. You couldn't turn him on to at least a few of your benefits from his site to help him keep the site afloat?

I’m sure all this money you made is old news. Post something, anything, that could back up this phony claim. Maybe Maxpen will let you photo a picture of one of his suitcases filled with a million dollars in cash. After all he has more money than he’ll ever need, which you claim to know for a fact.

You’re the biggest phony pulling the wool over everyone’s eyes for years. What’s even weirder is you keep doing it.

Prove your claims like you want everyone else to, or get the fuck lost. Fucking Fraud trying to convince idiots on entertainment gambling forums how smart you are and how you beat casinos 6 ft. under the desert.

Give it up Axelass, you're really starting to look extremely slow upstairs.
    Last edited by blackhole; 01-22-2021 at 05:30 AM.

What you have to understand is the context. This drunken bum has no education and came up off the street. At some point in his life he came up on more than two nickels to rub together, so now he burns like the heat of Hades when he sees anyone else doing well, and feels compelled - because he came from nothing, to boast about how he knows everything there is to know about gambling, and that someone else must be lying about everything. While it really doesn't matter, it is also relevant that from what I understand that he's a midget, which explains further his complex.

Also consider the context - I'm just making trip reports, while he's professing to be an expert on everything gambling and the king of the casinos, and the UN-admitted arbiter of the forum set - like he decides what is real and what is not. At the end of the day, he's the same drunken street bum he always was, and this is why he lashes out.

I too am frequently attacked by Singer as low education. I am fine with that because I am only a high school graduate. And unlike some other APs, I don't have expertise in gambling AP that they have. But you know what, I live with two people, my brother and a friend that he grew up with that recently moved in with us. They both have formal educations and one works at Home Depot, while the other, my brother does the exact same thing I do for a living, card counting advantage play. Formal education doesn't always mean all that much. We all know people with a great deal of college education, 8 years, 12 years that aren't very street smart, or common sense smart.

Now I don't know what formal education Axelwolf has. I have never seen him mention it. But whether high school, college, or more, he too is top of his field at what he does. Painting him as stupid just doesn't work.

You guys that like to turn everything into a pissing contest, really need to drop the formal education, when you are dealing with people who are the best at what they do and know and do thinks that no formal education is going to teach. It is just a weak defense tactic. And especially when the person putting everyone down, touts their own education and the colleges they claim to have attended have no record of them ever attending (Singer).
    Actually, I have already mentioned I didn't have a great school education. Unfortunately, I was not brought up in an educational family as I lived with my Mom until I was 14. My Mother was very loving and protective and could sense danger a mile away. She was very street smart as well. She was outgoing and made many friends, but again, she was a bit crazy, crazy like a fox in many cases. I'm not saying anything bad about my Mom, she knew this about her self and she even wore it as a badge of honor. My Mom was smart in many ways, and she made her own way, but she had mental issues that got in her way, therefore, she wasn't able to nurture her kids as far as learning and education. My mom didn't buy us books, learning material and read to us. Basically, whatever we learned, we learned on our own.

Furthermore. If, and whenever(well, most of the time) I wanted to stay home from school, I just had to say the word and she allowed it. How did we get away with that? As I said, my mom knew many people and they liked her. She was friends with the head of the schoolboard(a female) in our school district. I probably missed 35%+ of school days up until high school.

I was working solving snow, mowing lawns and various other things since I was in grade school. Eventfully, I moved to my dads house since I knew my mother could no longer teach me things I should know and I needed a father that could. Soon after, I started an official job at the age of 14 working at Denny's. I was only supposed to be able to work so many hours, but their were ways around that, like adding my hours to the weekend instead of weekdays I also worked off the books at another job. And when I wasn't working, I was chasing girls, and getting some, since I was in 6th grade. I had a nice car and almost complete freedom at age 16 as long as I followed a few rules, don't be an idiot, don't kill anyone, don't get anyone pregnant and go to school. I lived In an area where most kids didn't have a car, let alone their own money and lots of freedom. I knew exactly how much high school I could miss and how to get away with it. Eventually, got caught by my Dad. Oop's, I just happened to pass him while going the other way as I was leaving early and skipping the rest of the school day with some chick I was dating and a couple of her friends. He was kind enough not to chase me down and embarrass me. I didn't notice him but he sure noticed me. And wouldn't you you know it, the sway bar in my car broke that day. When I called to tell him and ask him to pick me up, he said, yeah, it was probably all that weight you had in your car. At the age of 17 I started working for Kirby and did well, I rented my own place and had a blast, soon after that, I headed to Vegas, worked for a few years and then started to AP. I haven't worked a real job since. Its been a hell of a ride with some great times and lots of fun and freedom.

So the fact is, I don't have a good formal education, most everything I learned, I learned on my own. My Wife and family are proud of me, and I have earned their respect. I'm a content and very happy person. Aside from some past medical issues, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post

Do you realize MDawgs claims are 50x more outrageous than Rob's?
    What we do realize is that your claims are 100x more outrageous than everyone combined. You claim joining WOV benefited you over a million dollars. $1,000,000.00 dollars. Mike Shank the x owner of the site didn't seem to benefit at all. He had to put the tin-cup out there and beg for donations. After all, you're good friends with him. You couldn't turn him on to at least a few of your benefits from his site to help him keep the site afloat?

I’m sure all this money you made is old news. Post something, anything, that could back up this phony claim. Maybe Maxpen will let you photo a picture of one of his suitcases filled with a million dollars in cash. After all he has more money than he’ll ever need, which you claim to know for a fact.

You’re the biggest phony pulling the wool over everyone’s eyes for years. What’s even weirder is you keep doing it.

Prove your claims like you want everyone else to, or get the fuck lost. Fucking Fraud trying to convince idiots on entertainment gambling forums how smart you are and how you beat casinos 6 ft. under the desert.

Give it up Axelass, you're really starting to look extremely slow upstairs.
    You need to reread what I wrote and not take it out of context. You are still salty that I wouldn't meet up with you and show you how to make money in casinos.

Great read Axel, very interesting.

His admitting to being an uneducated bum is admirable. I cry my eyes out. But it doesn't change the context - I'm just making trip reports, while he's professing to be an expert on everything gambling and the king of the casinos, and the UN-admitted arbiter of the forum set - like he decides what is real and what is not.

Thread Information