Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 638

Thread: Here you go AxelWolf

  1. #401
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    If he only received 3k
    You keep assuming facts not in evidence.

    Why are you bothering with all this conjecture?

  2. #402
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Why are you bothering with all this conjecture?
    Obviously he has nothing better to do on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

  3. #403
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    You keep assuming facts not in evidence.

    Why are you bothering with all this conjecture?
    "If he only received 3k that would be somewhere in the 150000000 range."

    If this statement is factually inaccurate, would you be able to provide a better number for what $3,000 worth of bitcoin from 2010 would be worth now?

  4. #404
    Originally Posted by tominnv View Post
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    You keep assuming facts not in evidence.

    Why are you bothering with all this conjecture?
    "If he only received 3k that would be somewhere in the 150000000 range."

    If this statement is factually inaccurate, would you be able to provide a better number for what $3,000 worth of bitcoin from 2010 would be worth now?
    Irrelevant.

    The $3K figure assumed received in 2010 is conjecture.

  5. #405
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

    Irrelevant.

    The $3K figure assumed received in 2010 is conjecture.
    So is the fact that you're a cunt. But much like that, there's certainly a preponderance of evidence supporting the claim.

  6. #406
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Irrelevant.

    The $3K figure assumed received in 2010 is conjecture.
    So everything Axle said was accurate, it was simply your incessant need to disagree with every single thing. It is definitely fascinating how someone could ever reach a level like that.

  7. #407
    This claim is interesting to say the least since MDawg made it himself. Coach is right in that we donít know how much he was paid in BC or how big the bill was. But one should use some common sense in making assumptions on how much he received as payment.

    Attorney fees are never cheap with even a quick phone call billed in 15 or 30 minute increments based off $300 an hour rates or more. Mr V can attest to industry averages but these are my experiences with a basic business attorney. So letís say this customer had a record low bill of $300, which is on the lowest end of any bill.

    So a customer owes a lawyer $300, in this case we are expected to believe the client sent a check for $290 and offered the attorney the remaining $10 in this new cyber currency Bitcoin. Seems hard to believe any attorney would accept this but if they did, they are now sitting on over 6 Million from this simple $10 transaction.

    If the attorney accepted the entire $300 in BC, which seems more logical if this person was willing to take BC as all since $300 really isnít much to him, it is now worth $180 Million.

    Again this is all speculation, but the reason we are speculating is because MDawg himself claimed to have been paid for his work in Bitcoin in 2010. And he claims to have held it and added more over the years. That is undeniable, even by Coach, so the only question is how much he received.

  8. #408
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    This claim is interesting to say the least since MDawg made it himself. Coach is right in that we don’t know how much he was paid in BC or how big the bill was. But one should use some common sense in making assumptions on how much he received as payment.

    Attorney fees are never cheap with even a quick phone call billed in 15 or 30 minute increments based off $300 an hour rates or more. Mr V can attest to industry averages but these are my experiences with a basic business attorney. So let’s say this customer had a record low bill of $300, which is on the lowest end of any bill.

    So a customer owes a lawyer $300, in this case we are expected to believe the client sent a check for $290 and offered the attorney the remaining $10 in this new cyber currency Bitcoin. Seems hard to believe any attorney would accept this but if they did, they are now sitting on over 6 Million from this simple $10 transaction.

    If the attorney accepted the entire $300 in BC, which seems more logical if this person was willing to take BC as all since $300 really isn’t much to him, it is now worth $180 Million.

    Again this is all speculation, but the reason we are speculating is because MDawg himself claimed to have been paid for his work in Bitcoin in 2010. And he claims to have held it and added more over the years. That is undeniable, even by Coach, so the only question is how much he received.

    LOL.

    A mere bagatelle, Boz, a mere bagatelle. MDawg may have dropped the 180 million during the Chinese stock market crash of 2015. Or maybe a gin rummy game gone sideways against the ghost of Stu Ungar.

    I'm sure coach will have a very, very, very reasonable explanation. Just remind coach, every time he posts, that you'd really like an explanation for the misplaced 180 million (minimum). I mean, let's face it, if it was any kind of an attorney's bill, it was at least 10 times that.

    But Mdawg may have simply misspoken. He may have meant buttcoin. He was paid in buttcoin. And coach belly, being unfamiliar with bittcoin but very familiar with buttcoin, simply got them confused, too.

    Note: I am unfamiliar with the top urban dictionary definition of buttcoin and have always used the second definition, which is simply anything that can be carried in your "fleshy purse" in prison, hidden, and used for exchange. You know, pills, bags of meth, a cigarette or two (some people, I'm told, manage an entire pack).

  9. #409
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    This claim is interesting to say the least since MDawg made it himself. Coach is right in that we don’t know how much he was paid in BC or how big the bill was. But one should use some common sense in making assumptions on how much he received as payment.

    Attorney fees are never cheap with even a quick phone call billed in 15 or 30 minute increments based off $300 an hour rates or more. Mr V can attest to industry averages but these are my experiences with a basic business attorney. So let’s say this customer had a record low bill of $300, which is on the lowest end of any bill.

    So a customer owes a lawyer $300, in this case we are expected to believe the client sent a check for $290 and offered the attorney the remaining $10 in this new cyber currency Bitcoin. Seems hard to believe any attorney would accept this but if they did, they are now sitting on over 6 Million from this simple $10 transaction.

    If the attorney accepted the entire $300 in BC, which seems more logical if this person was willing to take BC as all since $300 really isn’t much to him, it is now worth $180 Million.

    Again this is all speculation, but the reason we are speculating is because MDawg himself claimed to have been paid for his work in Bitcoin in 2010. And he claims to have held it and added more over the years. That is undeniable, even by Coach, so the only question is how much he received.

    LOL.

    A mere bagatelle, Boz, a mere bagatelle. MDawg may have dropped the 180 million during the Chinese stock market crash of 2015. Or maybe a gin rummy game gone sideways against the ghost of Stu Ungar.

    I'm sure coach will have a very, very, very reasonable explanation. Just remind coach, every time he posts, that you'd really like an explanation for the misplaced 180 million (minimum). I mean, let's face it, if it was any kind of an attorney's bill, it was at least 10 times that.

    But Mdawg may have simply misspoken. He may have meant buttcoin. He was paid in buttcoin. And coach belly, being unfamiliar with bittcoin but very familiar with buttcoin, simply got them confused, too.

    Note: I am unfamiliar with the top urban dictionary definition of buttcoin and have always used the second definition, which is simply anything that can be carried in your "fleshy purse" in prison, hidden, and used for exchange. You know, pills, bags of meth, a cigarette or two (some people, I'm told, manage an entire pack).

    And then the ghost of Stu lost it all on sports bets!

    Again speculation, but you are right about nobody getting away from a lawyer for $300, which was my point. My last bill to sell my business was over 20k and the buyer paid his attorney a decent amount too. Anyways since we are speculating I’m going to say a $3000 bill paid in Bitcoin would be worth more than 1.8 Billion at 60,000, but as BC is now around 63k we can add another 90 million today to his original payment acceptance.

    It would also put MDawg with this BC alone just outside the Forbes 400 but certainly in the Top 1000 richest individuals in America. Of course this doesn’t account for the Bitcoin he has purchased over the years, nor the thousands of shares of Tesla and Amazon he owns that are up 3000-7000% since he claims to have bought them.

    So it comes down to if we have a Sam Walton or Vince McMahon among us? Maybe we should all be more appreciative of the gift we have been given to be in the company of such a better human being than ourselves.

    After all, how many of the richest men in America would gladly let someone verify who they are for a shot at $2,000?

    And to think people are giving DarkOz shit for taking a shot at this.

  10. #410
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    MDawg himself claimed to have been paid for his work in Bitcoin in 2010. That is undeniable, even by Coach
    I'm not sure that your assertion above is accurate.

    You should check your sources. A quote to that effect would clear this up.

  11. #411
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    I'm not sure that your assertion above is accurate.
    I'm not sure you're a cunt. But I'm 99.999999999% positive. You cunt.

  12. #412
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    MDawg himself claimed to have been paid for his work in Bitcoin in 2010. That is undeniable, even by Coach
    I'm not sure that your assertion above is accurate.

    You should check your sources. A quote to that effect would clear this up.
    I'm not willing to go back and look for when he first mentioned getting BTC 10 years ago.

    Let's go with what we know for sure, we know he said 2011. BTC was as low as $1 and as high as $32.


    MDAWG "I still receive bitcoin weekly from clients, but whereas back then I would receive up to 10 coins at a time, nowadays it's more like 1 coin or a fraction of coin.

    I have most of them in an overseas blockchain, but started receiving in 2018 into coinbase btc , ethereum , litecoin , bitcoin cash (which I received a gang of free, in 2018 when BTC forked, was crazy I didn't even realize I had all that bitcoin cash until I read about and logged into the blockchain).

    When the runup to 19K happened in November/December 2018, I considered selling them all or some, but I'd already been hodling for a good 7 years and the overseas blockchain didn't have any way for U.S. residents to sell, and coinbase wasn't allowing you to sell too many BTC at a time anyway, so anyway - I still have all of them and keep getting more weekly"


    Key Parts:

    1) "Clients" meaning MORE THAN ONE

    2) "up to 10 at a time."

    3) Nowadays it's more like ONE or a fraction

    4)" I still receive bitcoin weekly from clients" so anyway - I still have all of them and keep getting more weekly"


    Let all that sink in and then give us a LOGICAL estimate of how many Bitcoins you think he owns since he has been getting ONE or a fraction weekly.

    One must estimate how much a client would be paying a high-priced lawyer 10 years ago($320 or less seems really really low) leading the last few years.

  13. #413
    Wait, he was a highly successful lawyer ten or more years ago?

    Somehow I'd gotten the idea he's more of a rookie than that.
    What, Me Worry?

  14. #414
    The probabilities of him being a lawyer are Slim and None. And Slim left the building.

  15. #415
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    give us a LOGICAL estimate of how many Bitcoins you think he owns
    Post proof of your BTC holdings and I'll reply with my estimate.

  16. #416
    Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    I'm not sure that your assertion above is accurate.
    I'm not sure you're a cunt. But I'm 99.999999999% positive. You cunt.
    Lol

  17. #417
    Hmmm ... the plot sickens ...

    Note the author and the date of the law school mid term exam; coincidence?

    https://freezingblue.com/flashcards/...ethics-midterm
    What, Me Worry?

  18. #418
    Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    I'm not sure that your assertion above is accurate.
    I'm not sure you're a cunt. But I'm 99.999999999% positive. You cunt.
    Lol

    LOL -- yeah, Keystone, this is a good one.

    Coach is getting a real fan club here. No one deserves a fan club more than coach.

  19. #419
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    give us a LOGICAL estimate of how many Bitcoins you think he owns
    Post proof of your BTC holdings and I'll reply with my estimate.

    Coach thinks people really want to know his cogitatin' conclusions, probably so they can file it with all the gambling wisdom coach has imparted in his 3000 posts. Bless his soul.

  20. #420
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    give us a LOGICAL estimate of how many Bitcoins you think he owns
    Post proof of your BTC holdings and I'll reply with my estimate.
    What does that have to do with you estimating how much BTC he holds? I haven't made any outrageous claims about BTC, or anything really for that matter. When I do make any outrageous claims about myself, feel free to call me on it.

    You don't want to answer because you know his BTC story is so fucking ridiculous that it's no longer just a fairy tale, it's also a blatant lie.

    If you claim a low amount then that means you dont believe his BS and what he has been leading us to believe and if you claim a high amount you know that sounds fucking ridiculous as well.


    REREAD THIS COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

    "I still receive bitcoin weekly from clients, but whereas back then I would receive up to 10 coins at a time, nowadays it's more like 1 coin or a fraction of coin.

    I have most of them in an overseas blockchain, but started receiving in 2018 into coinbase btc , ethereum , litecoin , bitcoin cash (which I received a gang of free, in 2018 when BTC forked, was crazy I didn't even realize I had all that bitcoin cash until I read about and logged into the blockchain).

    When the runup to 19K happened in November/December 2018, I considered selling them all or some, but I'd already been hodling for a good 7 years and the overseas blockchain didn't have any way for U.S. residents to sell, and coinbase wasn't allowing you to sell too many BTC at a time anyway, so anyway - I still have all of them and keep getting more weekly"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Question for Axelwolf
    By Wynnpleasure775 in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 09-17-2020, 04:40 AM
  2. AxelWolf...come here to finish our chat
    By coach belly in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-15-2020, 04:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •