Thread: Joe Biden

I didn't vote for him but I feel a lot better with his hands on the nuclear trigger than I did with Trump.

Biden is too liberal for my taste but I believe him to be a basically honest person and about as transparent a politician as can be found at upper levels of our government.

The Hunter / China issue is of some concern, but my qualms are nothing as compared to my concerns about Trump.

Overall I now feel something that there's been a lack of for four years: hope for America and the world.

I wonder if one reason he named Harris as VP was to have a hedge against getting assassinated?

Hopefully the gun-toting right wing wackos will stay the hell away from DC: they had their fifteen minutes of fame, they made their point, now it's time to move on.

Oh yeah, I thought his inaugural speech to be heartfelt and sincere, two qualities I never detected in Trump's speeches rants.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I didn't vote for him but I feel a lot better with his hands on the nuclear trigger than I did with Trump.

Biden is too liberal for my taste but I believe him to be a basically honest person and about as transparent a politician as can be found at upper levels of our government.

The Hunter / China issue is of some concern, but my qualms are nothing as compared to my concerns about Trump.

Overall I now feel something that there's been a lack of for four years: hope for America and the world.

I wonder if one reason he named Harris as VP was to have a hedge against getting assassinated?

Hopefully the gun-toting right wing wackos will stay the hell away from DC: they had their fifteen minutes of fame, they made their point, now it's time to move on.

Oh yeah, I thought his inaugural speech to be heartfelt and sincere, two qualities I never detected in Trump's speeches rants.
    His speech was phony as hell. White Supremism. That's bullshit. Trump is first president in decades not to get us into a war so your theory there is messed up. Biden brings plenty of hope for the world. He'll be the best president they ever had. Exporting jobs to them. Importing cheap labor from them. Cancelling pipelines that will pull us back down into the yoke of depending on OPEC for oil. Allowing European countries to not pay there way with NATO. This list goes on and on. Allowing the military to deplete itself. Pouring trillions into the Paris Climate agreement while China and Russia get a pass.

Yep, you're right, V. The world is very hopeful. And you will be paying $5 a gallon for gas by next year.

BTW, a very peaceful day in Portland today, wasn't it. Under Biden you may as well get used to what you seen in Portland today.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

That's antifa. They're not moderate Democrats like Biden, in fact most are so left as to be quasi-anarchist.

I admire the restraint of the Portland police when dealing with these confrontational pieces of shit; instead of shooting paint ball rounds and flash bangs at antifa I wish they'd hose them all down with live ammo and give each and every one a double tap "just to be sure."

Just for fun I've been watching the shit in stumptown for months on a local guy's youtube channel; here is tonight's nonsense:

Scroll through it for the "good parts."
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information