Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My issue with AxelWolf

As you know, there was a lot of extraneous stuff going on in my challenge with AxelWolf. Namely, that an outside party was trying to pressure me into putting up the money up front, which were never my terms or understanding - at most, I said that I would consider such a request. Strangely, that same outside party that was pressuring me to put up the money up front, was advising me not to proceed with the wager at all!
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    an outside party was trying to pressure me into putting up the money up front
    I understand.

My point is this...if the maker clearly lists reasonable terms, and the bettor declines to cooperate, then that should not reflect unfavorably on the maker.

But that's what happened to you, and that's what's happening here.

Requiring the bettor to call, or email, or identify himself are not unreasonable.

Refusing to cooperate with the terms disqualifies the bettor, and it's not the maker's fault.

The way RS is responding is predictable, and doesn't address anything. Just deny deny deny. And toss in red herrings.
    SAID THE KING OF THAT STUFF HIMSELF.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    I understand.

My point is this...if the maker clearly lists reasonable terms, and the bettor declines to cooperate, then that should not reflect unfavorably on the maker.

Requiring the bettor to call, or email, or identify himself are not unreasonable.

Refusing to cooperate with the terms disqualifies the bettor, and it's not the maker's fault.
    The AxelWolf is all about scam, this is true. Just look at how he wailed when we put a stop to his scam. It was a meltdown of KewlJ proportions. And he never did come up with any sort of faked trip reports - even though he said he could and would - which would lend further credence to that he was hoping to scam. But yes, I do agree that the person creating the wager (the maker) should have the power to create the terms. In this instance though, I was under the impression that MaxPen had already accepted RS' terms, and that RS later changed them.
    Last edited by MDawg; 01-20-2021 at 05:01 PM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

I understand.

The AxelWolf is all about scam, this is true. Just look at how he wailed when we put a stop to his scam. It was a meltdown of KewlJ proportions. And he never did come up with any sort of faked trip reports - even though he said he could and would - which would lend further credence to that he was hoping to scam. But yes, I do agree that the person creating the wager (the maker) should have the power to create the terms. In this instance though, I was under the impression that MaxPen had already accepted RS' terms, and that RS later changed them.
    You didn't do shit. Mike suspended you because he seen right through your BS and considered it welshing and making a BULLSHIT offer. You made a fake offer.

I like how you are flailing in the wind over at WOV concerning your inept knowledge of BTC especially since you claim to be a bitcoin multi millionaire. Given what you have said in the past and present you would be worth at least 50 million in bitcoin by now. NO ONE BELIEVES ANYTHING YOU SAY OTHER THAN TASHA AND COACH(actually I bet they couldn't pass a lie detector even if they were to claim they believe you). It super sad when even the former king of AP haters hisself (ROB) thinks you are full of shit. I personally don't think you have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

I have meet numorouse people, manny who have a good reputation that will vouch for, and trust me. I have done business while making millions of dollars in transactions over the years with people on the forums and in the community. YOU have nothing but a bunch of fictitious words on the internet, you cant even prove you have 5k to your name. EVRYTHING YOU SAY IS FAKE Until you can prove otherwise.

Its not just one thing you say its the totality of everything you claim that makes it super obvious you are a pathological liar.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 01-20-2021 at 06:50 PM.

I don't want to detract from the "limelight" that RS has earned through his Newell exercise, but I will say once again that AxelWolf is little more than a street drunk who is two steps removed from the street. About the best I might be able to say about AW is, a barbarian who could not write a sentence of grammar and hardly could spell his own name. But I doubt he gets the reference, he's a bum. What I post about at WOV is about using cash to buy stablecoins, and receiving something, outgoing, from my wallets. The reason I don't know much about outgoing is...thankfully, I've never sold or transferred out any crypto...received only. If you were a little better with hodling on to what little you had received in the past, you wouldn't still be two weeks from a shopping cart and shooting you mouth off to the tune of five thousand forum posts a year. All you show is how uneducated and ignorant you are.

See, the difference between you and me, is that I don't need to point out how much people think you're a scammer and bum. I just say it myself. There's not even one post you have made about me where you don't feel the need to claim that someone else agrees with you. Stand up on your own two feet old guy. Say what you REALLY think. I know it hurts that the five grand you desperately needed to scam off me didn't happen. It must've been a bleak Christmas for you as a result of losing out on that con. The way you lost it when the rug was pulled out from your scam, was something else, which is why I suppose that you still have to talk about that. Hard to imagine how much that must have hurt that you're still unable to let go.

Here ya go.

If Rob owned/owns the Newell, he would be more than willing to put up indisputable proof. Anything else makes absolutely no sense.

Why do you guys care so much about Robs Million dollar RV? If you havent noticed, Mdawg would have us believe he is worth hundreds of millions.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I bet they couldn't pass a lie detector even if they were to claim they believe you
    I'll give it a shot.

MDawg will hold your wager amount in escrow, because I don't trust you to pay. Fair enough?

Hey General Thumb, what's my post count up to today?

I don't want to detract from the "limelight" that RS has earned through his Newell exercise, but I will say once again that AxelWolf is little more than a street drunk who is two steps removed from the street. About the best I might be able to say about AW is, a barbarian who could not write a sentence of grammar and hardly could spell his own name. But I doubt he gets the reference, he's a bum. What I post about at WOV is about using cash to buy stablecoins, and receiving something, outgoing, from my wallets. The reason I don't know much about outgoing is...thankfully, I've never sold or transferred out any crypto...received only. If you were a little better with hodling on to what little you had received in the past, you wouldn't still be two weeks from a shopping cart and shooting you mouth off to the tune of five thousand forum posts a year. All you show is how uneducated and ignorant you are.

See, the difference between you and me, is that I don't need to point out how much people think you're a scammer and bum. I just say it myself. There's not even one post you have made about me where you don't feel the need to claim that someone else agrees with you. Stand up on your own two feet old guy. Say what you REALLY think. I know it hurts that the five grand you desperately needed to scam off me didn't happen. It must've been a bleak Christmas for you as a result.

Here ya go.
    It would be impossible to scam 5k off you since you don't even have 5k of your own.

I bet they couldn't pass a lie detector even if they were to claim they believe you
    I'll give it a shot.

MDawg will hold your wager amount in escrow, because I don't trust you to pay. Fair enough?

Hey General Thumb, what's my post count up to today?
    I wouldn't allow Mdawg to hold the 5k,(I never asked that I hold or have any access to the 5k, I said it was fully refundable for any reason he choose ) but I would come up with a list of people who were trustworthy or some type of escrow. I offered to pay costs and everything, I even suggested an an alternate back up just in case something bad happened to the main holder. I guaranteed payment of anyone did anything nefarious. I let Mike hold 10 of mine to show i wouldn't ask him to do anything I wouldn't do myself.

In the old days heated disputes were resolved with swords, and later with pistols.

Today disputes wind up online and are rarely if ever resolved; just two different camps hurling shit-bombs at one another.

Keep it up, guys.
    What, Me Worry?

I guaranteed payment of anyone did anything nefarious
    It only took you 40 minutes to start to weasel out of this bet.

I'll guarantee payment if anyone does anything nefarious. Fair enough?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    In the old days heated disputes were resolved with swords, and later with pistols.

Today disputes wind up online and are rarely if ever resolved; just two different camps hurling shit-bombs at one another.

Keep it up, guys.
    That's because one of the parties are totally full of shit. They will do and say anything to avoid any actual proof.
    That's ok, because it becomes more than obvious who's who and what's what, even of they won't admit it, that's ok, everyone including themselves, knows damn well what the score is.

I guaranteed payment of anyone did anything nefarious
    It only took you 40 minutes to start to weasel out of this bet.

I'll guarantee payment if anyone does anything nefarious. Fair enough?
    If you can guarantee a way to guarantee it , sure, I was willing to do so.

It would be impossible to scam 5k off you since you don't even have 5k of your own.
    For a guy who doesn't have five grand, you shore spend a lot of your time talking about me. Imagine if I had...six grand, or even...ten, you'd be talking about me nonstop.

Give me a break, go back to street hustling. Maybe go back to school and complete eighth grade too when you get a chance.

They will do and say anything to avoid any actual proof
    You spent 2 weeks trying to avoid proving that you could do what you said that you could do.

For a guy who doesn't have five grand, you shore spend a lot of your time talking about me. Imagine if I had...six grand, or even...ten, you'd be talking about me nonstop.

Give me a break, go back to street hustling. Maybe go back to school and complete eighth grade too when you get a chance.
    You have been asked to put up or shut up and yet you haven't done so. I have and wasn't even asked to. Let me know when you are willing to prove anything other than the fact that you have a VPN, internet service, and a device.

I repeat "Mike suspended you because he seen right through your BS and considered it welshing and making a BULLSHIT offer. You made a fake offer."

Saw. Saw. Not seen. Are you sure you even made it to seventh grade?

Mike suspended you because he seen right through your BS and considered it welshing and making a BULLSHIT offer.
    That's not what the suspension page names as the reason for his suspension.

There was never a requirement for MDawg to prove anything, but he has posted plenty of proof.

You were the one that was repeatedly asked to put up or shut up, and you haven't done so.

All you did was try to convince him to send $5K to a party of your choice.

Mike suspended you because he seen right through your BS and considered it welshing and making a BULLSHIT offer.
    That's not what the suspension page names as the reason for his suspension.

There was never a requirement for MDawg to prove anything, but he has posted plenty of proof.

You were the one that was repeatedly asked to put up or shut up, and you haven't done so.

All you did was try to convince him to send $5K to a party of your choice.
    As if the suspension list is accurate. I know for a fact that's why he was suspended.

Thread Information