Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any miilionaires here?

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by blackhole
    I did pretty good for myself and family. Sadly, since you find pussy repulsive, you’ll never get to see your own blood grab what you built and take it to the next level for the next generation.
    You won't see it either, moron: you'll be dead.

Oh, odds are your kids will piss away what you bequeath them: something to think about, yes?
    Your obvious envy shines through your words and you don’t even know a single thing for sure about me. That says a lot about your character.

I assume your also gay Mr. Professor V. Most cock-sucking liberals deep down inside can’t stand watching normal men and woman relationships create and surround themselves with siblings.

Being an atheist also helps you except in your crossed wired mind the act of shoving a cock down your throat or up your ass. No matter how much your liberal media and Hollywood want to pretend it’s perfectly natural for men to suck each others cocks, then stick them in each others asses, the truth is it isn’t. If I had to guess I would say other than the small percentage of you weirdos, everyone else finds it repulsive. I got arrested for punching a faggot in the face for continuing to kiss his boyfriend in front of my children while on line after I asked nicely to please stop. Maybe some day I’ll share that whole story with the forum. The crowd was cheering after I nailed him / her. Just so you know as soon as the police pulled away with me and out of sight, they removed the cuffs in the car. The faggots decided not to press charges.

Why do idiots like you always wish for the worst even when it comes to innocent children just because you don’t like the dad. What chapter is that type of behavior discussed in the Atheist Bible.

What I pray for … is that assholes like you never get to benefit from the needed research the charity my children control and run and help finance.

Fuck-Off
    Name:  586CC7AD-FB32-4AE4-9822-2E87835339A0.gif
Views: 168
Size:  323 Bytes

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

You won't see it either, moron: you'll be dead.

Oh, odds are your kids will piss away what you bequeath them: something to think about, yes?
    Your obvious envy shines through your words and you don’t even know a single thing for sure about me. That says a lot about your character.

I assume your also gay Mr. Professor V. Most cock-sucking liberals deep down inside can’t stand watching normal men and woman relationships create and surround themselves with siblings.

Being an atheist also helps you except in your crossed wired mind the act of shoving a cock down your throat or up your ass. No matter how much your liberal media and Hollywood want to pretend it’s perfectly natural for men to suck each others cocks, then stick them in each others asses, the truth is it isn’t. If I had to guess I would say other than the small percentage of you weirdos, everyone else finds it repulsive. I got arrested for punching a faggot in the face for continuing to kiss his boyfriend in front of my children while on line after I asked nicely to please stop. Maybe some day I’ll share that whole story with the forum. The crowd was cheering after I nailed him / her. Just so you know as soon as the police pulled away with me and out of sight, they removed the cuffs in the car. The faggots decided not to press charges.

Why do idiots like you always wish for the worst even when it comes to innocent children just because you don’t like the dad. What chapter is that type of behavior discussed in the Atheist Bible.

What I pray for … is that assholes like you never get to benefit from the needed research the charity my children control and run and help finance.

Fuck-Off
    Name:  586CC7AD-FB32-4AE4-9822-2E87835339A0.gif
Views: 168
Size:  323 Bytes
    Borrowed from MDawg:

"I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people."

Good 1000th post Bosox.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Good 1000th post Bosox.

Talk about a quintessence, I did not even know it.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Good 1000th post Bosox.

Talk about a quintessence, I did not even know it.
    I can't help myself, I notice things very easily. Even if I don't want to

Thread Information