Thread: I was licking my chops and then this happened

I was licking my chops at this paytable and then this happened (free chip fun) ;-)
    Where's my KOB payout !!!!;-) (actually the 4ofK short pay may bring it under 100% RTP - but you can't withdraw free chip winnings without a deposit so who cares)
    Name:  parlay_double_joker_kob_flaw.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  176.3 KB
    Last edited by tableplay; 01-28-2021 at 02:15 AM.

Aces are low dummy.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    Aces are low dummy.
    I think that was sarcasm, but if not then note the following:
    The word "better" would not be required if Aces were low since nothing would be better than Kings. Also observed it happen with kings.

Anyhow, I guess Kings are low too:
    Name:  parlay_double_joker_kob_flaw_kings.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  335.9 KB
    Last edited by tableplay; 01-28-2021 at 04:49 PM.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Aces are low dummy.
    The word "better" would not be required if Aces were low since nothing would be better than Kings. Also observed it happen with kings.

The house needs to make up for their Double UP bug glitch.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Aces are low dummy.

The house needs to make up for their Double UP bug glitch.
    Good point Bosox.

tableplay, what was the reason for the two no pay hands that should have been paid? How come I did not see any hold card buttons, was the game no draw for the hands?

tableplay, what was the reason for the two no pay hands that should have been paid? How come I did not see any hold card buttons, was the game no draw for the hands?
    Hi Bosox, I believe the reason for the two no pay hands is that the Kings or better payline is simply bogus (I've never observed getting paid for a Kings or Better Draw). They probably modeled the artwork after KOB Joker Poker and didn't remove that KOB payline. The game is online and the mouse is used to hold the cards, if any.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Bosox, I believe the reason for the two no pay hands is that the Kings or better payline is simply bogus (I've never observed getting paid for a Kings or Better Draw). They probably modeled the artwork after KOB Joker Poker and didn't remove that KOB payline. The game is online and the mouse is used to hold the cards, if any.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Thank you. A bogus written out pay line is bullshit as far as I'm concerned.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Thank you. A bogus written out pay line is bullshit as far as I'm concerned.
    Agreed - I'd never deposit at this site;gave it a test drive with the free chip (the winnings of which cannot be withdrawn without a deposit LOL).

I've seen some creative cheating in the online gambling world through the years.
    Thanks for this post/thread tableplay as it is a good chuckle.
    Now to bring a conversation into your thread from Dan Druffs NBE Thread.
    I figure if I keep posting over there he will get upset and delete the posts or create another thread somewhere.
    Sort of like how he got all perplexed when I posted a jackpot picture in his Monopoly Thread.
    He didn't get the point or joke as it went over his head.
    Happens to us all, from time to time.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Man you lucked out last night druff. Crazy, improbable finish to the wizards nets game.
    NHL = Stupid
    NBA = Entertainment
    That's why they changed the name WWF to WWE . . . . They should change the NBA to NBE
    Wrestling before the WWF was pretty entertaining.
    My father loved it.
    Called it his cartoons.
    When the WWF took things Nationwide/Worldwide you have to admit it was highly entertaining.
    I was more of a Fan of the WCW and Ric Flair.
    I really hated when the WWF changed to the WWE and I haven't really followed after Stone Cold and The Rock era.
    It's funny but in my opinion all of professional sports had this great run from the 70s till just about 2000.
    I feel like they had a little bit of carry over running into the mid 2000s before all sports took a giant nose dive for me.
    The 90s had to of been the peak as everyone was either roided up or the athletes just had a different desire, drive or nastiness.
    Lance Armstrong with 7 Tours in a row!?
    Don't matter if he was cheating.
    They all were cheating and even if they weren't all cheating he still won 7 in a row!?
    Amazing Shit to watch and enjoy.
    Remember Ben Johnson??
    Oh the agony of testing positive!

Air Jordan, MLB and its crazy Home Run Era, NHL was basically a street fight during the 70s up till the late 90s.
    The NBA was one tough motherfucking league in the 80s and 90s.
    Detroit and the Bad Boys... HELLO!?
    The NFL was a constant bloodbath.
    Those quarterbacks would get destroyed.
    I seen LT break Theismann's leg live on Monday Night Football.
    That was when MNF was cool and had entertaining announcers.

So this all leads up to my NHL, NBA comment directed towards mcap.
    I enjoyed your comment.
    I figure you have followed most of my posts so you probably understood what I was saying.
    My point was that mcap has continually shit on my posts and threads since I joined this site.
    As a matter of fact he trolled me hard just after my first post or two.
    He bashes me in my Juice Fast Thread, Weight Loss Thread, Go Knights Go Thread and basically most of my posts.
    Which is fine but he never has anything positive or of value to add.
    So he goes into the Dan's NBA Thread all giddy with joy about watching monkeys put a ball through a hoop for 3 hours.
    As if the NBA is more enjoyable than the NHL?
    It's the same exact concept.
    Make a goal or hoop and whoever gets more wins the contest.
    He is obviously a Fucking Retard.

I really, really miss this show and this era.
    The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat!
    Nostalgia is a Mother Fucker.
    I'm sure you understand that.
    Might as well put up a clip of Slim Pickens too.

Last edited by monet; 02-02-2021 at 11:52 PM.

Mcap trolls everybody Monet, don't feel to singled out. It's funny I was surprised as well by his NBA summary, it was his first decent post in a while.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Mcap trolls everybody Monet, don't feel to singled out. It's funny I was surprised as well by his NBA summary, it was his first decent post in a while.
    The first post I ever seen him actually contribute something other than sheer EVIL.

I would rank him well above shithead Garnabby and just behind his FAVORITE person in the whole world, who he's obsessed with. If he keeps posting gems, like in the NBA thread, he will very shortly leap frog ahead of you know who.

I've seen some creative cheating in the online gambling world through the years.
    Thanks for this post/thread tableplay as it is a good chuckle.
    Now to bring a conversation into your thread from Dan Druffs NBE Thread.
    I figure if I keep posting over there he will get upset and delete the posts or create another thread somewhere.
    Sort of like how he got all perplexed when I posted a jackpot picture in his Monopoly Thread.
    He didn't get the point or joke as it went over his head.
    Happens to us all, from time to time.

NHL = Stupid
    NBA = Entertainment
    That's why they changed the name WWF to WWE . . . . They should change the NBA to NBE
    Wrestling before the WWF was pretty entertaining.
    My father loved it.
    Called it his cartoons.
    When the WWF took things Nationwide/Worldwide you have to admit it was highly entertaining.
    I was more of a Fan of the WCW and Ric Flair.
    I really hated when the WWF changed to the WWE and I haven't really followed after Stone Cold and The Rock era.
    It's funny but in my opinion all of professional sports had this great run from the 70s till just about 2000.
    I feel like they had a little bit of carry over running into the mid 2000s before all sports took a giant nose dive for me.
    The 90s had to of been the peak as everyone was either roided up or the athletes just had a different desire, drive or nastiness.
    Lance Armstrong with 7 Tours in a row!?
    Don't matter if he was cheating.
    They all were cheating and even if they weren't all cheating he still won 7 in a row!?
    Amazing Shit to watch and enjoy.
    Remember Ben Johnson??
    Oh the agony of testing positive!

Air Jordan, MLB and its crazy Home Run Era, NHL was basically a street fight during the 70s up till the late 90s.
    The NBA was one tough motherfucking league in the 80s and 90s.
    Detroit and the Bad Boys... HELLO!?
    The NFL was a constant bloodbath.
    Those quarterbacks would get destroyed.
    I seen LT break Theismann's leg live on Monday Night Football.
    That was when MNF was cool and had entertaining announcers.

So this all leads up to my NHL, NBA comment directed towards mcap.
    I enjoyed your comment.
    I figure you have followed most of my posts so you probably understood what I was saying.
    My point was that mcap has continually shit on my posts and threads since I joined this site.
    As a matter of fact he trolled me hard just after my first post or two.
    He bashes me in my Juice Fast Thread, Weight Loss Thread, Go Knights Go Thread and basically most of my posts.
    Which is fine but he never has anything positive or of value to add.
    So he goes into the Dan's NBA Thread all giddy with joy about watching monkeys put a ball through a hoop for 3 hours.
    As if the NBA is more enjoyable than the NHL?
    It's the same exact concept.
    Make a goal or hoop and whoever gets more wins the contest.
    He is obviously a Fucking Retard.

I really, really miss this show and this era.
    The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat!
    Nostalgia is a Mother Fucker.
    I'm sure you understand that.
    Might as well put up a clip of Slim Pickens too.
    Thanks Monet, I remember both shows (I believe they had the Russian powerlifter, famous for claiming to have taken a bullet to the stomach to prove how strong he was, in the Victory part of the WWS show intro in a later slight modification of the intro IIRC), from which you posted youtube excerpts, vividly (Slim was great in the Apple Dumpling Gang - which I loved watching as a kid). You can tell that the world has changed for the worse when you look at something like this:

I mean fuck, if you were watching this show with a friend back then and suggested that in the future, Bruce would try to become a girl you would be laughed out of the room or your friend would think you are on drugs.
    Yes that was basically it for Theismann (LT got pretty coked up just before the game since it was MNF) - I saw it live as well. Along those lines you probably remember the Bruise Bowl between the Chicago Bears and Oakland Raiders. Mcmahon got a lacerated kidney during the game and had to scream at the doctors not to remove it. I think the reason the 90's was the sports performance peak (Bash Brothers etc.) was pretty much because of the elements you stated - science, money and tenacity were a perfect storm. The salaries hadn't gotten so out of control to create the loss of motivation, the PED tech was advanced enough, conditioning was pretty advanced already, and culture wasn't all fucked up like it is today. People from that generation just got on with it and there is much less of that today. I'm not even motivated to follow sports anymore like I used to.
    I saw a great interview some years ago with Ben Johnson where he said that Carl Lewis was doped up too and just didn't get caught even though Carl tried to present himself as Mr. Clean.
    I remember Big Time Wrestling was pretty funny and a friend of mine had cable and was able to get some east coast channels with east coast wrestling shows that were pretty funny/over the top. The AWA had Jessy Ventura who had an amazingly funny Schtick as part of the east west connection.

I can't remember the specifics, but you had made some interesting post that I agreed with you on and Mcap told us to go get a room.
    Anyhow I am making all these posts in various places because Dan has not yet created the 2021 Monopoly Game Piece Thread, which is where all posts except those concerning Monopoly game pieces would belong. Hopefully Dan will relocate all of our 2021 posts (except game piece posts) to this thread once he makes it.
    Last edited by tableplay; 02-03-2021 at 12:57 AM.

Didn't Shackleford have a thread on something similar when a player had A2345 and it didn't consider it a straight?

Thanks Monet, I remember both shows (I believe they had the Russian powerlifter, famous for claiming to have taken a bullet to the stomach to prove how strong he was, in the Victory part of the WWS show intro in a later slight modification of the intro IIRC), from which you posted youtube excerpts, vividly (Slim was great in the Apple Dumpling Gang - which I loved watching as a kid). You can tell that the world has changed for the worse when you look at something like this:

I mean fuck, if you were watching this show with a friend back then and suggested that in the future, Bruce would try to become a girl you would be laughed out of the room or your friend would think you are on drugs.
    Yes that was basically it for Theismann (LT got pretty coked up just before the game since it was MNF) - I saw it live as well. Along those lines you probably remember the Bruise Bowl between the Chicago Bears and Oakland Raiders. Mcmahon got a lacerated kidney during the game and had to scream at the doctors not to remove it. I think the reason the 90's was the sports performance peak (Bash Brothers etc.) was pretty much because of the elements you stated - science, money and tenacity were a perfect storm. The salaries hadn't gotten so out of control to create the loss of motivation, the PED tech was advanced enough, conditioning was pretty advanced already, and culture wasn't all fucked up like it is today. People from that generation just got on with it and there is much less of that today. I'm not even motivated to follow sports anymore like I used to.
    I saw a great interview some years ago with Ben Johnson where he said that Carl Lewis was doped up too and just didn't get caught even though Carl tried to present himself as Mr. Clean.
    I remember Big Time Wrestling was pretty funny and a friend of mine had cable and was able to get some east coast channels with east coast wrestling shows that were pretty funny/over the top. The AWA had Jessy Ventura who had an amazingly funny Schtick as part of the east west connection.

I can't remember the specifics, but you had made some interesting post that I agreed with you on and Mcap told us to go get a room.
    Anyhow I am making all these posts in various places because Dan has not yet created the 2021 Monopoly Game Piece Thread, which is where all posts except those concerning Monopoly game pieces would belong. Hopefully Dan will relocate all of our 2021 posts (except game piece posts) to this thread once he makes it.
    Good Post here tableplay!
    I like when you type longer posts like these.

Good Post here tableplay!
    I like when you type longer posts like these.
    Cheers M8 (this here was a shorter post of course, but hopefully something will come up again that I have enough history with to comment on more lengthily like the previous post).

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Didn't Shackleford have a thread on something similar when a player had A2345 and it didn't consider it a straight?
    I don't follow WOV too often JBJB, so I can't comment on that. It wouldn't surprise me a bit though based on some of the crazy VP shit I've seen online over the years.

Thread Information