Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: DarkOz's AP play is simply using other peoples' player cards to get free play

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Actually - yes!

Even the watches I buy I never pay full retail. I view them as investments. Now, who is going to get to sell them? Probably not me, but when that day comes they will sell for more than I paid for them.

As well, I'm not sure why Drak cannot relate to the concept of getting something for nothing, whatever that might be. It doesn't give him a charge to get something free? Isn't that the entire premise of what he does for a living, supposedly?
    As well, I don't think you have to be rich to relate to being cheap. Which I don't mind even using that word. Frugal, cheap, whatever.
    Lol, yes I don't know the concept of getting something free.

Understatement of the year LMAO

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    This bozo (no relation to Boz I wouldn't do that to you buddy) according to his story held a risky penny stock not once, not twice, not thrice, not...uh, fice but FIVE times to a DOUBLE from his claimed average of 3.44 that he has been piling on buying. He's afraid to sell even ONE SHARE because he might miss out on the home run he's been dreaming about. And each time where he could have sold half and held a free roll for the rest of the ride, he stubbornly refused to sell and watched it go back into the RED.

Meantime, he misread a press release over the weekend and once again, actually thought that it meant that the stock was going to go up, when it was clear to anyone who read it that DILUTION was in the works and the stock was about to tank. Which it has. (The prior time he misread the writing on the wall was when he claimed that CYDY was about to become part of Operation Warp Speed.)

And now he's stubbornly insisting that however he does things is the only way to be.

Isn't that sort of FAILURE TO ADAPT why DarkO ended up homeless in the first place? He was in some sort of job involving film that was phased out in favor of new technology and he FAILED TO ADAPT and wound up first couching (that's couch...not coach) then on the streets for years.

Anyway, he has it all figured out. And now he's holding a straight LOSER that he could have cashed out - five times now no less - at a profit.

Some men - you just can't reach.

So what's the point of this...post? To school DrakOz. HElllllll, no. He's beyond the pale. It's to provide an example of FAILURE TO ADAPT and hope that others will learn from his shortcomings.

1) Don't buy crap penny stocks.

2) If you do, at least sell them when they are up!

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/d1ed840...1-3e0e5c599ccd

https://movie-sounds.org/famous-movi...hey-just-don-t

Not going to play I told you so with Dark, he’s a big boy, didn’t want to listen to any common investing sense and GAMBLED on a long shot. People who seldom agree on here tried to tell him but he thought he knew more than Wall Street and long term investors. Not one of us would put all the money we have for investing in one stock, even (you name the stock). His gamble, his money, his loss.

What I will say is how much a crook the CEO looked like with the press releases this weekend. Like any true circus barker, con man or penny stock promoter, he tried to hide the only news that mattered, that their clinical tests were determined to be a failure on the product they hyped. Instead they released numerous other stories that were meaningless to the overall picture, hoping the main news was lost in the multitude of news. And obviously it worked to some degree but the market saw right through it Monday morning and it continues today.

That said, does anyone doubt that someone like that wouldn’t be involved in some pump and dumps along the way? Taking some sure profits along the way while gambling on the long shot down the road. While avoiding it and all penny stocks altogether would have been the right call, MD is right that Dark Oz missed some opportunities along the way with his stubbornness.

But again, his money and most successful gamblers have always had a leak in their game.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    But again, his money and most successful gamblers have always had a leak in their game.
    Unless, that is, of course, you guy by the handle AxelWolf.
    Talk about the Golden Boy, Second Coming of Christ.
    Loved by all Internet Forum APs.
    A true man among men.
    Even his dealings with Wizard of Nothing have been praised!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    A true man among men.
    You 2 are neck and neck for the prize. Very different guys who know their shit. You don't tap dance like he does, especially over at Wov. His admiration for the wiz, has never made any sense to me.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    A true man among men.
    You 2 are neck and neck for the prize. Very different guys who know their shit. You don't tap dance like he does, especially over at Wov. His admiration for the wiz, has never made any sense to me.
    Son of a Bitch.
    Typo.
    Guy = Go

A true man among men.
    Son of a Bitch.
    Typo.
    Guy = Go
    ??

Son of a Bitch.
    Typo.
    Guy = Go
    ??
    When you quoted my post I noticed I had a typo in it in the first line.
    I typed the word "guy" by the handle instead of "go" by the handle.
    Typos bother me.
    I was making a funny but you missed it.

Son of a Bitch.
    Typo.
    Guy = Go
    ??
    When you quoted my post I noticed I had a typo in it in the first line.
    I typed the word "guy" by the handle instead of "go" by the handle.
    Typos bother me.
    I was making a funny but you missed it.
    I guess I dozed off for that one. You have a way with words, that are at times, complex to decipher

Thread Information