Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DarkOz's AP play is simply using other peoples' player cards to get free play

Darkoz, when you are using someone else's card what happens when you get a handpay? Do you have to always play games where you are gtd not to get a handpay?

Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    My next Patek will be platinum. Currently I have YG and PT Pateks, but the PT ones seem to hold their value best.

The goal is a PT perpetual calendar Patek. Doesn't have to have a chrono as well - maybe for the next one after this one. It's good to have goals, no?

Don't get me started on watches I have other things to do today besides think about them.

can you please post some pics of your mansion(s)

thanks.................I really appreciate it

muchly

oh, I almost forgot......................and your vehicles too..................I'm betting you have a Ferrari and a Lambo

Diamond
    No, we hire OJ only when tooling around LA, since he knows the local highways. Here's the local ride.

Thomas Magnum, eat your heart out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm sure MDawg has many fine Lamborghinis.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Personally, I would like to see some photos of his Newell RV, particularly photos of him on the bed. There is no greater proof than that.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by LeonardShelby View Post
    Darkoz, when you are using someone else's card what happens when you get a handpay? Do you have to always play games where you are gtd not to get a handpay?
    You just take the card out and say someone left it in the machine and just came back for it.

The tricky part is if you won it on freeplay and they notice. Some places do notice but the law says they have to pay the Jackpot to the person who pushed the button so getting paid is never an obstacle.

However I have had players cards wiped clean of all future comps in situations like that so yes, you generally try to avoid Jackpot situations

Originally Posted by DarkOz View Post

this is one of MDawg's mansions - he has 4 - this one is in the south of France

that's MDawg in the foreground of the pic - he never goes anywhere without at least 2 babealicious babes with him

Name:  190327112521-02-chateau-diter-file-restricted-full-169.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  403.4 KB
    Last edited by Half Smoke; 02-17-2021 at 04:21 AM.
    please don't feed the trolls

that's MDawg in the foreground of the pic - he never goes anywhere without at least 2 babealicious babes with him

A room for every watch.

And a catsup bottle for every room.

MDawg the 2nd GOAT.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 02-17-2021 at 07:11 AM.

Sucks to be him with this one then as it was ordered to be torn down.

Imagine you are wealthy and you just cannot sit back and enjoy all that life has to offer. All because of an ever-present nagging feeling that just will not go away, and that feeling is brought on by many nonbelievers on two internet sites. Preposterous, simply reprehensible.

Image that you aren't so wealthy, but, just can't help but sit back to enjoy all that life truly has to offer, including the constant parade of smart "idiots", the so called AP's and other rich folk, on the internet forums, and beyond.

MrV is the cherry on top - the weed-smoking, peevishly narcissistic, God pissing, auto-mechanic from Oz. (Another movie, to this very day, that I never watched. I guess that you have to eat the bonbons with weed to think that you're enjoying such movies and music.) Ah, the not-so mystery that is MisterV.

As they say, "A very little bit of Hell," well, it's Heaven. The speed-limit. "Speed" limit, whichever.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    Image that you aren't so wealthy, but, just can't help but sit back to enjoy all that life truly has to offer, including the constant parade of smart "idiots", the so called AP's and other rich folk, on the internet forums, and beyond.

MrV is the cherry on top - the weed-smoking, peevishly narcissistic, God pissing, auto-mechanic from Oz. (Another movie, to this very day, that I never watched. I guess that you have to eat the bonbons with weed to think that you're enjoying such movies and music.) Ah, the not-so mystery that is MisterV.

As they say, "A very little bit of Hell," well, it's Heaven. The speed-limit. "Speed" limit, whichever.
    Out of that whole post the biggest shock was you never saw the Wizard of Oz

Maybe, you are joking, I don't know. I spent my childhood Christmases, with family, at my maternal grandparents' farm, and, later, their retirement home in town. They had one of those big farm houses with all sorts of rooms, and old, curious objects in it. My paternal grandparents were already quite old. If I recall, I was about five, six or seven when my paternal grandfather died, at age, 96. Oz was, always, on television, then, but, for some reason, I never sat down with the other kids to watch it. At the time, I guess that I preferred to hang out with the older kids, who were outside tobogganing down some pretty big hills deep in snow, and, looking through the barn and sheds for other stuff to play around with. ET is another one (along with Star Wars) that, for whichever reason, just never ever appealed to me. Oh, another is the Rocky Horror Picture Show, or whatever it's called. But, a few years ago, I made a point of watching it. I forget the reason. But, perhaps, it is a bit of a time capsule experience not to do everything everyone else did at the time.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 02-17-2021 at 10:19 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

DO, please don't quote that asshat,so we that have him blocked don't have to read his posts.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    DO, please don't quote that asshat,so we that have him blocked don't have to read his posts.
    Don't shut it down, jbjb. ---> It Just Won't DO.

https://anagram-solver.net/don%27t%2...b?partial=true

this is MDawg when he was much younger

this pic was taken right after he realized he could crush the house every single time

Name:  t7atY39.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  22.8 KB
    please don't feed the trolls

DrakOz's other great play is putting all he has into a single penny stock. With his luck, the day his indictment is unsealed and they raid his apartment to seize all he has stashed in his mattress will be the day after CYDY collapsed to ten cents. And then - back to the streets, homeless again.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    DrakOz's other great play is putting all he has into a single penny stock. With his luck, the day his indictment is unsealed and they raid his apartment to seize all he has stashed in his mattress will be the day after CYDY collapsed to ten cents. And then - back to the streets, homeless again.
    Indictment for what, pray tell?

Multi-carding is legal.

My taxes are paid.

Nothing illegal about investing.

If I was a District Attorney looking into things to investigate it would be the guy who claims to win negative expectation games every single day as well as never losing money on a stock trade.

With no magic abilities that sounds like fraud and manipulation and perhaps collusion with the dealer.

I hope you have your prison jammies washed, Dawg. You might be getting impregnated with a bunch of puppies

(The fact Cytodyn rose 16% today must have really annoyed a guy who claims to know so much about stocks)

This bozo (no relation to Boz I wouldn't do that to you buddy) according to his story held a risky penny stock not once, not twice, not thrice, not...uh, fice but FIVE times to a DOUBLE from his claimed average of 3.44 that he has been piling on buying. He's afraid to sell even ONE SHARE because he might miss out on the home run he's been dreaming about. And each time where he could have sold half and held a free roll for the rest of the ride, he stubbornly refused to sell and watched it go back into the RED.

Meantime, he misread a press release over the weekend and once again, actually thought that it meant that the stock was going to go up, when it was clear to anyone who read it that DILUTION was in the works and the stock was about to tank. Which it has. (The prior time he misread the writing on the wall was when he claimed that CYDY was about to become part of Operation Warp Speed.)

And now he's stubbornly insisting that however he does things is the only way to be.

Isn't that sort of FAILURE TO ADAPT why DarkO ended up homeless in the first place? He was in some sort of job involving film that was phased out in favor of new technology and he FAILED TO ADAPT and wound up first couching (that's couch...not coach) then on the streets for years.

Anyway, he has it all figured out. And now he's holding a straight LOSER that he could have cashed out - five times now no less - at a profit.

Some men - you just can't reach.

So what's the point of this...post? To school DrakOz. HElllllll, no. He's beyond the pale. It's to provide an example of FAILURE TO ADAPT and hope that others will learn from his shortcomings.

1) Don't buy crap penny stocks.

2) If you do, at least sell them when they are up!

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/d1ed840...1-3e0e5c599ccd

https://movie-sounds.org/famous-movi...hey-just-don-t
    Last edited by MDawg; 03-09-2021 at 12:17 PM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

I think everyone on here has learned to trust MDawg's advice.

Play Baccarat. It's gonna be a winner.

And appreciate those complimentary ketchup bottles. When you spend all your money on watches that basically just tell time who can afford $1.99 ketchup?

Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    I think everyone on here has learned to trust MDawg's advice.

Play Baccarat. It's gonna be a winner.

And appreciate those complimentary ketchup bottles. When you spend all your money on watches that basically just tell time who can afford $1.99 ketchup?
    The man is obviously frugal.

Actually - yes!

Even the watches I buy I never pay full retail. I view them as investments. Now, who is going to get to sell them? Probably not me, but when that day comes they will sell for more than I paid for them.

As well, I'm not sure why Drak cannot relate to the concept of getting something for nothing, whatever that might be. It doesn't give him a charge to get something free? Isn't that the entire premise of what he does for a living, supposedly?
    As well, I don't think you have to be rich to relate to being cheap. Which I don't mind even using that word. Frugal, cheap, whatever.

Thread Information