Thread: Gotta admit: this Super bowl turned out best...

I really was disappointed on the Breez call that would have changed a Brady/Breez confrontation and actually didn't expect to get interested in the game any more. I didn't count on a game like this ever happening! No doubt Mahones will go far with his career-he almost hit TWO touchdowns on his way to the ground! So many records in this one and kept me from channel hopping all the way through. I have no idea what halftime special was about, though. Outta touch with this kinda music.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    . I have no idea what halftime special was about, though. Outta touch with this kinda music.
    Don't feel bad Slingshot. I am younger than you and I have no clue about THAT kind of music. Took my half the night to even figure out that the guy performing goes by the name "weekend" or "the weekend". I kept thinking what are they talking about, of course it's a weekend.

And then there was Bruce Springsteen, who I do like, or used to a few years ago. I didn't even recognize him in the Jeep commercial, in the cowboys hat. I recognized the voice....knew it was him narrating, but it wasn't until I saw the earring and thought "cowboys don't wear earrings". Then I was like, Wait, is that Bruce?
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

The Jeep commercial was bullshit. We are not the Reunited States of America. We are still the Ununited States of America. This is just how arrogant libtards are. They think the only way we can be united is with a dem president. Stupid bitches. And the geographical center of the United States shown in the commercial? That county voted like 80% Trump.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Mr I haven't had a hit in decades spoke.

"Oat Milk" commercial ... gag me with a spoon.
    What, Me Worry?

I didn’t know Vince Lombardi was black.

The real Vince looked just like my late uncle Dominic.

Thread Information