Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51

Thread: Druff's political bullshit

  1. #41
    ...................


    btw Druff: this will be my last post in this thread - I will leave you to play with your favorite big time keyboard gangstas


    if you haven't figured it out by now - it's hopeless -
    Last edited by Half Smoke; 02-13-2021 at 04:39 AM.
    Of course what I'm saying is true. I saw it ON THE INTERNET.

  2. #42
    What's a supreme?
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

  3. #43
    Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    What's a supreme?
    Maybe a tribute to the recent passing of Mary Wilson.


  4. #44
    That's what I thought.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

  5. #45
    Last edited by Half Smoke; 02-21-2021 at 10:38 AM.
    Of course what I'm saying is true. I saw it ON THE INTERNET.

  6. #46
    Monkey want hierarchy and food. Hitler only man kill Hitler. Everyone want be Hitler.

  7. #47
    Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Monkey want hierarchy and food. Hitler only man kill Hitler. Everyone want be Hitler.
    Your posts are the best!
    So darn funny!!
    Thanks!!!


  8. #48
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Monkey want hierarchy and food. Hitler only man kill Hitler. Everyone want be Hitler.
    Your posts are the best!
    So darn funny!!
    Thanks!!!

    Yes he's quite the unique character

  9. #49
    Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    ...................


    btw Druff: this will be my last post in this thread - I will leave you to play with your favorite big time keyboard gangstas


    if you haven't figured it out by now - it's hopeless -
    Turns out it was a lie that it would be his last post in the thread. Guy is like a cross between redeitz and Midwest player. Not a flattering combination.

    But none of that changes the fact there are 21 million penguins in Antarctica and the population of Malta is 502,653, meaning that if the penguins decided to invade Malta each Maltanese citizen would have to fend off 42 penguins.

  10. #50
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    If the penguins decided to invade Malta, each Maltese citizen would have to fend off 42 penguins.
    All roads lead to the numeral f0rty-tw0. ---> Atlas of the Natural World.

    https://anagram-solver.net/all%20roa...0?partial=true
    Every one, and everyone, supposedly, knows it all. Yet, no thing, nor nothing, is really and actually known and understood by any one, or anyone.

    In gambling, the biggest suckers are the ones who think that they are beating the house. It always wins, unless it lets you win, to give you an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ


    Shut it down, Garnabby. ---> Anything, but a BS word.

    https://anagram-solver.net/shut%20it...y?partial=true

  11. #51
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Turns out it was a lie that it would be his last post in the thread. Guy is like a cross between redeitz and Midwest player. Not a flattering combination.

    But none of that changes the fact there are 21 million penguins in Antarctica and the population of Malta is 502,653, meaning that if the penguins decided to invade Malta each Maltanese citizen would have to fend off 42 penguins.
    You've been better lately dropping some knowledge on us.
    I did not know this about the penguins.
    That's interesting.
    Seriously... 42 huh??
    Did you just make that number up because, well, you know... 42... the meaning of everything?
    Very Clever...
    Very Clever mcap.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Was The Coronavirus all just a Political Hoax?
    By Tasha in forum Coronavirus
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2020, 05:26 PM
  2. Blackjack the Forum getting political
    By Bob21 in forum Coronavirus
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-19-2020, 09:40 AM
  3. What happened with the Sars and Mers bullshit.
    By accountinquestion in forum Coronavirus
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2020, 07:52 AM
  4. No more bullshit about the package
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-04-2018, 07:18 AM
  5. The Oscars: Victim of Political BS
    By Rob.Singer in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2016, 06:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •