Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Druff's political bullshit

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ
    V, I have never attacked any non believers

I know you personally haven't committed genocide, but collectively groups of "believers" who have politicized and militarized their faith have done so since history began.

The only way to get off the crazy train of human history is for all people to share one, common belief: otherwise human nature being what it is the conquest of others / non-believers will be assured.
    Fuck that shit...

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!

I do believe in math and science and what has been proven. That is not in conflict with a belief in something a "god", whatever or whoever it is that has not been proven, because while it has not been proven, it has not been disproven either.
    KJ, please stop and think about what you just posted.

Seems to me you want to "have it all," i.e. believe in that which can be proven (hello, scientific method) as well as that which cannot be proven (and only hoped for).

Sorry, Charlie: a hard core scientist would tell you that if something cannot be proven it should not be believed to be true.

By your logic it is fine to believe in bigfoot, fairies, cyclops, and centaurs because they have "not been disproven."

Can you see how lousy and infirm that thought process is?

You have faith, which is belief without reason.

Very dangerous.
    What, Me Worry?

I do believe in math and science and what has been proven. That is not in conflict with a belief in something a "god", whatever or whoever it is that has not been proven, because while it has not been proven, it has not been disproven either.
    KJ, please stop and think about what you just posted.

Seems to me you want to "have it all," i.e. believe in that which can be proven (hello, scientific method) as well as that which cannot be proven (and only hoped for).

Sorry, Charlie: a hard core scientist would tell you that if something cannot be proven it should not be believed to be true.

By your logic it is fine to believe in bigfoot, fairies, cyclops, and centaurs because they have "not been disproven."

Can you see how lousy and infirm that thought process is?

You have faith, which is belief without reason.

Very dangerous.
    This is very true.

Religion is ingrained into people from so young even an analytical mind can't shake it off easy.

Why atheists are not as rational as some like to think.

Many atheists think that their atheism is the product of rational thinking. They use arguments such as “I don’t believe in God, I believe in science” to explain that evidence and logic, rather than supernatural belief and dogma, underpin their thinking. But just because you believe in evidence-based, scientific research – which is subject to strict checks and procedures – doesn’t mean that your mind works in the same way.
    https://theconversation.com/why-athe...o-think-103563
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Jealous of the Jews?

Bwa ha ha ha.

For what?

Their noses?

Were I Palestinian I'd be jealous (thoroughly pissed, actually) for the butt fucking the Allied powers did when they green-lighted the Jews to take Israel from the Arabs post-WWII.

No wonder the Palestinians hate the Jews: who can blame them?

And it is not like the Jews are willing to work with them as equals.

Fuck the Jews, and fuck all who politicize religion.

Fuck the pope, fuck 'em all.

The world will only know real peace when we've all realized that there is no such thing as god: this is it, people; there is no bearded old man wrapped in clouds ready to pass judgment.

Idiots, all.
    Joseph Stalin's thoughts exactly. An atheist that killed 20 million of his own people. Sure, religion has been used as a pretext to kill but if it weren't available another pretext would be used....and it would be used much more than religion. Constantine converted the Roman Empire to Christianity because of it's belief in loving and forgiving enemies. He saw the old Roman Gods as to warlike which made the people to warlike. He was right. It didn't stamp out wars but did a good job of keeping them down compared to how it was before that.

But make no mistake. If the entire world went atheist it would not eliminate wars. It would more than likely exacerabate more wars.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 02-11-2021 at 09:00 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I agree mickeycrimm.
    Most wars aren't really over Religious Beliefs.
    They are over Resources.
    The powers that be use the Religious Belief Systems to garner loyalty from the soldiers.
    They are more willing to die for their personal God rather than die for salt or oil.

I find it funny when most people who don't believe in God will state that they believe in Aliens, Bigfoot, Shapeshifters and other like things.
    There is No God but ET exists???

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I agree mickeycrimm.
    They are over Resources.
    The powers that be use the Religious Belief Systems to garner loyalty from the soldiers.
    They are more willing to die for their personal God rather than die for salt or oil.

I find it funny when most people who don't believe in God will state that they believe in Aliens, Bigfoot, Shapeshifters and other like things.
    Is it going to piss you and Mickey off that I totally agree with you.

Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I agree mickeycrimm.
    They are over Resources.

Is it going to piss you and Mickey off that I totally agree with you.
    Religion was a con started as a way to control people in order to obtain their wealth.

The Jews came to the US with nothing and became the most successful segment of the population within about 50 years.

So yes, people are jealous of the Jews.

Regarding Half Smoke's nonsense, you need to take off the blinders and realize what the Democratic Party has become. Censorship. Cancel culture. Attempts to punish anyone who thinks differently than they do.

As a Jew, I notice that the left worships open anti-Semites like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, whereas Trump was the most pro-Israel President ever. So I think I'm in the right political party if I care what happens to the Jews.

Thanks for your concern.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Didn't Trump try to have killed, by inciting a riot, the 1st and 2nd in line to the Presidency? Doesn't Nancy Pelosi have quite strong ties to the Jewish community?

Somehow, I can't image the likes of Crimm running a lawn mower, let alone a country.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Jealous of the Jews?

Bwa ha ha ha.

For what?

Their noses?

Were I Palestinian I'd be jealous (thoroughly pissed, actually) for the butt fucking the Allied powers did when they green-lighted the Jews to take Israel from the Arabs post-WWII.

No wonder the Palestinians hate the Jews: who can blame them?

And it is not like the Jews are willing to work with them as equals.

The world will only know real peace when we've all realized that there is no such thing as god: this is it, people; there is no bearded old man wrapped in clouds ready to pass judgment.

Idiots, all.
    Thank you for your response. You couldn't have done a better job illustrating your envy for the Jewish people except maybe using green for your font color.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

MrV oozes green. One unctuous dude ... in the proverbial bucket of snot.

Originally Posted by quahaug
    Thank you for your response. You couldn't have done a better job illustrating your envy for the Jewish people except maybe using green for your font color.
    "Envy?"

Hardly: as a student of history I understand their history of success and oppression.

My focus was on the unfairness of the Jews taking over the Holy Land / Israel and basically telling its occupiers, the Arabs, to fuck off.

What the hell were the Allied Powers thinking when this came about?

Why give the Jews Israel, and really, what gave them the right to give it to them and what gave the Jews the right to control it?

That question of course was rhetorical: naked power allowed it.

Seems to me that the idea was to somehow make partial amends for all of the deaths and loss caused by the Nazis in the holocaust.

Fine, great idea: but instead of giving the Jews the Holy Land why not do something that actually makes sense, such as giving the Jews a big chunk of Germany?

Isn't that how reparations work?

Hell, it was the Germans who slaughtered millions of Jews under Hitler, not the Palestinians.

I've no viable argument with individuals who have religious beliefs, although I deem them deluded / mind-fucked; my concern is with countries or empires that have waged war / conquered others and taken their land and belongings in the name of religion.

FWIW I feel the same way toward Christians and Muslims as I do toward the Jews.

We can do better than this.
    Last edited by MisterV; 02-12-2021 at 11:25 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

"Envy?"

Hardly: as a student of history I understand their history of success and oppression.

My focus was on the unfairness of the Jews taking over the Holy Land / Israel and basically telling its occupiers, the Arabs, to fuck off.

What the hell were the Allied Powers thinking when this came about?

Why give the Jews Israel, and really, what gave them the right to give it to them and what gave the Jews the right to control it?

That question of course was rhetorical: naked power allowed it.

Seems to me that the idea was to somehow make partial amends for all of the deaths and loss caused by the Nazis in the holocaust.

Fine, great idea: but instead of giving the Jews the Holy Land why not do something that actually makes sense, such as giving the Jews a big chunk of Germany?

Isn't that how reparations work?

Hell, it was the Germans who slaughtered millions of Jews under Hitler, not the Palestinians.

I've no viable argument with individuals who have religious beliefs, although I deem them deluded / mind-fucked; my concern is with countries or empires that have waged war / conquered others and taken their land and belongings in the name of religion.

FWIW I feel the same way toward Christians and Muslims as I do toward the Jews.

We can do better than this.
    It must be tough to live with so much hate inside of you.

It must be tough to live with so much hate inside of you.
    Are you daft, stupid, or just an alarmist dolt?

Nothing in my quoted post states or implies I hate the Jews.

I don't hate them, I just think they never should have had Israel given to them after WWII as a sop from the British.

What I hate is the number of wars that have been fought in the name of religion based on intolerance for different beliefs.

Really what a silly thing to argue about: "My invisible protector is better than your invisible protector."

Bah.
    Last edited by MisterV; 02-12-2021 at 12:59 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Lotta love there. Not.

I find it weird that 4 of the top anonymous, self-proclaimed, alleged top money AP makers on this gambling forum don't believe in any god. MisterProfessorV's opinion on this subject is meaningless since no one knows for sure if it's a drug induced reaction. Including all his responses.

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    Fuck the Jews, and fuck all who politicize religion. Fuck the pope, fuck 'em all. Lotta love there. Not.

Do you only fuck people you hate?

Do you hate your wife / girlfriend but fuck her anyway?

The word "fuck" has many shades of meaning and is context dependent.

When I say "fuck" something or someone it doesn't necessarily mean that I hate them; it means I strongly disapprove of their actions and believe they were wrong.

Religion should NEVER, EVER be politicized: fuck that shit.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    Fuck the Jews, and fuck all who politicize religion. Fuck the pope, fuck 'em all. Lotta love there. Not.

Do you only fuck people you hate?

Do you hate your wife / girlfriend but fuck her anyway?

The word "fuck" has many shades of meaning and is context dependent.

When I say "fuck" something or someone it doesn't necessarily mean that I hate them; it means I strongly disapprove of their actions and believe they were wrong.

Religion should NEVER, EVER be politicized: fuck that shit.
    You're trying too hard. Give it up.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

As a Jew,

Druff - you refer to the left - some of whom are pushing for Israel to stop the settlements and be more conciliatory to their Middle East neighbors who they consider enemies

that's a whole different ball of wax than hating Jews - there are even large numbers of Jews who want Israel to have more conciliatory relations with their neighbors

but the Supremes - they hate Jews - AND I KNOW YOU KNOW THAT - but refuse to acknowledge it because it doesn't fit in with your political agenda

believe this:

if the Supremes get a strong new leader there is a greater than 0% chance they will try to mess with you

lots of Supremes in Nevada and the surrounding areas

I'm telling you this because I want you to prepare for your own personal security

even if you are a horribly misguided, misinformed and confused person
    Last edited by Half Smoke; 02-13-2021 at 04:19 AM.
    please don't feed the trolls

Thread Information