Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: 86 Corona

  1. #1
    Obviously after what I witnessed yesterday it is clear that the Coronavirus is over.
    Circa Sports Book was 60% capacity or so and people sit side by side on top of one another.
    Dice Pits and Black Jack tables were full at multiple Casinos with no partitions at either venue.
    Players standing side by side or sitting side by side at the Black Jack tables gambling away.
    Biden Wins.
    Corna is 86'd.
    At least in Vegas.
    Time to switch to the High Life and order Miller!!
    Congratulations.


  2. #2
    Special congratulations to the pair of Mendelson, and Old V.

    The one asshole miraculously dreamed 'em up, and, the other, well, as miraculously turned each one of 'em into two.

    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

    Name:  
Views: 
Size:


    Old Vienna (OV), and Mendelson b33r and al3. --->

    Deal or No Deal (Slovenia), which amounts to Alan's Best Buys TV Show.

    https://anagram-solver.net/Old%20Vie...3?partial=true


    Old Vienna (OV), and Mendel5on b33r and al3. --->

    A Donde Me Lleva La Vida, which amounts to no worries, or Where Life Takes Me. (To go with V's signature line of, "What, me worry?". And, his Buckaroo Banzai philosophy of, well, "No matter where you go, there you are.")

    https://anagram-solver.net/Old%20Vie...3?partial=true


    Note that I had to insert, as usual, a numeral 5 to get V's stuff to turn out. (V, or S = 5.)


    Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    18 yos!

    Jbjb is, in fact, correct. Each yo-yo has two yo's.

    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    FYP

    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    On the other had, well, it has to be pointed out how much of a dip-shit old MrV really and actually is.

    Last edited by Garnabby; 03-01-2021 at 07:02 AM.
    Every one, and everyone, supposedly, knows it all. Yet, no thing, nor nothing, is really and actually known and understood by any one, or anyone.

    In gambling, the biggest suckers are the ones who think that they are beating the house. It always wins, unless it lets you win, to give you an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ


    Shut it down, Garnabby. ---> Anything, but a BS word.

    https://anagram-solver.net/shut%20it...y?partial=true

  3. #3
    It is completely over.
    People checking at the doors don't even check anymore.
    They just wave you through.
    Everyone high fiving each other and the party is on.
    Corona 86'd.
    Drink Miller!

  4. #4

  5. #5
    I told you... it is over!
    Texas and Mississippi are lifting the mask mandate and opening up 100%.
    15 states soon to be maskless.
    Biden Wins.
    The War On Covid is Over.
    All Over Baby... Yeah!


  6. #6
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,530
    Don't count your antibodies before they hatch.

    News from Italy does not support your claim.

    see: https://www.worldometers.info/corona...country/italy/

    Only morons and nitwits don't take this shit seriously.
    What, Me Worry?

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Don't count your antibodies before they hatch.

    News from Italy does not support your claim.

    see: https://www.worldometers.info/corona...country/italy/

    Only morons and nitwits don't take this shit seriously.
    Or people under 75 who don’t have pre existing conditions. You know, like the 99.9%+ of the American population who didn’t die from COVID without having them.

    When the true history is written it will show while the death numbers were high, few were ever at risk of death. That said, no one wants to get sick and not be able to taste their McDonalds value meal.
    Find MDawg’s Adventures at WoV filed under fiction right here.... “ All betting systems are worthless. However, for the mathematically challenged, here is a forum of your own”

  8. #8
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,530
    Italy is back in partial lockdown, due to surge fueled by expansive growth of variant cases of covid.

    The worst is yet to come ...
    What, Me Worry?

  9. #9
    Whatever... the virus does not live here in Vegas.
    I was up on the Strip last night and it was packed until about 4 am.
    People everywhere with a drink in each hand.
    Complete and Utter Party.
    Lines out the doors waiting to get into clubs.
    All the Tables in the Pits were Full and ploppies playing machines non-stop.
    All this while some of you preach about the death and destruction of Corona.
    It is over in Vegas.
    I'm pretty sure that no virus can live in Vegas because of all the Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling and Constant Hooking from Hookers.
    You ChickenShits are Free to stay at home and preach about how serious the virus is though.
    The rest of us will continue to do business as usual, smoke cigars in public settings with no mask on, keep mask off while drinking and shake hands like Free Men.
    Last edited by monet; 03-13-2021 at 07:59 PM.

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Whatever... the virus does not live here in Vegas.
    I was up on the Strip last night and it was packed until about 4 am.
    People everywhere with a drink in each hand.
    Complete and Utter Party.
    Lines out the doors waiting to get into clubs.
    All the Tables in the Pits were Full and ploppies playing machines non-stop.
    All this while some of you preach about the death and destruction of Corona.
    It is over in Vegas.
    I'm pretty sure that no virus can live in Vegas because of all the Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling and Constant Hooking from Hookers.
    You ChickenShits are Free to stay at home and preach about how serious the virus is though.
    The rest of us will continue to do business as usual, smoke cigars in public settings with no mask on, keep mask off while drinking and shake hands like Free Men.
    There is no heat until there is.

    Besides, not everyone has 27 in-laws ready to start up a health clinic and spoon-feed you noodles.

    Late last summer I started playing a lot for me even closing down casinos that had 3 AM curfews. That went on for three months and I came back to my senses.

    Yesterday, I had my first covid shot and have to wait 3 weeks more for the second only until then will I go back to some kind of normalcy for me. Whatever that may be as I will be starting a new life.

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    Special congratulations to the pair of Mendelson, and Old V.

    The one asshole miraculously dreamed 'em up, and, the other, well, as miraculously turned each one of 'em into two.

    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

    Name:  
Views: 
Size:


    Old Vienna (OV), and Mendelson b33r and al3. --->

    Deal or No Deal (Slovenia), which amounts to Alan's Best Buys TV Show.

    https://anagram-solver.net/Old%20Vie...3?partial=true


    Old Vienna (OV), and Mendel5on b33r and al3. --->

    A Donde Me Lleva La Vida, which amounts to no worries, or Where Life Takes Me. (To go with V's signature line of, "What, me worry?". And, his Buckaroo Banzai philosophy of, well, "No matter where you go, there you are.")

    https://anagram-solver.net/Old%20Vie...3?partial=true


    Note that I had to insert, as usual, a numeral 5 to get V's stuff to turn out. (V, or S = 5.)


    Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post

    Jbjb is, in fact, correct. Each yo-yo has two yo's.

    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    FYP

    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    On the other had, well, it has to be pointed out how much of a dip-shit old MrV really and actually is.

    Garnabby, that venus soundtrack was also in one of my favorite mini-series The Queen's Gambit


  12. #12
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Whatever... the virus does not live here in Vegas.
    I was up on the Strip last night and it was packed until about 4 am.
    People everywhere with a drink in each hand.
    Complete and Utter Party.
    Lines out the doors waiting to get into clubs.
    All the Tables in the Pits were Full and ploppies playing machines non-stop.
    All this while some of you preach about the death and destruction of Corona.
    It is over in Vegas.
    I'm pretty sure that no virus can live in Vegas because of all the Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling and Constant Hooking from Hookers.
    You ChickenShits are Free to stay at home and preach about how serious the virus is though.
    The rest of us will continue to do business as usual, smoke cigars in public settings with no mask on, keep mask off while drinking and shake hands like Free Men.
    There is no heat until there is.

    Besides, not everyone has 27 in-laws ready to start up a health clinic and spoon-feed you noodles.

    Late last summer I started playing a lot for me even closing down casinos that had 3 AM curfews. That went on for three months and I came back to my senses.

    Yesterday, I had my first covid shot and have to wait 3 weeks more for the second only until then will I go back to some kind of normalcy for me. Whatever that may be as I will be starting a new life.
    I feel sorry for people that have altered their life out of fear of the flu. Then thinking some magic shot is going to give them their life back. Unless you are someone with severe health problems you have only yourself to blame for putting your life on hold. Viruses mutate so I guess you can plan on getting back in line for more future injections of who knows what.

  13. #13
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,530
    Ah yes, just like most everything else these days the issue has been politicized.

    Sorry, Pollyannas: you can open Las Vegas completely, fill the hotels and casinos, but the virus is still out there in America, infecting, killing, mutating.

    Just saying something is over, without proof, is the height of folly.

    I see that Duke University is locking down due to a new surge, caused by too much close contact among students at frat parties and the like: this sounds a lot like you describe sin city being these days: ain't notnin' but a party.

    see: https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/14/us/du...vid/index.html

    Paris also; see:

    https://www.oregonlive.com/nation/20...fill-icus.html

    It's just a matter of time now til the maskless, disbelieving clowns reap the whirlwind.

    tick ... tick ... tick ...
    Last edited by MisterV; 03-14-2021 at 10:09 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

  14. #14
    Boz can educate us more on this subject.
    Florida is going on as if the virus does not exist.
    Some statistics suggest they are doing better than states with serious lock downs.
    Don't worry though.
    Go get your shot(s).
    Wear double and triple masks.
    Keep your 6 foot distance.
    And most likely still catch the Ching Chong Shivers.

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Whatever... the virus does not live here in Vegas.
    I was up on the Strip last night and it was packed until about 4 am.
    People everywhere with a drink in each hand.
    Complete and Utter Party.
    Lines out the doors waiting to get into clubs.
    All the Tables in the Pits were Full and ploppies playing machines non-stop.
    All this while some of you preach about the death and destruction of Corona.
    It is over in Vegas.
    I'm pretty sure that no virus can live in Vegas because of all the Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling and Constant Hooking from Hookers.
    You ChickenShits are Free to stay at home and preach about how serious the virus is though.
    The rest of us will continue to do business as usual, smoke cigars in public settings with no mask on, keep mask off while drinking and shake hands like Free Men.
    There is no heat until there is.

    Besides, not everyone has 27 in-laws ready to start up a health clinic and spoon-feed you noodles.

    Late last summer I started playing a lot for me even closing down casinos that had 3 AM curfews. That went on for three months and I came back to my senses.

    Yesterday, I had my first covid shot and have to wait 3 weeks more for the second only until then will I go back to some kind of normalcy for me. Whatever that may be as I will be starting a new life.
    I feel sorry for people that have altered their life out of fear of the flu. Then thinking some magic shot is going to give them their life back. Unless you are someone with severe health problems you have only yourself to blame for putting your life on hold.
    Much of the entire state of Mass is still closed for the most part. Add to that the part of the state where I live is pretty much dead even without a pandemic taking place. For the time being, I do not have any severe health problems, and I do consider that I will in fact be starting a new life as it has been 9 months since I lost my wife "not including the last month she was alive and I was not allowed to see her" and I need to get back on track again. The three months of gaming late last summer was only a diversion for me.
    Last edited by BoSox; 03-15-2021 at 03:32 AM.

  16. #16
    BoSox wrote:

    Besides, not everyone has 27 in-laws ready to start up a health clinic and spoon-feed you noodles.


    Monet, sorry for the racist remark.

  17. #17
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Boz can educate us more on this subject.
    Florida is going on as if the virus does not exist.
    Some statistics suggest they are doing better than states with serious lock downs.
    Don't worry though.
    Go get your shot(s).
    Wear double and triple masks.
    Keep your 6 foot distance.
    And most likely still catch the Ching Chong Shivers.
    You are correct Monet, Florida is and has been open for business. Other than a few liberal mayors in Miami and St Pete, along with a female agriculture secretary with gubernatorial ambition, the state is encouraging tourism.

    The numbers don’t lie in that we are middle of the road in cases and deaths nationally while having a higher average age population than many higher COVID states like NY & CA. FL 44.2, NY 39.2 CA 37. As the death numbers show it’s been the elderly at the most risk other than those who had serious pre existing conditions.

    The difference is in how the states have handled it. CA and the pervert in NY locked their citizens down and destroyed many businesses. In part to bring down a President and in part because they are liberal to the core and the opportunity for control was there. To this day they still aren’t close to open 100% and still push silly mask mandates. The same masks that have never been proven to work unless they are medical grade.

    In Florida we have no state mandate and our Gov even made a ruling that no individual could be fined for not wearing them. A few counties and cities, along with private businesses have required them but there is nothing behind it and few enforce them. Disney is one of the few places that is serious about masks and that’s more of a public relations move. There are still people out there that are afraid to leave the house without one and no company wants to be subjected to a boycott or bad social media publicity from these clowns. A few bars in Tampa were fined by the city for not requiring them and packing customers in their bar against a local ordinance. Gov Desantis issued an order removing all penalties and fines. He cares about the people of Florida and their freedoms.

    He has been a national leader in distribution of the vaccines with his Seniors First campaign. He pissed the teachers unions off by not allowing perfectly healthy 30 YO teachers to get shots before seniors. He personally went to the homes of Holocaust survivors to see that they got vaccines. Worked with religious leaders in poor minority neighborhoods to get skeptical communities to get shots. He just dropped the age to 60 starting today to qualify and plans to go to 55 next week and anyone in April. And all he has got is grief in the liberal media for it. You know they are scared of his success when the National media is spending so much time on him.

    I could go on and on about how Florida handled this past year compared to other states, and how much better off we are. We have a budget surplus again, kids in school, businesses open and thriving, 10,000 people a week moving here and 3 new GOP Congressional seats coming up in 22. Sadly the senile old man bailed out the states that can’t handle their finances last week so there will be no consequences for their poor financial decisions.

    Bottom line is if anyone is honest about it, Florida did it right and any honest history written about COVID will show it down the line. Now come visit and spend your damn money here!
    Find MDawg’s Adventures at WoV filed under fiction right here.... “ All betting systems are worthless. However, for the mathematically challenged, here is a forum of your own”

  18. #18
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Now come visit and spend your damn money here!
    Now that would be a long road trip!
    I've been to Florida a couple of times but its my least favorite of choices.
    I prefer the mountains, grass, lakes, rivers and streams.
    My Pennsylvania Roots are showing I suppose.

    I notice that the No Restriction Wave that South Dakota and Florida started is starting to take over the country.
    14 to 19 States have basically said we do not need masks.
    43 States are mostly open for business.
    The whole mask thing is a farce.
    The mask rules in restaurants prove that.
    You can keep your mask off while you eat but you have to put it on to go to the bathroom lol??
    I've noticed here in Vegas they have all tables open now.
    That 6 foot rule is not being enforced.
    In the Casinos, you can beat the mask rule by smoking a cigar and constantly puffing on it.
    This shit seems pretty simple.
    Stay away from people who are sick.
    I really don't believe in the Asymptomatic Fearmongering.
    Wash your hands.
    Realize that this is not the Plague.

    If a guy like you can go around from hotel to hotel, restaurant to restaurant and airplane to airplane, with no issues, I'm pretty sure its pretty safe out there.
    On a side note, my wife is badgering me about getting the shot.
    I told her that your age group is not ready yet and I don't understand how these people are jumping the line.
    She made it this far without any problems so a few more weeks won't matter much and I'm not getting the shot anyway.

    No worries bosox as I didn't find the comment racist.
    I'm a strong proponent in stereotypical humor and I believe we should make fun of everyone and everything in life.
    I feel for you and your loss.
    If mine goes before me I'm selling everything and going to live in a van down by the river.
    (Wall Tent, RV or Mountain Shack most likely but "van down by the river" is more funny)
    True Story.
    Last edited by monet; 03-15-2021 at 10:12 AM.

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Now come visit and spend your damn money here!
    Now that would be a long road trip!
    I've been to Florida a couple of times but its my least favorite of choices.
    I prefer the mountains, grass, lakes, rivers and streams.
    My Pennsylvania Roots are showing I suppose.

    I notice that the No Restriction Wave that South Dakota and Florida started is starting to take over the country.
    14 to 19 States have basically said we do not need masks.
    43 States are mostly open for business.
    The whole mask thing is a farce.
    The mask rules in restaurants prove that.
    You can keep your mask off while you eat but you have to put it on to go to the bathroom lol??
    I've noticed here in Vegas they have all tables open now.
    That 6 foot rule is not being enforced.
    In the Casinos, you can beat the mask rule by smoking a cigar and constantly puffing on it.
    This shit seems pretty simple.
    Stay away from people who are sick.
    I really don't believe in the Asymptomatic Fearmongering.
    Wash your hands.
    Realize that this is not the Plague.

    If a guy like you can go around from hotel to hotel, restaurant to restaurant and airplane to airplane, with no issues, I'm pretty sure its pretty safe out there.
    On a side note, my wife is badgering me about getting the shot.
    I told her that your age group is not ready yet and I don't understand how these people are jumping the line.
    She made it this far without any problems so a few more weeks won't matter much and I'm not getting the shot anyway.

    No worries bosox as I didn't find the comment racist.
    I'm a strong proponent in stereotypical humor and I believe we should make fun of everyone and everything in life.
    I fell for you and your loss.
    If mine goes before me I'm selling everything and going to live in a van down by the river.
    (Wall Tent, RV or Mountain Shack most likely but "van down by the river" is more funny)
    True Story.
    You would live in a van down by the river over somewhere like Thailand, Malaysia or Vietnam ?

  20. #20
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    You would live in a van down by the river over somewhere like Thailand, Malaysia or Vietnam ?
    And have my father roll around in his grave at Arlington National Cemetary?
    I wish he was around and lived with me and my wife so he would get drunk and mad and start calling her a Gook or Charlie or something.
    That would be kind of funny.
    Flashbacks and PTSD were real in my childhood.

    Seems kind of silly to move away from the states.
    International travel at this time feels like a nightmare I do not wish upon myself.
    I'd have to sell everything and if I was living in one of those places how would I get another arsenal?
    I'm not a drug overlord.
    My only choice, in those lands, would be to live in the underworld playing that game they played in the Deer Hunter.

    You always show me my typos, thanks!
    I fell for you and your loss???
    I corrected that to say I feel... I feel for you and your loss.

    By the way, Drink Miller High Life.
    Corona is 86'd!
    Last edited by monet; 03-15-2021 at 10:16 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Corona and Casinos
    By monet in forum Coronavirus
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2021, 01:22 PM
  2. So I hear now election is over Corona is going away?
    By accountinquestion in forum Coronavirus
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-06-2020, 02:55 PM
  3. Betting on corona.
    By accountinquestion in forum Coronavirus
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2020, 09:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •