Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boz is back if anyone cares

Nice to see you back Boz. You were missed. By some at least

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

I'm here under my name.

What are people so terrified of? To put it differently, what made people in the 1960's or 70's so much less terrified that they put their names and addresses in the white pages? The world wasn't safer then than it is now.
    I don’t mean to pick on you Redietz but, you constantly talk about being one of the very few members that allegedly post under your real name.

Obviously, in your case using your alleged real name doesn’t matter one way or the other. If anyone tried searching or googling your name, they will come up with nothing. You’re not on any radar anywhere.

As far as your successful sports betting career, crickets. Not one thing comes up for you anywhere or for anything.

Maybe if we were given a direct link, like I believe you’ve done in the past we could see something somewhere no one even knew existed with your alleged name on some betting list.

Keep in mind while searching other members real names many will post up extensive, overflowing, information about themselves to include legal matters, names of family members, including children, actual locations, and much, much more.

It’s obvious you don’t have any of those concerns since you must walk around with 2 Desert Eagles tucked in your pants, or you already know there is absolutely nothing to see.

So, please stop touting how honest you are with your alleged real name. Only you, Rob, and Dan would be members here otherwise.

In the 60’s and 70’s there were no search engines exposing the last time you took a shit, and during that time back then the world was much different and much safer than it is now.

Just look at who’s running this country now and tell me how safe it is. Imagine the nut jobs all over the world being able to pull up to your house today. Like I said before, it’s obvious you don’t have any of these concerns.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post

I'm here under my name.

What are people so terrified of? To put it differently, what made people in the 1960's or 70's so much less terrified that they put their names and addresses in the white pages? The world wasn't safer then than it is now.
    I don’t mean to pick on you Redietz but, you constantly talk about being one of the very few members that allegedly post under your real name.

Obviously, in your case using your alleged real name doesn’t matter one way or the other. If anyone tried searching or googling your name, they will come up with nothing. You’re not on any radar anywhere.

As far as your successful sports betting career, crickets. Not one thing comes up for you anywhere or for anything.

Maybe if we were given a direct link, like I believe you’ve done in the past we could see something somewhere no one even knew existed with your alleged name on some betting list.

Keep in mind while searching other members real names many will post up extensive, overflowing, information about themselves to include legal matters, names of family members, including children, actual locations, and much, much more.

It’s obvious you don’t have any of those concerns since you must walk around with 2 Desert Eagles tucked in your pants, or you already know there is absolutely nothing to see.

So, please stop touting how honest you are with your alleged real name. Only you, Rob, and Dan would be members here otherwise.

In the 60’s and 70’s there were no search engines exposing the last time you took a shit, and during that time back then the world was much different and much safer than it is now.

Just look at who’s running this country now and tell me how safe it is. Imagine the nut jobs all over the world being able to pull up to your house today. Like I said before, it’s obvious you don’t have any of these concerns.

Honestly, with where I'm living, I'm more concerned with a 90-foot high tree falling on me in my sleep than any people. I actually think privacy was harder pre-internet, if you know what you're doing. That P.I. brother-in-law of mine monet mentioned was a forward scout in Vietnam. Two guys sent out separately and alone to scout in case one didn't come back. Now that was nerve-wracking day-to-day. Living in the U.S. is not.

I like to think that I'm less sane than anybody likely to pull up to my house. I just do not see how people can go through life so frightened. Everybody dies...you decide why, if you're lucky, and maybe you get real lucky and get to dictate a little bit of the when.

Who knows? A good friend and I were running errands for bad people when I was 17 or 18. Funny stuff. Maybe it makes you less afraid of minor long shot nonsense.

The Wise Guys Contest I've been in for 30 years was canceled last season, so the web site for it is down at the moment. I've linked it here a couple of times. It's invitation only, and my record in it is either the best or second best of the people who have been in it for 20 years. That's two games every week of every football season for the last 30 years. The guy with the best record, Southern Comfort, died a few years back. He was legendary.

There's some McCusker Report standings from the 80's and 90's in the Retro Road Trip thread here. I did stumble onto an old Who's Who in Sports Gambling from 1984 with my bio. If I figure out how to do it, I'll post the thing sometime.

And actually, that tree falling on me thing isn't that funny. One of them crushed my garage about 10 years ago. Really messed up the wiring in the house. And oh yeah, a branch crushed my Nissan Sentra sitting in the driveway a year or two before that. I was in Las Vegas at the time, and the petsitter didn't quite know how to tell me that my car was crushed. Sleet storms are a bitch.

After reading your response to my post above, I’m just not sure what to say.

Worried about trees falling on you while you’re sleeping? Was one of your neighbors Ted Kaczynski the Unabomber in Lincoln, Montana? (joke)

The main drift of my post was why you obviously are not worried about your name being public since it doesn’t lead to anything even with todays technology.

Many members here I’m sure exposing their real names could lead any nut job right to their front door. That's the big difference. Many members have wife's and children to care for and protect.

I’m glad for you and your records from 30 and 40 years ago. Good job.

After reading your response to my post above, I’m just not sure what to say.

Worried about trees falling on you while you’re sleeping? Was one of your neighbors Ted Kaczynski the Unabomber in Lincoln, Montana? (joke)

The main drift of my post was why you obviously are not worried about your name being public since it doesn’t lead to anything even with todays technology.

Many members here I’m sure exposing their real names could lead any nut job right to their front door. That's the big difference. Many members have wife's and children to care for and protect.

I’m glad for you and your records from 30 and 40 years ago. Good job.

The Wise Guys Contest has been ongoing and public for 30 years, so your framing it as from 30 years ago was completely cheap, lazily convenient, and completely inaccurate.

But you choose to say what you choose to say, regardless of accuracy, I guess. That's two games a week for every week of every football season for 30 years up until last season. Public.

Plus, if you check out the contest results threads I posted here, last season I finished top 10 in various competitions against thousands of people. That was 2020. Now it's true that it's possible to really suck actually gambling while finishing sixth in one NFL no-spread competition, and sixth in another one with totals and NFL no-spread, and another purely spread competition, and top 10 in Gaming Today's contest in 2020. It's possible, but you'd have to be either brain dead or a complete degenerate.

I should also report that I got one final stat in the Contest Results thread wrong. When the accounting was done for the full-season Youwager.com NFL spread contest, I finished tied for second out of 275 or so, not the eighth or whatever I reported. They had butchered the standings heading into the final week, so I didn't know until it was over.

So yes, that was all in 2020. If you have an account at Heritagesports.eu, you can check out their Race to the Super Bowl NFL competition. They still have the standings posted - redietz is tied for sixth. Most other places have geared up for March Madness and the standings are no longer available for public view.

As to nutcases showing up at your door -- how can you go through life such a scaredy-cat? Jesus, I'd jump off a cliff if I lived in fear like that. You realize people are no more insane now than in 1960? And that whole "it's more dangerous now" stuff is all in your head?

So what you are saying is that having your name in the white pages in 1960 or 1970 was putting your family in terrible jeopardy. To quote you, you can't make this stuff up.

The white man's burden. Eternally fearful; eternally scared.

Those trees are brutal. We’re on a fairly heavily wooded property and have had a few trees go down. Luckily away from the house. There are a few healthy 100’ firs that if they went the wrong way could reach the house. That keeps me up some windy nights.

There is one dead fir on the back side, in that 90-100’ range, that if it went in the wrong direction, it could go across the pool and hit our back deck. I’m probably 85% sure I can fell it where I want it to go. Eighty-five is not good enough though.
    One day.

Carry on.

Forget all the great handicapping you did. You too must be a wealthy gambler with those envious results. Of course you took what I said as another chance to run down and list that great handicapping contest career.

The point I was making was using your real name today has no consequences one way or the other to you. There could be some crazy right-wing conservative looking to trash your house or cut a tree down on top of it because of your obvious opinions.

He’ll never find you. Your name doesn’t give even the slightest lead to anything. Zero, Zilch, Nata. Not even a country you might be in.

As far as your phenomenal gambling career, that too, not a mention anywhere. Now I understand why you had to mail out proof of playing in handicapping contests.
    Your name doesn’t register anywhere for anything. So, stop bragging how brave you are using it in public. That’s all I was saying.

You said "The white man's burden. Eternally fearful; eternally scared." Does this mean you are black? Not that it matters of course.
    Last edited by blackhole; 03-05-2021 at 01:23 AM.

Forget all the great handicapping you did. You too must be a wealthy gambler with those envious results. Of course you took what I said as another chance to run down and list that great handicapping contest career.

The point I was making was using your real name today has no consequences one way or the other to you. There could be some crazy right-wing conservative looking to trash your house or cut a tree down on top of it because of your obvious opinions.

He’ll never find you. Your name doesn’t give even the slightest lead to anything. Zero, Zilch, Nata. Not even a country you might be in.

As far as your phenomenal gambling career, that too, not a mention anywhere. Now I understand why you had to mail out proof of playing in handicapping contests.
    Your name doesn’t register anywhere for anything. So, stop bragging how brave you are using it in public. That’s all I was saying.

You said "The white man's burden. Eternally fearful; eternally scared." Does this mean you are black? Not that it matters of course.
    He posted his picture on this forum several years ago. Along with Singer, Alan, Mr V(BetcheckBet) and last but not least Monet lying on his stomach target practicing...Those are all the superstars and brave souls that showed themselves.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

He posted his picture on this forum several years ago. Along with Singer, Alan, Mr V(BetcheckBet) and last but not least Monet lying on his stomach target practicing...Those are all the superstars and brave souls that showed themselves.

Blackhole, you're wrong about one thing and right about another.

First, I've had letters to the editor published locally with my name and address on them, both in the JC Press and the ETSU paper and an op-ed type thing in Knoxville. I live in Tennessee, baby -- land of 27 state reps trying to muzzle anthem kneeling a week ago and 50th in mask wearing and caravans of vehicles with Confederate flags and Pulaski (birthplace of the KKK) not far away. We're trying to outlaw abortion and stem cells and we kept a giant bible statue in front of a courthouse a few miles away, defying federal law. I'm so popular, my friends gave me both a six-foot cardboard Trump cutout, which I set up outside, and my clock that says "Make America Great Again" on the hour. So as far as right wing whack jobs tracking me down, they sure know where I live. I ain't hiding.

And I also have a couple of small parts in independent films. I got an opening credit in one, under my own name. I play a guy who pretends he's a holocaust survivor so he can get laid. LOL. Not exactly politically correct. And not exactly hiding. Progressives must think I'm terrible for doing that. LOL again -- like I care.

Second, after we lived in California for about three years, my girlfriend moved back here with me. The first time we were driving up the narrow road to the house, she said, "This looks like the Unabomber lives down the road." I replied, "Hey, don't knock it. They paved it 10 years ago." So you nailed that one, blackhole. It is actually not isolated; it's just private. We have neighbors 50 feet away; it's just that we're on the side of a small mountain. I always wanted a house like Jan Michael Vincent had in the Airwolf TV show (the cabin). No such luck, however.

First, I've had letters to the editor published locally with my name and address on them, both in the JC Press and the ETSU paper and an op-ed type thing in Knoxville. I live in Tennessee, baby -- land of 27 state reps trying to muzzle anthem kneeling a week ago and 50th in mask wearing and caravans of vehicles with Confederate flags and Pulaski (birthplace of the KKK) not far away. We're trying to outlaw abortion and stem cells and we kept a giant bible statue in front of a courthouse a few miles away, defying federal law. I'm so popular, my friends gave me both a six-foot cardboard Trump cutout, which I set up outside, and my clock that says "Make America Great Again" on the hour. So as far as right wing whack jobs tracking me down, they sure know where I live. I ain't hiding.

And I also have a couple of small parts in independent films. I got an opening credit in one, under my own name. I play a guy who pretends he's a holocaust survivor so he can get laid. LOL. Not exactly politically correct. And not exactly hiding. Progressives must think I'm terrible for doing that. LOL again -- like I care.

Second, after we lived in California for about three years, my girlfriend moved back here with me. The first time we were driving up the narrow road to the house, she said, "This looks like the Unabomber lives down the road." I replied, "Hey, don't knock it. They paved it 10 years ago." So you nailed that one, blackhole. It is actually not isolated; it's just private. We have neighbors 50 feet away; it's just that we're on the side of a small mountain. I always wanted a house like Jan Michael Vincent had in the Airwolf TV show (the cabin). No such luck, however.
    Lol at a comrade moving from California( extreme blue) to Tennessee extreme red.

Lol at a comrade moving from California( extreme blue) to Tennessee extreme red.
    I've lived in Tennessee for 20 years. We were in California to help care for my girlfriend's parents. I guess the first caravan with 50 trucks hoisting Confederate flags was an eye opener for her.

This place is nuts. The state senators didn't think two steps ahead. They wanted to ban anthem kneeling in state-funded universities, which the feds have already decided is protected speech. So the only effect of their base-licking memorandum was to get black coaches around the country, like Doc Rivers, to step forward and tell athletes maybe they should consider passing on playing in Tennessee. Can you see an SEC game between the Caucasian Volunteers and Alabama? I wonder what the line on that would be....

I've lived in Tennessee for 20 years. We were in California to help care for my girlfriend's parents. I guess the first caravan with 50 trucks hoisting Confederate flags was an eye opener for her.

This place is nuts. The state senators didn't think two steps ahead. They wanted to ban anthem kneeling in state-funded universities, which the feds have already decided is protected speech. So the only effect of their base-licking memorandum was to get black coaches around the country, like Doc Rivers, to step forward and tell athletes maybe they should consider passing on playing in Tennessee. Can you see an SEC game between the Caucasian Volunteers and Alabama? I wonder what the line on that would be....
    At least you have Rep. Steve Cohen and his bucket of fried chicken to root for.

You too must be a wealthy gambler with those envious results
    You must lead a pretty shallow existence to worry about other people's money as much as you do. Who is wealthier a man with 1 million and a $100 a day in expenses or a man with 10 million a $10,000 a day in expenses?

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Who is wealthier a man with 1 million and a $100 a day in expenses or a man with 10 million a $10,000 a day in expenses?
    Very good I like this, but what happens if the guy with 10 million is the brother in law of MDawg and knows how to get 13% interest in some sort of savings account?

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Who is wealthier a man with 1 million and a $100 a day in expenses or a man with 10 million a $10,000 a day in expenses?
    Very good I like this, but what happens if the guy with 10 million is the brother in law of MDawg and knows how to get 13% interest in some sort of savings account?
    I thought being any relation to MDawg is like having the Golden Ticket in the chocolate factory.

You must lead a pretty shallow existence to worry about other people's money as much as you do. Who is wealthier a man with 1 million and a $100 a day in expenses or a man with 10 million a $10,000 a day in expenses?
    I guess you’re through with your misleading coward fraud against Rob, that was yelling look at me forum members with every post for 5 months. Guess you got your full of attention.

I see you’re back to your quickie stupid one paragraph sarcasm.

Your fraud attempt at Rob didn’t vanish, and other then your bed bug friends any member with a half of brain sees you for what you were and are.

A COWARD FRAUD !!!!

Take a walk you fucking shithead.

The sound from redietz leading up to the games:

crickets

The sound from redietz after the games:

Anyone that didn't have blah blah sides were fools.

If you want a great post game analysis on covering, redietz is your guy. But anything before the game you can forget it. Because....well because....you know....he can never be wrong that way.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thank You for constantly supporting and contributing to this Hate Site.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

The sound from redietz leading up to the games:

crickets

The sound from redietz after the games:

Anyone that didn't have blah blah sides were fools.

If you want a great post game analysis on covering, redietz is your guy. But anything before the game you can forget it. Because....well because....you know....he can never be wrong that way.
    IIRC. and he can correct me if I'm wrong. I think I asked redietz why he won't help us with some picks and he said it wouldn't be fair to his customers/investors or whatever you want to call them....

Mickey just makes things up these days. His reporting on me lacks facts and lacks integrity, which is wild, because that's what he accuses kewlJ of doing vis-a-vis Singer.

I've put two games a week out in public view every week of every football season for 30 years in the Wise Guys Contest. Mickey knows this.

Also, obviously, if you check the Offshore Contest thread, I finished tied for sixth in Heritage's "Race to the Super Bowl Contest" this year, which featured no-spread NFL and NFL totals. That's out of a couple thousand. I finished tied for sixth in Northbet's Pick the Pros, which is no-spread NFL, with about a thousand entrants. I finished top 10 in Gaming Today's no-spread NFL contest, out of tens of thousands. I finished tied for second in Youwager's NFL spread contest out of 275 or thereabouts.

Now, these were all public contests. These finishes are actually something. Probably the second or third best I have ever done cumulatively. So my skills, as they say, did not peak 20 years ago. Well, maybe some skills (cue the viagara ad).

I appreciate mickey giving me the opportunity to list this stuff again. He's actually working quietly as my PR wingman.

Thread Information