Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boz is back if anyone cares

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Mickey just makes things up these days. His reporting on me lacks facts and lacks integrity, which is wild, because that's what he accuses kewlJ of doing vis-a-vis Singer.

I've put two games a week out in public view every week of every football season for 30 years in the Wise Guys Contest. Mickey knows this.

Also, obviously, if you check the Offshore Contest thread, I finished tied for sixth in Heritage's "Race to the Super Bowl Contest" this year, which featured no-spread NFL and NFL totals. That's out of a couple thousand. I finished tied for sixth in Northbet's Pick the Pros, which is no-spread NFL, with about a thousand entrants. I finished top 10 in Gaming Today's no-spread NFL contest, out of tens of thousands. I finished tied for second in Youwager's NFL spread contest out of 275 or thereabouts.

Now, these were all public contests. These finishes are actually something. Probably the second or third best I have ever done cumulatively. So my skills, as they say, did not peak 20 years ago. Well, maybe some skills (cue the viagara ad).

I appreciate mickey giving me the opportunity to list this stuff again. He's actually working quietly as my PR wingman.
    Hate Site Contributor and you are charging people to tell them who you think will win a football game.
    You might be worse than Rob Singer.

Comrade Dietz is a Wise Guy. If I had a dollar every time he mentioned the Wise Guys contest.....I'd be rich.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Comrade Dietz is a Wise Guy. If I had a dollar every time he mentioned the Wise Guys contest.....I'd be rich.
    I liked the guy at first for a long while.
    I figured he was a hustler doing what was necessary to make a buck.
    That's the American Way.
    It wasn't until he started with all the Fag Bullshit and his Holier than Thou preaching that I started to see he is one of the most hypocritical members on this board.
    I mean if you want to cheat people legally and make a bunch of money, ok, I can live with that.
    But this guy preaches some goodie goodie two shoe bullshit worse than kewlJ and others combined.
    He is no better than living as a professional thief or hitman.
    Sure does preach a sense of Liberal Utopia though.
    You want to be a bad guy, be a bad guy and tell people you are a bad guy.
    I can respect that.
    All Rob Singer did was say something ugly about his dearly departed wife.
    Redietz is out there preaching from the mountain tops about his integrity while he charges you for some Wise Guy Pick.
    Obviously, Redietz is the worse of the two.
    I don't need to tell any of you though.
    You can read his blog as he constantly promotes where you can find the website.
    Personally, I've never read it.
    Don't plan on it either.
    Even the Wizard wrapped him on the knuckles for constantly pimping it out on his forum.
    Last edited by monet; 03-07-2021 at 12:41 PM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    That's the American Way.
    It wasn't until he started with all the Fag Bullshit and his Holier than Thou preaching that I started to see he is one of the most hypocritical members on this board.
    I mean if you want to cheat people legally and make a bunch of money, ok, I can live with that.
    But this guy preaches some goodie goodie two shoe bullshit worse than kewlJ and others combined.
    I can respect that.
    Redietz is out there preaching from the mountain tops about his integrity while he charges you for some Wise Guy Pick.

Actually, redietz charges nobody and gets zero income from the Wise Guys Contest. I just compete.

I've said that here before. But expecting monet to be accurate would be asking too much. Good job, monet. Keep pluggin', baby.

And I don't promote anything on the blog. But, since you never read it, you wouldn't know that. There are zero mentions of any website on the blog. Do you know why, monet? There's no current website.

I mean, can you at least try to get something correct on occasion? "Constantly promoting" a nonexistent website sounds like fun, though. Where do I sign up?

That's the American Way.
    I can respect that.

Actually, redietz charges nobody and gets zero income from the Wise Guys Contest. I just compete.

I've said that here before. But expecting monet to be accurate would be asking too much. Good job, monet. Keep pluggin', baby.
    HATE SITE CONTRIBUTOR.
    THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH US!

That's the American Way.
    I can respect that.

And I don't promote anything on the blog. But, since you never read it, you wouldn't know that. There are zero mentions of any website on the blog. Do you know why, monet? There's no current website.

I mean, can you at least try to get something correct on occasion? "Constantly promoting" a nonexistent website sounds like fun, though. Where do I sign up?

So if monet is just making shit up whenever he feels like it, it kind of undercuts his role as gambling savant. I constantly promote a website that doesn't exist because monet knows this while not bothering to "ever read" the blog. In other words, monet just makes shit up.

Yeah, I kind of knew that, I guess.

Monet, fat, dumb, and addicted is no way to go through life, son.

I don't think you guys are being fair or honest. Nothing unusual about that.

I don't know exactly what redietz does to make money. I assume it is more than just bet on games and participate in contests which he tells us about? Does he sell picks? Maybe? But if he does I assume he has some platform for that. Maybe that is part of what his "blog", which I don't read is about.

What I do know, is I have never seen him publicly solicit anything here, nor have I received any kind of private correspondence with a solicitation. And I would have been a prime candidate, since I sometimes talk about how poorly I do with my sports betting.

I would think if he was soliciting people on this forum, quite a number would have mentioned it. No one has except mega liar Rob Singer. Redietz denies the Singer accusation and has challenged him to produce the PM, email and like everything else, Singer hasn't been able to.

So unless someone has something concrete, these accusations aren't fair just because you don't like the guy.

You can read his blog as he constantly promotes where you can find the website.
    I constantly promote a website that doesn't exist
    The website you constantly promote is where your blog is hosted...you dumb ditz.

If redietz's blog is tied to some sort of solicitation, don't read it! I have no idea if it is or not.

But if it is, Dan Druff allows people to advertise and promote different sites. I mean Tasha promoted some site (that I never read). Mpuppy promotes some odd site that he is talking to himself. I don't know exactly what the rules are about that. Who EVER knows what Dan Druff's rules are?

What do Mdog, Tasha and Moses have in common ? They all talk to themselves on their own sites. (exception Moses doesn't own the site but talks to himself)

What do Mdog, Tasha and Moses have in common ? They all talk to themselves on their own sites. (exception Moses doesn't own the site but talks to himself)
    No, Moses is mostly posting at WoV these days, and posting and sounding very reasonable, I dare so much more reasonable than some of the blackjack guys on this forum. I have been having good and enjoyable blackjack discussions with moses.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    If redietz's blog is tied to some sort of solicitation, don't read it! I have no idea if it is or not.

But if it is, Dan Druff allows people to advertise and promote different sites. I mean Tasha promoted some site (that I never read). Mpuppy promotes some odd site that he is talking to himself. I don't know exactly what the rules are about that. Who EVER knows what Dan Druff's rules are?

The blog has 155 entries, stretching back three years. None of the entries promotes or sells anything. There is no mechanism for buying or selling anything. There are no ads. There is no income derived from it. It costs me money to maintain it. Blogspot.com is like youtube -- I do not own it.

If you don't believe me, the last two entries are listed below. The latest is about FCS football and the other is a Newman vs. Taylor Greene piece that undoubtedly pissed off 95% of both progressive and conservative readers. You can check out all 155 entries by clicking on the right column.

https://theskepticalgambler.blogspot...aid-plans.html

https://theskepticalgambler.blogspot...vs-greene.html

Integritysports.com, which can be found via the wayback machine, is owned by me. At some point, I will get it back up and running, but the only commercial aspect would be a subscription to read the articles, like a newspaper site.

No, Moses is mostly posting at WoV these days, and posting and sounding very reasonable, I dare so much more reasonable than some of the blackjack guys on this forum. I have been having good and enjoyable blackjack discussions with moses.
    I'd like to see Moses back, I'm sure Druff would allow it. Its next to impossible(18 yo's) to stay perm banned from here. You have to be a REAL SPECIAL PERSON.

The blog has 155 entries, stretching back three years. None of the entries promotes or sells anything. There is no mechanism for buying or selling anything. There are no ads. There is no income derived from it. It costs me money to maintain it. Blogspot.com is like youtube -- I do not own it.

If you don't believe me, the last two entries are listed below. The latest is about FCS football and the other is a Newman vs. Taylor Greene piece that undoubtedly pissed off 95% of both progressive and conservative readers. You can check out all 155 entries by clicking on the right column.

https://theskepticalgambler.blogspot...aid-plans.html

https://theskepticalgambler.blogspot...vs-greene.html

Integritysports.com, which can be found via the wayback machine, is owned by me. At some point, I will get it back up and running, but the only commercial aspect would be a subscription to read the articles, like a newspaper site.
    You do know this is a Hate Site and you have over 6000 posts on this Hate Site!?
    The main problem is you continue to read and post on this Hate Site after you called it a Hate Site.
    You are about as bad as Hitler.
    You little Hate Site Contributor You.
    Even worse is you constantly linking your little Hate Blog.
    Last edited by monet; 03-07-2021 at 01:59 PM.

You do know this is a Hate Site and you have over 6000 posts on this Hate Site!?
    The main problem is you continue to read and post on this Hate Site after you called it a Hate Site.
    You are about as bad as Hitler.
    You little Hate Site Contributor You.
    What happened to you dying? 3 years ago you told us you were dying of some mysterious aliment that you refused to seek medical treatment about. This has got to be about the slowest, most painful (for me) death ever. Can you pick up the pace a bit?

What happened to you dying? 3 years ago you told us you were dying of some mysterious aliment that you refused to seek medical treatment about. This has got to be about the slowest, most painful (for me) death ever. Can you pick up the pace a bit?
    I guess sometimes cancer takes a long time to kill its victim.
    I don't even know if it is cancer.
    I said I had something growing in my intestines or prostate.
    I dunno.
    Feces been coming out like Fettuccine for years now.
    Maybe 7 years or so.
    I've had a lump for about 4 years on the bottom middle of my breast plate.
    Grew very fast but seems to have subsided for the last 2 years or so.
    I get some pain from it from time to time.
    My neck on the right side goes through some pain for a few days now and again.
    I think that is Thyroid Pain.
    I dunno.
    Perhaps none of it is Cancer.
    That was just me spitballing.
    Maybe they are all growths that are benign.
    I get some rectal bleeding but it cleared up since changing diet and not drinking alcohol for around 10 years now.
    I drink some from time to time but very small amounts.
    Maybe it is just an ulcer or anal fissure.
    I had a hemorrhoid flare up a few times.
    Once it was really bad for about 48 hours... ouch!
    Sorry to disappoint you that I haven't gotten worse or died yet.
    I'll try harder.
    You are pretty Evil wishing death onto people though.
    I don't think I have ever wished that on anyone or posted such meanness.
    I may have said Fuck Off and Die but usually that is mickeycrimm iirc.
    Not sure if I have posted that phrase.
    Was a mistake if I did.
    Usually I just say Fuck Off.
    I'm mean but I don't wish death on anyone.
    I don't even wish death onto Fags like you.
    I hope we all make it into the Kingdom of Heaven, one day but I'm pretty sure most of us are going to be burning for eternity in the invisible fire.
    Rightfully So.
    Last edited by monet; 03-07-2021 at 02:27 PM.

I guess sometimes cancer takes a long time to kill its victim.
    I don't even know if it is cancer.
    I said I had something growing in my intestines or prostate.
    I dunno.
    Feces been coming out like Fettuccine for years now.
    Maybe 7 years or so.
    I've had a lump for about 4 years on the bottom middle of my breast plate.
    Grew very fast but seems to have subsided for the last 2 years or so.
    I get some pain from it from time to time.
    My neck on the right side goes through some pain for a few days now and again.
    I think that is Thyroid Pain.
    I dunno.
    Perhaps none of it is Cancer.
    That was just me spitballing.
    Maybe they are all growths that are benign.
    I get some rectal bleeding but it cleared up since changing diet and not drinking alcohol for around 10 years now.
    I drink some from time to time but very small amounts.
    Maybe it is just an ulcer or anal fissure.
    Sorry to disappoint you that I haven't gotten worse or died yet.
    I'll try harder.
    You are pretty Evil wishing death onto people though.
    I don't think I have ever wished that on anyone or posted such meanness.
    I may have said Fuck Off and Die but usually that is mickeycrimm iirc.
    Not sure if I have posted that phrase.
    Was a mistake if I did.
    Usually I just say Fuck Off.
    I'm mean but I don't wish death on anyone.
    Don't give me that shit. You say nasty things about me in particular and gays, or faggots as you say, in general.

If you want to be a dick, don't cry when people are a dick back at you.

Don't give me that shit. You say nasty things about me in particular and gays, or faggots as you say, in general.

Nasty... Yes.
    Gay Bashing... Yes.
    Many mean things... Yes.
    Wishing Death onto any individual... Never.
    Too Far for a bad guy like me.
    Even I have my limits.

I'm a realist though.
    People got to die.
    Happens every single day.
    Cycle of Life.
    I just don't wish it onto anyone.

Please give us more of your expert Sportsbook Advice though.
    I've already made a note in my journal about vegasinsider.com
    Honestly, I would never of thought of using the internet to find Vegas Lines.
    You give us 56% winners and I'll never say another bad word about Fags again.
    Last edited by monet; 03-07-2021 at 02:26 PM.

Nasty... Yes.
    Gay Bashing... Yes.
    Many mean things... Yes.
    Even I have my limits.

I'm a realist though.
    People got to die.
    Cycle of Life.

56% winners, year right. 46% winners (@-110) would be a step up for me.

You fat, porky bastards are supposed to have thick skin. Or at least a think layer of blubber underneath.

Nasty... Yes.
    Gay Bashing... Yes.
    Many mean things... Yes.
    Even I have my limits.

I'm a realist though.
    People got to die.
    Cycle of Life.

56% winners, year right. 46% winners (@-110) would be a step up for me.

You fat, porky bastards are supposed to have thick skin. Or at least a think layer of blubber underneath.
    Tell that to your buddy Shadrock, at almost 4 bills, he should be the thickest of the thick. He's got to be one of the thinest skin fairies there are.

Thread Information