Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Boz is back if anyone cares

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

Tell that to your buddy Shadrock, at almost 4 bills, he should be the thickest of the thick. He's got to be one of the thinest skin fairies there are.
    How is Shadroch/Billryan MY buddy? I have nothing against him, but we are not buddies.

Nor do I have anything against "bigger" people. My partner was a guy who struggled with weight. I am just giving monet some shit.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I'm here under my name.
    No, you are not here under your name. You are here under the name redietz. That is not your real name. None of the people in the world that might find this site will look at the name redietz and go "Hey, that's Robert Earl Dietz." You are using an alias.

Sure, you've put your name in a few posts. That's it. Those posts get buried up in the archives where no one reads them. And it was years before you told anyone your name, it was mostly from goading by Singer or you wouldn't have done it.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Mickey just makes things up these days. His reporting on me lacks facts and lacks integrity, which is wild, because that's what he accuses kewlJ of doing vis-a-vis Singer.

I've put two games a week out in public view every week of every football season for 30 years in the Wise Guys Contest. Mickey knows this.

Also, obviously, if you check the Offshore Contest thread, I finished tied for sixth in Heritage's "Race to the Super Bowl Contest" this year, which featured no-spread NFL and NFL totals. That's out of a couple thousand. I finished tied for sixth in Northbet's Pick the Pros, which is no-spread NFL, with about a thousand entrants. I finished top 10 in Gaming Today's no-spread NFL contest, out of tens of thousands. I finished tied for second in Youwager's NFL spread contest out of 275 or thereabouts.

Now, these were all public contests. These finishes are actually something. Probably the second or third best I have ever done cumulatively. So my skills, as they say, did not peak 20 years ago. Well, maybe some skills (cue the viagara ad).

I appreciate mickey giving me the opportunity to list this stuff again. He's actually working quietly as my PR wingman.
    It's not on me to prove your results for you. YOU, are the one bragging. Put up screenshots of your results or you haven't proven a thing. Don't ask people to go do hours of research to figure your shit out. Do it yourself. Put up some screenshots, asshole.

And saying you finished high in the contest don't mean jackshit. You could finish high but get only 50% right. Anyone could throw darts at the spreadsheet and get 50% right in the long term.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'm here under my name.
    No, you are not here under your name. You are here under the name redietz. That is not your real name. None of the people in the world that might find this site will look at the name redietz and go "Hey, that's Robert Earl Dietz." You are using an alias.

Robert Earl Dietz:

It looks like there aren't many great matches for your search

Tip: Try using words that might appear on the page you’re looking for. For example, "cake recipes" instead of "how to make a cake."

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    I'm here under my name.

Robert Earl Dietz:

Tip: Try using words that might appear on the page you’re looking for. For example, "cake recipes" instead of "how to make a cake."
    He is clearly a phony and a fraud.
    Anyone charging their fellow man for sports picks is the Devil.
    It would be like charging interest on a loan between two APs or Gamblers.
    That would be some Evil Shit.
    Almost as Evil as charging someone for picking a football game.
    Talk about Pond Scum.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Robert Earl Dietz:

Talk about Pond Scum.
    This man ran for VP of the United States on the Libertarian Party.
    He later because a huge supporter of President Trump.
    He well known in the Vegas area for multiple reasons including radio shows and national TV appearances.

And he started as a scamdicapper under Jim Feist in the 80’s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Allyn_Root

Must will agree he is also pond scum.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post

Robert Earl Dietz:

Talk about Pond Scum.
    This man ran for VP of the United States on the Libertarian Party.
    He later because a huge supporter of President Trump.
    He well known in the Vegas area for multiple reasons including radio shows and national TV appearances.

And he started as a scamdicapper under Jim Feist in the 80’s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Allyn_Root

Must will agree he is also pond scum.
    One night, long, long ago, I was playing 21 with a friend of mine.
    Just a drinking game for us.
    Another guy at the table was bust or flat and had a double down hand.
    I halted the action and asked to bet his double down since he didn't have any money left.
    He agreed.
    When he won he took all the chips.
    As he was leaving I said: Don't I even get my original bet back??
    He threw me the five dollar chip.
    I told this story to insinuate that Redietz is worse than that guy but even I can't follow through on the insult.
    I'm not sure he is that bad but charging people for sports picks and thinking it is an honest living or has anything to do with Integrity is delusional at best.
    And to constantly promote himself on these gambling forums is puzzling.
    I'm a Con-Man but that is taking it to another level even I can't get behind.
    Redietz probably just following the advice of Mintz.

"Not partners.
    That's your first lesson.
    Cuts your score in half right down the middle.
    Worse than that, you take a partner, you put an apple on your head and hand the other guy a shotgun."

"A grifter's got an irresistible urge to be the guy who's wise.
    There's nothin' to whipping a fool.
    Hell, fools are made to be whipped.
    But to take another pro.
    Even your partner, who knows you and has his eye on you.
    That's a score! No matter what happens."

Last edited by monet; 03-08-2021 at 06:30 AM.

Thread Information