What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by pepe View Post
    No lives matter.
    aGREED. Leggo my Eggo.

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    No lives matter.
    aGREED. Leggo my Eggo.

Annually in the U.S., cops kill a thousand civilians. Civilians kill roughly 50 cops. Any responsible discussions should begin with those numbers.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Annually in the U.S., cops kill a thousand civilians. Civilians kill roughly 50 cops. Any responsible discussions should begin with those numbers.
    Let's talk about how this is a Hate Site and how you constantly contribute to it.
    Don't you feel shame?

No lives matter.
    aGREED. Leggo my Eggo.

Annually civilians kill about 20,000 civilians in the U.S. About 9000 blacks are killed annually, mostly by other blacks. Its a hugely disproportionate number considering they represent only 12% of the population.

Maybe 8 or 9 unarmed black men are killed by cops annually. Any responsible discussions should begin with these numbers.

Black on black killings are a vastly bigger problem in the United States than unarmed black men killed by cops. There is simply no comparison. But the left ignores the bigger problem and bashes the cops to no end for political purposes. Want to keep those poor black people....poor, black and ignorant....and voting for lefties.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 03-15-2021 at 12:35 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Blacks in America have been free now for over a century and a half and they're still whining that they're excluded from participating in The American Dream?

Really?

C'mon now!

Funny, all the other immigrant groups: wops, spics, jews, krauts, pollocks etc. have figured it out: why haven't they?

Oh, as for guns: I read that over 70% of deaths caused by gunshot are suicides.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    No lives matter.
    Bingo!

Give that man a kewpie doll.
    Thanks, V.

I wrote the very same thing here, not so long ago. (Not worth the time to dig up the post.)

But, of course, then somewhere all lives matter, which is, believe it, or not, a different sort of problem.

Both expressions require some sorting out, but, I'll let them at that.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Blacks in America have been free now for over a century and a half and they're still whining that they're excluded from participating in The American Dream?

Really?

C'mon now!

Funny, all the other immigrant groups: wops, spics, jews, krauts, pollocks etc. have figured it out: why haven't they?

The average IQ of a sub-Saharan African is 68.....RIP

The US military considers anything under 83 unworkable.

Do those 2 facts help answer the question?

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

aGREED. Leggo my Eggo.

Annually civilians kill about 20,000 civilians in the U.S. About 9000 blacks are killed annually, mostly by other blacks. Its a hugely disproportionate number considering they represent only 12% of the population.

Maybe 8 or 9 unarmed black men are killed by cops annually. Any responsible discussions should begin with these numbers.

Black on black killings are a vastly bigger problem in the United States than unarmed black men killed by cops. There is simply no comparison. But the left ignores the bigger problem and bashes the cops to no end for political purposes. Want to keep those poor black people....poor, black and ignorant....and voting for lefties.
    Low impulse control. Nuff said.....RIP

If Matthew Chapter 13 is correct and we are either wheat or tares, it seems clear that all lives would matter.
    Unfortunate for the tares as they do not make it into the barn at harvest.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I don't know who Matthew Chapter is, but based on what you claim he says he has a reasonably adult view of things, most especially for a thirteen year old.

Betcha he attends a parochial school.
    What, Me Worry?

I don't know who Matthew Chapter is, but based on what you claim he says he has a reasonably adult view of things, most especially for a thirteen year old.

Betcha he attends a parochial school.
    Betcha, not.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 03-15-2021 at 08:25 PM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

No lives matter.
    Bingo!

Give that man a kewpie doll.
    I looked up Kewpie Dolls and man are those some CREEPY looking things(Or is the word I'm looking for DISTURBING? They made me feel UNCOMFORTABLE....:/
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Really?

C'mon now!

Severely retarded, where is this proof?

No lives matter.
    aGREED. Leggo my Eggo.

Any responsible discussion should start with new lax citizen protection laws, arrest, and release. Emptying of prisons, enforcement of border protection laws Stop the increase of Sanctuary Cities and States.

The always behind inner-city minorities is still present because of the failure of the Democratic Party who has been spoon-feeding them for generations to win elections, plain and simple.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Really?

C'mon now!

Severely retarded, where is this proof?
    Google it and draw your own conclusions.

Oh fuck. Police in an inner ring blue collar suburb just outside Minneapolis shot and killed a 20 year old halfrican who was trying to get back in his car when they tried to arrest him. During the Floyd trial. Fun times in the streets ahead...

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Oh fuck. Police in an inner ring blue collar suburb just outside Minneapolis shot and killed a 20 year old halfrican who was trying to get back in his car when they tried to arrest him. During the Floyd trial. Fun times in the streets ahead...
    Hmmm... Maybe I should move over there.
    Probably get houses Real Cheap!!

Thread Information