Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do black lives matter?

Now those antifa fucks in stumptown will put down their chai teas, don their riot gear and play inner-city warrior again.

This shit gets old.

Oh, did you see how the national "White Lives Matter" protests and marches, scheduled for yesterday, fizzled and didn't happen?

That's because we already know that white lives matter.

Hell, whites enslaved the blacks (actually they were enslaved by other blacks and sold to white slavers, but don't tell American blacks that) and we all but exterminated the Indians in service of the advance of western christian civilization.

There was nothing wrong with it then, it's how life was.

Wicked world.
    Last edited by MisterV; 04-12-2021 at 06:57 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Now those antifa fucks in stumptown will put down their chai teas, don their riot gear and play inner-city warrior again.

This shit gets old.

Oh, did you see how the national "White Lives Matter" protests and marches, scheduled for yesterday, fizzled and didn't happen?

That's because we already know that white lives matter.

Hell, whites enslaved the blacks (actually they were enslaved by other blacks and sold to white slavers, but don't tell American blacks that) and we all but exterminated the Indians in service of the advance of western christian civilization.

There was nothing wrong with it then, it's how life was.

Wicked world.
    I think you need to study it a bit more and from an objective point of view.
    Whites didn't all but exterminate the Native Americans.
    It's far more complex.
    Too complex to even discuss.
    Especially on a Forum for Gambling.
    It was a World War Race from many competing countries who were constantly at War and Secret War with each other.
    Alliances were made in all directions and broken in all directions.
    Heck, France had control of a very large portion of the land that they sold for peanuts.
    If you want to generalize it you could say it was a Gold Rush that had a large amount of collateral damage.
    Any American Citizen is free to give back what they feel is owed to the African American or American Indian at anytime.
    Don't hold back either... donate every worldly possession to them that your forefathers "stole" from them.
    No Man is going to stop Greed and Progress.
    These days it isn't so bad to live in America and be Black or Indian.
    Anyone with American Citizenship has a far better chance or opportunity compared to most places in the world.
    There is a reason migrants are trying to cross the border in droves.

I'm simply saying that the conquest or America and the diminution of the native tribes found in both North, Central and South America was normal for the times.

From time immorial, from cave man days til not too long ago people attacked and conqured other people: kill or be killed.

We may want to judge their actions harshly when viewed through our eyes, but what we think did not and does not matter; judged by the way things were back then it was nothing out of the ordinary, just business as usual.

It's not the fault of the whites that the blacks and the native Americans had not developed civilizations capable of fending off the conquest.

Survival of the fittest, kill or be killed, to the victor go the spoils.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I'm simply saying that the conquest or America and the diminution of the native tribes found in both North, Central and South America was normal for the times.

From time immorial, from cave man days til not too long ago people attacked and conqured other people: kill or be killed.

We may want to judge their actions harshly when viewed through our eyes, but what we think did not and does not matter; judged by the way things were back then it was nothing out of the ordinary, just business as usual.

It's not the fault of the whites that the blacks and the native Americans had not developed civilizations capable of fending off the conquest.

Survival of the fittest, kill or be killed, to the victor go the spoils.
    I can't make fun or argue with this post.
    We are basically saying the same thing in general.
    This land would of never stayed in the hands of the Native Americans.
    If it doesn't go down the way it did it would of been England, France, Spain, Mexico or some other faction.
    And eventually the citizens would of demanded independence in one form or another.
    Nobody stays on top forever and usually what happens is the Civilization can not change or adapt.
    I know.
    I've played over 20 years of Civilization 4X Video Games.

If you didn't know, 4X =
    Explore
    Expand
    EXPLOIT... my favorite
    Exterminate

A Portland policeman made a great T-shirt in 1985 after a high-profile incident where a cop used a choke hold to subdue and kill a black crook:

″Don’t Choke ‘Em, Smoke ’Em.″
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information