Thread: Killing Asians in Atlanta

I'd like to know whether the spas, or massage joints that the killer targeted were in fact fronts for prostitution; why else would the killer tie them to his claimed "sex addiction?"

If in fact the victims were whores: well, who cares, really?

Live outside the law, die outside the law.

Not that I'd applaud him for killing whores; far from it; I just don't want the liberal media to continue to go on about how wonderful the victims were if in fact most were whores: hello, full disclosure.

Name:  massage meme.png
Views: 378
Size:  98.5 KB
    What, Me Worry?

What if the whores were sex trafficking victims though before you go about denigrating them. Did you ever think about that possibility Vee? I don’t believe you did now, did you.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    What if the whores were sex trafficking victims though before you go about denigrating them. Did you ever think about that possibility Vee? I don’t believe you did now, did you.
    I could care less if they are sex trafficing victims.

Hell, it's not like they're young or anything.

What, they couldn't say "oh, this is wrong, I shouldn't jerk off strangers for money, I should become a law-abiding citizen?"

Sorry, I have zero sympathy for anyone claiming to be an adult sex trade victim: minors, yes; adults, no.

Assuming as seems painfully obvious that the women working there were whores, the true nature of their occupation should not covered up in order to fit the media's liberal agenda of claiming it was a hate crime.

Hell, the shooter said why he did it, and he looks like a whacked out redneck who is stupid enough to actually believe it: think "Deliverance," but with a gun instead of a banjo.

Name:  hooker meme.png
Views: 310
Size:  15.2 KB
    Last edited by MisterV; 03-19-2021 at 03:34 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Wow V, you must not be a member of the “believe women” club I’m assuming.

Wow V, you must not be a member of the “believe women” club I’m assuming.
    Correctamundo, give that man a kewpie doll.

Women lie.

Not all of them: but enough do: some of them a reconiving, evil bitches hellbent on fucking men over.

I'd want proof, not just a claim with nothing more.
    What, Me Worry?

Even6o6 material. ---> Leave To Remain.

https://anagram-solver.net/Even6o6%2...l?partial=true

Nothing is sweeter than the overly miserable old guys, like V. At a distance, of course. Ha.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Name:  yellow-lives-matter-c85aeb53cc.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  150.6 KB
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I could care less if they are sex trafficing victims.

Hell, it's not like they're young or anything.

What, they couldn't say "oh, this is wrong, I shouldn't jerk off strangers for money, I should become a law-abiding citizen?"

Sorry, I have zero sympathy for anyone claiming to be an adult sex trade victim: minors, yes; adults, no.

Assuming as seems painfully obvious that the women working there were whores, the true nature of their occupation should not covered up in order to fit the media's liberal agenda of claiming it was a hate crime.

Hell, the shooter said why he did it, and he looks like a whacked out redneck who is stupid enough to actually believe it: think "Deliverance," but with a gun instead of a banjo.

Name:  hooker meme.png
Views: 310
Size:  15.2 KB
    That's a pretty disgusting view, Mr. V. Many ADULTS are sex trafficked because they are Refugees fleeing from another Country and don't speak a word of English, so they get sold into Sex Slavery in America.... Some are ADULTS who have the mental capacity of a 5 year old, so they get sold into Sex Slavery... Some are ADULTS who got a threat of Family Murders if they don't become Sex Slaves, so they allowed themselves to be sold in Sex Slavery, and etc....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Yes Tasha, that is true: so what?

Slavery is still permitted and occurs regularly in some parts of the world.

I certainly don't approve of it but then there's a lot of shit that goes on in the world that I don't approve of.

In this instance we're talking about what seems to be middle aged Korean women; based on available info, none of them were enslaved and forced by a whip-wielding slave master to jerk off men for money or else taste the lash; in fact they all seem to have had a decent life away from the "spas" with children and a life of their own.

There is absolutely no evidence that any of them were victims of sex trafficking; it seems they were just opportunistic whores.

Oh sure, not whores in the traditional sense: but if as it seems they were paid for giving "a happy ending," what else would you call them?

I am not in any way saluting the murderer; he's a real piece of shit and deserves to be strapped to "Old Sparky."

My original question is unresolved: was it in fact a "rub and tug" joint, a cover for prostitution, and if so why won't the media report it as such?

I seem to recall reading that the owner of one of the spas was previously charged with prostitution.

It sure seems that way, but I am still unclear as to the legitimacy of the businesses, and I suppose I always will be.

I do know that Asian massage parlors have a rep for providing "a happy ending:" maybe not all, but enough.

Personally I think prostitution, like weed, should be decriminalized, regulated and taxed.
    Last edited by MisterV; 03-23-2021 at 07:47 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

In my experience caucasian cats what have yellow fever and sniff after the oriental girly are usually creep, weirdo incel type, hey hey.

What is realer, Asians being victims of hate crimes in a significant manner or Clowns hiding in the woods?

KILLING CAUCASIANS IN COLORADO
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Yes Mickey, and the shooter was a raghead.

Be interesting to see how the liberal media plays it.

Looks like another mentally ill killer, not a terrorist: not that it will bring back those innocents who were slaughtered.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Yes Mickey, and the shooter was a raghead.

Be interesting to see how the liberal media plays it.

Looks like another mentally ill killer, not a terrorist: not that it will bring back those innocents who were slaughtered.
    Name:  1616683465416.png
Views: 222
Size:  562.8 KB

So if the TV commercial says 2800 Asian hate crimes in the last year, how many have been non hate crimes against Asians by non-Asians? Real crimes like assaults, not stupid things like thefts, etc.

We moved from Jig Hate to Chink Hate huh?
    My wife is Asian.
    So what?
    The chances of getting attacked are millions to one at best.
    More likely over 100 million to 1 odds.
    Fucking Media constantly blowing shit out of proportion like usual.
    Can't wait till they find something else to "report" on and forget all about this bullshit.
    In one year we went from everyone is going to die from Corona so don't leave your house to...
    Black Lives Matter to...
    Wash your hands constantly and stay 6ft apart to...
    Wear Two Masks and get Your Vaccine Shot to...
    Asian Hate Crimes lol lol lol.
    Fucking World is doomed.

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    So if the TV commercial says 2800 Asian hate crimes in the last year, how many have been non hate crimes against Asians by non-Asians? Real crimes like assaults, not stupid things like thefts, etc.
    One of the easiest things to knock over is Asian Massage Parlors.
    Easier than the old Gas Station or Liquor Store and those girls have more cash on hand.
    Many of those places are 24 hours and only have one sleepy girl or two on property.
    They know the risk but the money is easy and good.
    I'm sure that more than half of your 2800 is from those robberies alone.
    I wouldn't doubt that the police are in on many of those late night robberies.
    What?
    Police involved in robberies???
    Never!

Thread Information