Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Personal Opinion about VCT THE FORUM

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Saw a sign at Wendy's in Bozeman the other day. Starting pay $17.00 an hour.

Saw a sign at a CookOut (burger and dogs regional chain) NEXT to a Wendy's the other day. Offering $10 an hour to start.

Yeah, Tennessee may be a mite behind the rest of the US, in pretty much every way

I'd really like to know what motivates BH. We're here to have interactions with our peers and he is here for what? Sounds to me he is angry man after man isn't bending over to give him blue prints free of charge and at their expense. Things are always changing, people can't adopt someone who is just bored and needs a man to take charge for them. Other than that, he is mental and AndrewG is a cuck.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post

Most level headed people here couldn’t care less about you, Darkie, Cum Breath, MaxPrick, or the horses you rode in on. You guys are just part of the top-of-the-line entertainment here. Your buddy MaxPrick needs the shit kicked out of him after what he tried to do to a member here and got away with it for 6 months with Bias Dan’s blessings.

Your just one of the many bed-bugs Bias Dan sleeps with. No one here expects any of you to agree with my opinion.

This thread is not about you or Mdawg. But does help to point out the obvious Bias. It’s just pointing out what does add up. And what does add up is Bias Dan is as Bias as they come.
    Why don't you try explaining exactly what I have done that would condone physical violence against me?

Insinuating threats against me or any other member is crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed. Frankly though I could care less. In my younger days I would say bring it. In my older days I will just say be careful what you wish for.

To any and all that imply or directly make any threats toward me publicly or privately thru PM (as has been done). Let it be known that you would be very foolish for attempting to go down that road. I guarantee I have more experience in those areas than 99% out there.

The direct threat or insinuation of violence is one thing that should not be tolerated on forums or anywhere for that matter. In my opinion.
    Very clearly, I am within the 1% that you should be concerned about. There may be others because you lead such a sour and conflicted, envious-of-others life, but I don't know their backgrounds. Your lies and misrepresentations which you would be unable and unwilling to tolerate if they were directed at your loser LV ass, will eventually be your downfall. People who've been constantly lied about--esp. those with skills and patience that go far beyond your simple little LV "I'm street tough with several firearms" amateurish implications--are capable of a very effective one-time devastating payback...without ever being noticed and with alibis securely in place.

In my opinion max, your future looks slim & dim. Shoulda thought much more when you launched you baseless, jealousy and hate-filled attacks on various people on different forums.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 06-11-2021 at 01:03 PM.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Very clearly, I am within the 1% that you should be concerned about. There may be others because you lead such a sour and conflicted, envious-of-others life, but I don't know their backgrounds. Your lies and misrepresentations which you would be unable and unwilling to tolerate if they were directed at your loser LV ass, will eventually be your downfall. People who've been constantly lied about--esp. those with skills and patience that go far beyond your simple little LV "I'm street tough with several firearms" amateurish implications--are capable of a very effective one-time devastating payback...without ever being noticed and with alibis securely in place.

In my opinion max, your future looks slim & dim. Shoulda thought much more when you launched you baseless, jealousy and hate-filled attacks on various people on different forums.
    Just go away already grandpa. Nobody is buying you tough guy, James Bond bullshit. No one even cares anymore. You are the poster child for irrelevant
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

KJ, must you play the "age card?"
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    KJ, must you play the "age card?"

I only do it when it is appropriate MrV. In Rob's case when he portarys himself as something he is not, a tough guy threatening Maxpen and make no mistake that is exactly what he just did, attempted to threaten Maxpen.

I really have nothing against older people....just act your age and don't pretend to be something you are not (on many levels) Least you forget my spouce was 20+ years older than me.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post

Most level headed people here couldn’t care less about you, Darkie, Cum Breath, MaxPrick, or the horses you rode in on. You guys are just part of the top-of-the-line entertainment here. Your buddy MaxPrick needs the shit kicked out of him after what he tried to do to a member here and got away with it for 6 months with Bias Dan’s blessings.

Your just one of the many bed-bugs Bias Dan sleeps with. No one here expects any of you to agree with my opinion.

This thread is not about you or Mdawg. But does help to point out the obvious Bias. It’s just pointing out what does add up. And what does add up is Bias Dan is as Bias as they come.
    Why don't you try explaining exactly what I have done that would condone physical violence against me?

Insinuating threats against me or any other member is crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed. Frankly though I could care less. In my younger days I would say bring it. In my older days I will just say be careful what you wish for.

To any and all that imply or directly make any threats toward me publicly or privately thru PM (as has been done). Let it be known that you would be very foolish for attempting to go down that road. I guarantee I have more experience in those areas than 99% out there.

The direct threat or insinuation of violence is one thing that should not be tolerated on forums or anywhere for that matter. In my opinion.

Easy there "secret agent man" gramps .... Don't make me regret taking your leash off and allowing you back to play in the dog park.

I can put it back on. Though,,,,,, I don't want to.

FYI- You are showing your "amateurish" self with that post.

I am going to blame this slip up by you on taking a few swigs of your Man Servant's abandoned whiskey bottle.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Easy there "secret agent man" gramps .... Don't make me regret taking your leash off and allowing you back to play in the dog park.

I can put it back on. Though,,,,,, I don't want to.

FYI- You are showing your "amateurish" self with that post.

I am going to blame this slip up by you on taking a few swigs of your Man Servant's abandoned whiskey bottle.
    RUN MEMBERS RUN

Bitch you can't even beat the flies off your stinking filthy ass.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Unless Redietz threatens to blow up your vehicle.
    That not only is allowed but tolerated.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Unless Redietz threatens to blow up your vehicle.
    That not only is allowed but tolerated.
    Redietz said that ONE time as a sardonic joke and then never said it again. Please guys stop bringing up what was a ONE time sardonic joke.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I almost have the feeling BH and Rob Singer are the same person.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If kewlJ has made up with Moses, I can unban him here. But I'll need to hear from kewlJ on that one, since the offense was against him.

Regarding blackhole's BS, I am simply trying to keep this forum from turning into complete shit, while also keeping its free speech vibe going. I will say that I don't see blackhole doing much here besides trolling or complaining, so I don't know why he thinks he has a right to call out others for being useless here.

I was asking MDawg logical questions, and offering to meet with him so he could prove himself. How is that biased? If MDawg agreed, I would have met with him, and I would have reported back honestly what I saw. It's not my fault that he refuses to prove a lot of his extraordinary claims.
    This is the post about unbanning Moses.

I'll tell you what is a shame. I had two very unusual experiencess last night playing overnight on the strip. One an experience that I have never had in my career, the other I have had but only a couple/three times. I probably wouldn't talk about either in real time, but would have liked to share them in a week or two, but can't on this forum, because this forum isn't about sharing gambling experiences, it is about calling each other names.

And sadly WoV, is no better. It has sunk to the same thing.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I'll tell you what is a shame. I had two very unusual experiencess last night playing overnight on the strip. One an experience that I have never had in my career, the other I have had but only a couple/three times. I probably wouldn't talk about either in real time, but would have liked to share them in a week or two, but can't on this forum, because this forum isn't about sharing gambling experiences, it is about calling each other names.

And sadly WoV, is no better. It has sunk to the same thing.
    You are so full of cum it’s getting stupid now. You had two very unusual experiences last night on the strip but can’t share them with us because this forum isn’t about gambling experiences.

So, tell me cum breath: why do you post here at all if that’s the case? Your whole reason for being here is to share your BJ fantasies with us and for everyone to read in hopes of helping anyone that wants to live the same wonderful life you do.

You just made that story up to draw more attention to yourself because with your big fucking mouth you would’ve posted as it was happening. “Probably wouldn’t talk about it in real time” is the funniest thing you said.

You must have gotten at least 5 PM’s by now already from cult members begging to know. Of course, I don’t mean that. You didn’t get one PM because even the cult members know you’re full of cum.

I'll tell you what really is a shame. "FUCKING YOU"

You can’t make this shit up.

You are so delusional, old man.

The people you have labeled "cult" or sometimes "mob", MaxPen, Mickeycrim, redietz, Boz and now mission (am I missing anyone), not a single one is a professional BJ player, most don't play much blackjack. One might have at one time, but blackjack is the least of his AP repertoire, if at all. They are AP's, so yes that in common, although wide range from machines, to sportsbetting, ect. And some, don't even like me that much.

But what they do all really have in common is they are willing to call out you and your ridiculous attacks and claims as idiotic. You are just a complete putz. I don't know what you think you are doing. People are laughing alright, but no one is laughing WITH you.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    You are so delusional, old man.

The people you have labeled "cult" or sometimes "mob", MaxPen, Mickeycrim, redietz, Boz and now mission (am I missing anyone), not a single one is a professional BJ player, most don't play much blackjack. One might have at one time, but blackjack is the least of his AP repertoire, if at all. They are AP's, so yes that in common, although wide range from machines, to sportsbetting, ect. And some, don't even like me that much.

But what they do all really have in common is they are willing to call out you and your ridiculous attacks and claims as idiotic. You are just a complete putz. I don't know what you think you are doing. People are laughing alright, but no one is laughing WITH you.
    After reading my last post and your deflective response above you have the nerve to call me delusional.

Can't make this shit up.

Kew will always claim the other five people here are laughing at his critics instead of with them. That's him going into "protection" mode whenever he gets nervous. Likely his mommy can't offer her titty to suckle on so he turns to his main addiction: forum posting.

He's as weak as they come.

Blackhole rarely makes me laugh, but when he does, I approximate that it is AT him about 80% of the time.

The other 20%? He gets a good line in from time to time.

Hardly a cultist, I can’t even comprehend why anyone would ever WANT to count cards at Blackjack as his/her main line AP play. Counting still doesn’t change that it’s a ridiculously boring game.

Thread Information