Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ME, MYSELF, and KEWLJ

It has now become obvious that Kewlj is willing to take any abuse, as long the topic remains about him. He needs attention regardless how much self-dignity it’ll cost him. He’s proven that over the years at every gambling forum he ever was a member of.

Who in their right mind would take the amount of abuse this fool has taken not just here, but wherever he posted and is now banned or still able to post? The abuse is ruthless. No matter what is said even if it occasionally touches on Black-Jack (rare lately) he will write essays and argue with anyone, AP’s or not. When challenged he’ll just make shit up as he goes along thinking that’s how things should work without knowing if what he's saying is how it really is. It only has to sound good.

I doubt this idea could work here simply because to many members enjoy the entertainment that comes with his abuse. Yet, I think it’s worth the effort to put an end to him. Where would he be without our attacks? No one in their right mind cares about his Black-Jack bullshit fantasies. It's all a big joke to everyone that knows anything about gambling.

So, I suggest we all totally never respond to anything Kewlj prints. Also never respond to anything his cult members mention or address about him. They will definitely attempt to lure us in. They enjoy the abuse as much as we do which opens the door for their clever one-liners. Which by the way is their only reason for being here in the first place. Can anyone prove otherwise? Of course, the cult will try and make certain this don’t happen, but their one liners won’t hold up for too long.

Mission we know could post enough to fill a complete thread with stupid and meaningless posts alone, but he too will eventually get bored talking to Kewlj and the cult members without our inputs.

I promise to totally ignore this fool regardless if I even bite through my tongue. Let’s give it a go and I’ll lead by example.

C’mon members, you know who you are and it’s time we put the brakes on Cum-Breath.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    It has now become obvious that Kewlj is willing to take any abuse, as long the topic remains about him. He needs attention regardless how much self-dignity it’ll cost him. He’s proven that over the years at every gambling forum he ever was a member of.

Who in their right mind would take the amount of abuse this fool has taken not just here, but wherever he posted and is now banned or still able to post? The abuse is ruthless. No matter what is said even if it occasionally touches on Black-Jack (rare lately) he will write essays and argue with anyone, AP’s or not. When challenged he’ll just make shit up as he goes along thinking that’s how things should work without knowing if what he's saying is how it really is. It only has to sound good.

I doubt this idea could work here simply because to many members enjoy the entertainment that comes with his abuse. Yet, I think it’s worth the effort to put an end to him. Where would he be without our attacks? No one in their right mind cares about his Black-Jack bullshit fantasies. It's all a big joke to everyone that knows anything about gambling.

So, I suggest we all totally never respond to anything Kewlj prints. Also never respond to anything his cult members mention or address about him. They will definitely attempt to lure us in. They enjoy the abuse as much as we do which opens the door for their clever one-liners. Which by the way is their only reason for being here in the first place. Can anyone prove otherwise? Of course, the cult will try and make certain this don’t happen, but their one liners won’t hold up for too long.

Mission we know could post enough to fill a complete thread with stupid and meaningless posts alone, but he too will eventually get bored talking to Kewlj and the cult members without our inputs.

I promise to totally ignore this fool regardless if I even bite through my tongue. Let’s give it a go and I’ll lead by example.

C’mon members, you know who you are and it’s time we put the brakes on Cum-Breath.
    Hmm. The ONLY problems I have with Kewlj personally is him rallying for my permanent banning, talking shit about me, and laughing at my financial problems after I stood up for him. So I only have THREE problems with him personally....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

Hmm. The ONLY problems I have with Kewlj personally is him rallying for my permanent banning, talking shit about me, and laughing at my financial problems after I stood up for him. So I only have THREE problems with him personally....
    Do you have more problems with 1- Kewlj 2- Oncedear 3-PokerGrinder 4- Stooly DeMango 5- Rusty Shackleford 6- BBB 7- GWAE 8- Wynnpleasure
    9- Keystone 10- Mcap rank in order of problems starting with the worst to least.
    Last edited by Ozzy; 08-09-2021 at 06:52 AM.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

Do you have more problems with 1- Kewlj 2- Oncedear 3-PokerGrinder 4- Stooly DeMango 5- Rusty Shackleford 6- BBB 7- GWAE 8- Wynnpleasure
    9- Keystone 10- Mcap rank in order of problems starting with the worst to least.
    I really don’t have a problem with her (?) other than the fact she’s a dumb bitch

I like the idea but I already responded to one of his posts today before reading yours. The reason that I like the idea is that he already has a built-in advantage where it is nearly impossible to quote one of his posts. For example, he keeps asking me what my problem is with him and I have multi able reasons and posts of his that I want to quote him the problem is unless you quote the post immediately you are in trouble. Waiting a few days to quote him and you will find yourself combing through dozens of new posts by him and you give up easily because you already know that it is impossible for him to admit any possible fault anyway so you give up. Besides, let him figure it all out for himself as he appears to be a preacher who loves to hear himself repeatedly saying the exact same things over and over again and again with those long drawn-out posts of his.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

I really don’t have a problem with her (?) other than the fact she’s a dumb bitch
    You made the top 10 Keystone, those are/were the most obvious candidates in the running. Some such as GWAE, Pokergrinder, Wynnpleasure, BBB and Stooly haven't been a factor in a while but have sealed their fate in the Tasha/Nathan/Karen ultimate fan club.

So, I suggest we all totally never respond to anything Kewlj prints.

OUCH! This really hurts. The guy who has been stalking me is announcing his surrender.

So the guy who started a thread about KJ's bullshit that was going to find all kinds of contradictions that disprove my claims, only to fail miserably and prove it is ONLY him that doesn't understand....

The guy who, I dominate his signature line....

The guy so obsessed EVERY SINGLE POST MADE is about me....

The Guy who apparently every waking moment thinks about me....

Has decided he is going to ignore me.

GREAT! Sounds wonderful. I wish you well with that.

I love how blackhole seems to think he is leading some sort of group or mob when the only people I see that agree with him are Singer, and of late, BoSox. I guess this is yet another case of alternative reality where he beleives he is speaking for and leading some invisible army.

I suggest that you're a cunt. You cunt.

Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    I suggest that you're a cunt. You cunt.
    Like.

Hmm. Wynnpleasure is the WORST out of all of them. He falsely claimed I had Lesbian sex with my Sisters, and that my Father had sex with all of us. He falsely claimed I was a drug addict and a Prostitute. Had I been say a Teacher for little kids, his false lies could have gotten me fired.

Kewlj rallied for my permanent banning and cussed me out and laughed at my financial troubles after I tried to help him.

Poker Grinder harassed and insulted me even after I asked him to stop and admitted he was actively trying to get me banned from WOV and LAUGHED when I was banned for a one time fed up Cussing Rant that I apologized for Multiple times. He admitted if I did get reinstatement at WOV, he'd harass and insult the shit out of me in an attempt to get me banned again.

Demango suggested that I get banned from WOV for 6 months when I had technically done nothing wrong yet.

Wizard Shackleford took BBB's side over me when it came to the Cussing Rant/Permenant Ban. He asked me to do a bunch of requests which I did in hopes of being reinstated on WOV. I am still banned there. I feel played and used by him.

BBB. Harassed and insulted me for three years before I FINALLY had enough and snapped on her Ass in a one time Cussing Rant. She permanantly Nuked me. I honestly thought I would be getting a ONE month Suspension for my Cussing Rant because of The Martingale.

I had just recently gotten a two week Suspension for inadvertently giving a Newbie bad Progressive Advice which I honestly thought was GOOD Progressive Advice.

I had also unfairly Suspended me for two weeks for supposedly hijacking a Jackpot Thread(You have mentioned Alimony twice in a Thread that is about a guy trying to hide his Jackpot, not about Alimony. Two weeks Suspension) with two posts of Alimony. Two People brought up Alimony first, and I responded to both of them. The post Suspending me only mentioned MY post , making it look like I just randomly started talking about Alimony out of the blue when I was responding to People who mentioned it first.

Not cool and other Posters called her out on fairly giving me a TWO week Suspension for supposedly hijacking the Jackpot Thread when I was responding to other People. The two week unfair Alimony Suspension still stuck. I'm STILL to this day PISSED about that fucked up Alimony Suspension. So fucked up . Posters mentioned they thought I should have left on my own after that unfair and REALLY fucked up Alimony Suspension and were SHOCKED I came back IIRC, they mentioned had they been in my shoes, they wouldn't have come back, saying something like,"Nathan, you're tougher than I am because I would have been gone on my own for good had that happened to me." Funny thing is when I first saw someone got Suspended for mentioning Alimony in a Jackpot Thread, I thought it was one of the People who brought it up first, not me. I was STUNNED when I realized it WAS me.

She also threatened to ban me when I asked her for help like in 2016 or 2017 because I was being harassed. Posters were SHOCKED that she threatened to ban the VICTIM of Harrassment.

Keystone is just an Ass to me and has NEVER said anything nice about me.

Mcap is usually an Ass to me, but at least he gives me credit when I actually make good Threads and points.

GWAE and I don't really speak to each other.

Oncedear and I get along fairly well and he has tried to help me out Multiple times.
    Last edited by Tasha; 08-09-2021 at 12:56 PM.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Hmm. Wynnpleasure is the WORST out of all of them. He falsely claimed I had Lesbian sex with my Sisters, and that my Father had sex with all of us. He falsely claimed I was a drug addict and a Prostitute. Had I been say a Teacher for little kids, his false lies could have gotten me fired.

Kewlj rallied for my permanent banning and cussed me out and laughed at my financial troubles after I tried to help him.

Poker Grinder harassed me even after I asked him to stop and admitted he was actively trying to get me banned from WOV and LAUGHED when I was banned for a one time fed up Cussing Rant that I apologized for Multiple times. He admitted if I did get reinstatement at WOV, he'd harass the shit out of me in an attempt to get me banned again.

Demango suggested that I get banned from WOV for 6 months when I had technically done nothing wrong yet.

Wizard Shackleford took BBB's side over me when it came to the Cussing Rant/Permenant Ban. He asked me to do a bunch of requests which I did in hopes of being reinstated on WOV. I am still banned there. I feel played and used by him.

BBB. Harassed and insulted me for three years before I FINALLY had enough and snapped on her Ass in a one time Cussing Rant. She had also unfairly Suspended me for two weeks for supposedly hijacking a Jackpot Thread with two posts of Alimony. Two People brought up Alimony first, and I responded to both of them. The post Suspending me only mentioned MY post , making it look like I just randomly started talking about Alimony out of the blue when I was responding to People who mentioned it first. Not cool and other Posters called her out on fairly giving me a TWO week Suspension for supposedly hijacking the Jackpot Thread when I was responding to other People. I'm STILL to this day PISSED about that fucked up Alimony Suspension. So fucked up .

She also threatened to ban me when I asked her for help like in 2016 or 2017 because I was being harassed. Posters were SHOCKED that she threatened to ban the VICTIM of Harrassment.

Mcap is usually an Ass to me, but at least he gives me credit when I actually make good Threads and points.

Oncedear and I get along fairly well and he has tried to help me out Multiple times.
    Interesting summary Tasha, you took it easy on a few but good nonetheless. Those were not in order worst to best. Can you give 1 to 10 ranking of your fan club for forum lolz. Just names will suffice

Poker Grinder harassed me even after I asked him to stop and admitted he was actively trying to get me banned from WOV and LAUGHED when I was banned for a one time fed up Cussing Rant that I apologized for Multiple times. He admitted if I did get reinstatement at WOV, he'd harass the shit out of me in an attempt to get me banned again.

BBB. Harassed and insulted me for three years before I FINALLY had enough and snapped on her Ass in a one time Cussing Rant. She had also unfairly Suspended me for two weeks for supposedly hijacking a Jackpot Thread with two posts of Alimony. Two People brought up Alimony first, and I responded to both of them. The post Suspending me only mentioned MY post , making it look like I just randomly started talking about Alimony out of the blue when I was responding to People who mentioned it first. Not cool and other Posters called her out on fairly giving me a TWO week Suspension for supposedly hijacking the Jackpot Thread when I was responding to other People. I'm STILL to this day PISSED about that fucked up Alimony Suspension. So fucked up .

Interesting summary Tasha, you took it easy on a few but good nonetheless. Those were not in order worst to best. Can you give 1 to 10 ranking of your fan club for forum lolz. Just names will suffice
    I honestly think that Wynnpleasure is the WORST out of all of them. His DISGUSTING lies about me and my Family could have gotten me FIRED from a Teaching job in the real world. The other People didn't write anything that could have gotten me FIRED from a Teaching job in the real World. And or gotten me arrested and or jailed. There was an IDIOT on the old IMDB Messageboard who Impersonated me and ALMOST had Posters about to turn my IP Address over to the Authorities. I was Kentry_1802 on the old IMDb Messageboards and some Impersonating IDIOT created,"Kentry1802," and wrote,"I am an Pedophile Adult and want to have sex with Children." Posters were understandably horrified and disgusted and were seriously considering tracking down my IP Address, turning it into the Authorities and having me arrested and or jailed for Pedophilia. One Observant Poster who happened to be my
    main Enemy on that Board said something like,"Kentry is being Impersonated and didn't write that disgusting thing. Kentry has an underline in their name, the Impersonator doesn't have the underline. It's a REALLY good Impersonation, but it's not the actual Kentry who wrote that. Besides, Kentry is not disgusting like that. Kentry may be an IDIOT, but is definitely not a Pedophile. I don't even like Kentry and can't believe I'm standing up for this Idiot, but, Kentry definitely does not deserve to be falsely Impersonated as a Pedophile. My main Enemy was well respected and the voice of reason, so, The other Posters stook a good look at what he was saying and noticed everything he said was true and the IDIOT ran off that board. People making false lies like Wynnpleasure and my Kentry Impersonator could have gotten me fired/arrested/jailed.
    Last edited by Tasha; 08-09-2021 at 01:21 PM.

TLDR. I'm guessing this is a love story.

Tasha gets crapped on more than a toilet.

*takes laxative, gets in outhouse queue*
    Last edited by MisterV; 08-09-2021 at 03:00 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Kew posts more than his sickass mother menstruates gushers. THAT'S why no one can possibly keep up with his constant flow of bullshit. And notice how his sole defense mechanism is to claim blackhole is somehow "surrendering". Nothing but pure gold.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Kew posts more than his sickass mother menstruates gushers.
    You are one really sick pup.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

She is the forum's toilet. Notice how only she makes mention if Wyn pleasure. She wants to be shit on.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

She is the forum's toilet. Notice how only she makes mention if Wyn pleasure. She wants to be shit on.
    She sugar coated the analysis of most people in the Top 10 Ultimate Fan Club, most should have gotten written up a lot worse. She clearly enjoys the abuse and attention.

She sugar coated the analysis of most people in the Top 10 Ultimate Fan Club, most should have gotten written up a lot worse. She clearly enjoys the abuse and attention.
    No I don't enjoy the abuse, I was trying to be mature when I wrote that reply and not come off as a petty Bitch...

I mentioned everyone on on that list. Wynnpleasure is definitely the one who fucked with me the most. Dan failed me big time by not getting rid of Wynnpleasure when he clearly saw Wynnpleasure was making disgusting lies about me and my Family. Only when Wynnpleasure made unfunny Anti Semite jokes(Dan is Jewish. Wynnpleasure didn't know at the time he posted those unfunny Anti Semite jokes that Dan was Jewish and Wynnpleasure just signed his own Imminent ban Papers. He tried to backpedal and claim he loved Jews and he didn't actually mean those unfunny Anti Semite jokes when he was told Dan was a Jew. Too late. He was banned when Dan checked in) is when Dan finally got rid of that Wynnpleasure Asshole. Wynnpleasure should have been banned for making those disgusting lies about me and my Family. I reported Wynnpleasure to Dan Multiple times to get rid of Wynnpleasure but Wynnpleasure was only banned after making those unfunny Anti Semite jokes.

Here is a Report I made to Dan Druff.

"Wynnpleasure is posting beyond disgusting things which are completely unacceptable, out of line, inexcusable and deserve to be permenantly banned. He is falsely claiming that I have Lesbian Sex with my Sisters and that my Dad rapes me. Really horrendous stuff which is shocking and NASTY.Please ban him."

How was Wynnpleasure not banned for this? I am banned after posting a "Favorite Posters?" Thread on another Website. Surely Wynnpleasure's lies about me and my Family are much worse than a "Favorite Posters?" Thread...
    Last edited by Tasha; 08-09-2021 at 06:22 PM.

Thread Information