Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Personal Opinion about VCT THE FORUM

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    This thread I created criticizing and (as far as I’m concerned) exposing this site for what it really is, could only make a turn like it did with the bullshit membership that does exist here.

Member, AndrewG, alleged sock of the original owner and founder of this site. (Alan Mendelson) That alone should explain everything and his existence here.

Member, Redietz, always looking for a spot to push his good ole day sports pick success. You could be talking about the first moon landing it doesn’t matter. Expect an appearance from Redietz touting his successful career picking sports, and how he uses his alleged real name on forums which can’t confirm a fucking thing about him.

Member, Kewlj, the biggest blowhard you’ll ever meet on any forum. In his case the word blowhard has actually two different meanings. 1) an arrogantly and pompously boastful or opinionated person, braggart, windbag, a self-important egomaniac who likes to toot his own horn. 2) In his own words “I enjoy sucking a nice cock”

This idiot will destroy any thread or post you make if your view doesn’t match his. You could end up with 20 pages of his alone posts cluttering up your thread, relentlessly repeating himself endlessly. Sadly, there is no one here that will ever put a leach around his neck and lock him up behind a fence.

Member, The Boz, at first, I thought he was a reasonable person with some wisdom. After a couple of years, I started to get mixed intuitions about him. At one time he was friends with the Wiz Mike Shank and partied with the alleged AP’s in Vegas. Backs up the AP’s and what they claim at every twist and turn on sites like this. Yet, never claimed to be a professional living off AP’ing other than some nickel and dime bullshit.

Whenever the topic of compulsive / degenerate gambling came up, he appears to be well versed on the subject. He speaks with well-informed detail about these types of gamblers. For instance, read the first paragraph in his above post for a small example.

He also mentioned that a person that claimed to know him tried to Dox him and expose him has a known compulsive gambler. He vanished for a few months from here, and never touched on that subject again. Things just don’t add up with him.

These are just some of the types of members you’d be forced to deal with daily on this site.

Now out of nowhere this small group of members are trying to convert my critique thread about this site into an extremely rare serious gambling conversation attempting to prove me wrong.

YOU CAN’T MAKE THIS SHIT UP….....
    About the Sports Pick hijack, it could have been WAY worse..... I had People turn my on topic Thread about a movie on a Movie Board into a random CHAT ROOM. So, the hijack could always be WAY worse....

Monet does that periodically because he is not getting enough attention and he comes out with a child reaction. If another thread is getting too much attention he will attempt to put it to a stop, or at least slow it down. as he could care less about courtesies to others.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Monet does that periodically because he is not getting enough attention and he comes out with a child reaction. If another thread is getting too much attention he will attempt to put it to a stop, or at least slow it down. as he could care less about courtesies to others.
    Who cares what YOU think, you senile, old fucktard!
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

I REST MY CASE

I REST MY CASE
    That'll be the fucking day.

(Not really meant as a response to you, I just couldn't pass this one up.)

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    I'm not Tableplay, but I generally do not like movies. They are rarely worth the time investment.

Monet, do you like fine cheeses?
    I prefer the wine more.
    The pairing of cheese, crackers and wine has never agreed with me.
    It doesn't register with my palate if I actually have one of those.
    I find the finer the cheese the more creamy and strong it is.
    Raw Milk is the way to make cheese but not easy to come by in America.

I've only had a few bottles of wine that ran about 500 dollars.
    That specific year and vintage was unlike anything I ever had before.
    The wine tasted more like cognac to me.
    I was very disappointed when I got my hands on a few bottles that were bottled about ten years later.
    It was hardly any different than a 20 dollar bottle of wine.
    Funny game that wine but its been with us since before the days of Noah.
    I know, I know... Fuck that book and that noise right?

Originally Posted by monet View Post

I prefer the wine more.
    The pairing of cheese, crackers and wine has never agreed with me.
    It doesn't register with my palate if I actually have one of those.
    I find the finer the cheese the more creamy and strong it is.
    Raw Milk is the way to make cheese but not easy to come by in America.

I've only had a few bottles of wine that ran about 500 dollars.
    That specific year and vintage was unlike anything I ever had before.
    The wine tasted more like cognac to me.
    I was very disappointed when I got my hands on a few bottles that were bottled about ten years later.
    It was hardly any different than a 20 dollar bottle of wine.
    Funny game that wine but its been with us since before the days of Noah.
    I know, I know... Fuck that book and that noise right?
    In general, I was never one to pair alcohol with not alcohol. My favorite mixed drink was a shot of vodka mixed with two shots of vodka and shaken, in my mouth.

You would be surprised at some of the cheeses to be found at both Trader Joe's and one of the major grocery stores in my area. There's also a place downtown that has a bunch of fine deli stuff, but I haven't really been there yet.

There was a pretty good deli in my old town with lots of stuff from here and there, as well as handmade cheeses from the Amish. You'd definitely have to like your cheese rich and dense.

I think, "Fine," is a matter of perspective. Anything that doesn't have the word, "American," directly in the name of the cheese is a good enough start. White American and Yellow American aside, the only real differences are in texture and complexity...but every other kind of cheese is pretty good in one way or another, in my opinion.

I was a pretty strict Cabernet Sauvignon drinker when going for wine, but I don't claim to know anything other than which cheap one is better than which other cheap one. That's also pure opinion, of course, because my preference is just whichever wine is stronger in tannins.

I REST MY CASE
    It's funny, Blackasshole, has been one of those people for years who just trolled this forum, never adds anything on topic, just trolled and called people names. I advocated to Dan Druff for years to reign in the trolling and attacks and lets have the forum be something useful on topic (gambling/las vegas). But that is not what Druff wanted and it is his forum.

But at some point Dan Druff had enough of blackhole, and banned him from a thread or couple threads or something. Now Blackhole is all of the sudden upset with what this forum is, mostly a troll forum, with people insulting and attacking one another, for which he played a large part in the forum becoming. Beautifully ironic.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

It's funny, Blackasshole, has been one of those people for years who just trolled this forum, never adds anything on topic, just trolled and called people names. I advocated to Dan Druff for years to reign in the trolling and attacks and lets have the forum be something useful on topic (gambling/las vegas). But that is not what Druff wanted and it is his forum.

But at some point Dan Druff had enough of blackhole, and banned him from a thread or couple threads or something. Now Blackhole is all of the sudden upset with what this forum is, mostly a troll forum, with people insulting and attacking one another, for which he played a large part in the forum becoming. Beautifully ironic.
    I very much doubt that Blackhole is upset about anything, at least, anything related to forum quality.

The only positive thing I can say for Blackhole is that he, like all of us, will be dead one day. Natural causes, I hope. When it happens and if I am fortunate enough that he goes before me, this Forum will have been made ever so slightly better by his absence (which I probably won't be the first to notice, and likely won't, unless someone mentions it) and my life, therefore, made better in some barely perceptible way.

Blackhole posting here would be like if I attended church regularly. That said, for reasons only he will ever understand, I think death is the only thing that will ever separate him from this forum.

This thread I created criticizing and (as far as I’m concerned) exposing this site for what it really is, could only make a turn like it did with the bullshit membership that does exist here.

Member, AndrewG, alleged sock of the original owner and founder of this site. (Alan Mendelson) That alone should explain everything and his existence here.

Member, Redietz, always looking for a spot to push his good ole day sports pick success. You could be talking about the first moon landing it doesn’t matter. Expect an appearance from Redietz touting his successful career picking sports, and how he uses his alleged real name on forums which can’t confirm a fucking thing about him.

Member, Kewlj, the biggest blowhard you’ll ever meet on any forum. In his case the word blowhard has actually two different meanings. 1) an arrogantly and pompously boastful or opinionated person, braggart, windbag, a self-important egomaniac who likes to toot his own horn. 2) In his own words “I enjoy sucking a nice cock”

This idiot will destroy any thread or post you make if your view doesn’t match his. You could end up with 20 pages of his alone posts cluttering up your thread, relentlessly repeating himself endlessly. Sadly, there is no one here that will ever put a leach around his neck and lock him up behind a fence.

Member, The Boz, at first, I thought he was a reasonable person with some wisdom. After a couple of years, I started to get mixed intuitions about him. At one time he was friends with the Wiz Mike Shank and partied with the alleged AP’s in Vegas. Backs up the AP’s and what they claim at every twist and turn on sites like this. Yet, never claimed to be a professional living off AP’ing other than some nickel and dime bullshit.

Whenever the topic of compulsive / degenerate gambling came up, he appears to be well versed on the subject. He speaks with well-informed detail about these types of gamblers. For instance, read the first paragraph in his above post for a small example.

He also mentioned that a person that claimed to know him tried to Dox him and expose him has a known compulsive gambler. He vanished for a few months from here, and never touched on that subject again. Things just don’t add up with him.

These are just some of the types of members you’d be forced to deal with daily on this site.

Now out of nowhere this small group of members are trying to convert my critique thread about this site into an extremely rare serious gambling conversation attempting to prove me wrong.

YOU CAN’T MAKE THIS SHIT UP….....

While I can go on ad nauseum in general, my response to Half Smoke contained no personal details and didn't mention that I was in "Tipsters or Gypsters?" I don't assume Half Smoke necessarily knows anything about me, as he posts rarely and we have never had much if any back-and-forth.

My response was a history lesson as to why you find no multi-year tallies of handicappers. First, few actually win at one sport multi-year, much less across multiple sports. Second, posting actual winning multi-year records doesn't impress 99% of the population, so what is the up side for handicappers doing it?

That little history lesson I gave in the Half Smoke response was something maybe a couple of dozen people could have given. If you didn't want to know it, you didn't have to read it.

I don't usually give people grief if they've lost at gambling for 40 years. Maybe they get other, immaterial things out of it. Maybe they are "entertained." Maybe they get laid when they otherwise would not. Maybe it's an efficient recharge from the grind of running a business or being in an administrative position. If you read my blog, or read my "The Gambling Personality; An Interactive Approach" paper, you'd know I rarely criticize people even when they blow large chunks of income gambling.

So why do people get offended or angry when someone has won at gambling for 40 years and talks about it on a gambling forum?

I guess that's a rhetorical question. As we get older, and we realize what we spent money on for decades, we all have regrets. I recall a Renault Alliance of mine, and it is not a pleasant memory. But really, the person you should be angry at if you're looking at 40 years in gambling losses is you.

I REST MY CASE
    Earlier today:

I ask the entire board if not everything said in the above quote is not true? Because I could not find a single thing wrong or fabricated.

True as may be. Plus UNKewl doesn't know the difference between muzzle and mussel.

Also has an overly long memory for those whom he thinks wronged him or spoke badly of him. But an overly short memory for the card count, or when to up the bet. Which is why UNKewl ended up in the red, and gave up last year, and obviously lost his arse many other years too. Indecisive, mealy mouthed, Impulse Control Disorderly and unable to stop yapping uncontrollably.

Amen.
    Last edited by MDawg; 04-26-2021 at 11:02 AM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

I REST MY CASE
    Earlier today:

I ask the entire board if not everything said in the above quote is not true? Because I could not find a single thing wrong or fabricated.
    Just shut the fuck up and eat your pureed food, you toothless, old bastard.

That was VERY mean, you big jerk.

Yes Please!
    More Attention.
    Positive or Negative.
    I'm baby stepping.
    I'm doing the work.
    I'm baby stepping...
    I'm not a slacker!

Come on, Please, Please.
    Gimme, Gimme, Gimme.
    I Need, I Need, I Need, I Neeeeeed.
    Gimme, Gimme, Please, Please!

What about Bob?
    Ahhhh Let it Ride!

Originally Posted by monet View Post

What about Bob?
    Ahhhh Let it Ride!

I watched most of What about Bob in the last week or so again. Funny. Dreyfuss is great. But can't compare to Let it ride. My favorite Dreyfuss movie and favorite gambling movie of all time. I like when he is picking a horse so he asks various people who they like and when they tell him and the reason, he crosses it off until he is left with one "surviving" horse.

Kewlj, This idiot will destroy any thread or post you make if your view doesn’t match his. You could end up with 20 pages of his alone posts cluttering up your thread, relentlessly repeating himself endlessly. Sadly, there is no one here that will ever put a leach around his neck and lock him up behind a fence.
    And behind the walls is where this Impulse Control Disorder reject belongs.

I post what I want to post, about what's going on. But momos like UNKewl and some of the others post hoping, desperately, that MDawg will read what they wrote, and care. But he doesn't.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

After a recent re-visit, I couldn’t resist and just had to point out recent behavior demonstrated by some of the membership here reminding everyone why they should stay clear of this site.

It should also smack you in the face that as long as you’re in the camp Dan Druff resides in, anything goes. Not a single word of disapproval from the fearless leader.

Posted in the WOV thread three obvious white trash, low life, skumbag members agreed on Doxxing MDawg.

Degenerate gambler The Boz, who refuses to discuss the person willing to Dox him as a degenerate gambler, using protecting his wife from the Dox why it can’t be discussed. Yet, no problem exposing MDawg when of course it would also expose MDawg’s wife. He should run for a Democratic position in government. Obviously, he would be a perfect fit.

Cum breath Kiwlj, (you know the queer who claims he/she is still beating the same casinos day after day in Las Vegas for a living counting cards going on 2 decades)
    This is the same person who admits how proud he is to suck a good cock, and how his own anonymously is critical to his alleged livelihood. Yet, he also has no problem exposing MDawg simply because he doesn’t agree with him. He also claims MDawg calls him names. The truth is, if you have the stomach to go back and read Cum Breaths posts, you’ll see that MDawg always was just responding to his comments.

Finally, the most mentally challenged person here, Redietz. You know the guy who claims to post his real name and alleges his sport picks history are engraved in stone and even today worth selling them. His real name search will lead you to cooking recipes. The less I say here will save many members eyes from bleeding trying to read his mentally challenged responses.

Compulsive Gambler The Boz Quotes from WOV thread:

“But I will post in the near future who the guy posting as MDawg actually is.”

“Finally this guy will be exposed and reviewed for the lawyer he is.”

“Play with explosives as a public figure, even advertising in a local Yellow Pages, believe it or not. Which the ad you will all see shortly.”

“MDawg rules, I’m sure his father and partners will agree.”

Cum Breath Kiwlj Quotes from same thread:

“While normally, I am very anti-doxxing, I am fine with the Boz's intended actions of sharing info about who Mdawg is.”

Disabled Redietz Quote from same thread:

“Frankly, I'd dox the guy yesterday. I guess that makes me pro-doxing. LOL. Oh well.”

“Personally, if a volunteer to do the doxxing is required, I'm sure I could track one down.”

“Doxing you would be a public service.”

Let’s not forget the six months of Coward Maxpen and his attacks and threats of Doxing against a member and his family here.

This small group of members (and still many more) are all alleged AP’s or in the approved Dan Druff Pro-AP club.

NOT a single word or attempt from Dan Druff to put an end to these doxing threats. I could only assume that Dan Druffs public life leaves him with a lack of understanding why being anonymous is important not only to alleged AP’s. Dan Druffs lack of concern for certain members is an indication of severe BIAS.

RUN members RUN

After a recent re-visit, I couldn’t resist and just had to point out recent behavior demonstrated by some of the membership here reminding everyone why they should stay clear of this site.

It should also smack you in the face that as long as you’re in the camp Dan Druff resides in, anything goes. Not a single word of disapproval from the fearless leader.

Posted in the WOV thread three obvious white trash, low life, skumbag members agreed on Doxxing MDawg.

Degenerate gambler The Boz, who refuses to discuss the person willing to Dox him as a degenerate gambler, using protecting his wife from the Dox why it can’t be discussed. Yet, no problem exposing MDawg when of course it would also expose MDawg’s wife. He should run for a Democratic position in government. Obviously, he would be a perfect fit.

Cum breath Kiwlj, (you know the queer who claims he/she is still beating the same casinos day after day in Las Vegas for a living counting cards going on 2 decades)
    This is the same person who admits how proud he is to suck a good cock, and how his own anonymously is critical to his alleged livelihood. Yet, he also has no problem exposing MDawg simply because he doesn’t agree with him. He also claims MDawg calls him names. The truth is, if you have the stomach to go back and read Cum Breaths posts, you’ll see that MDawg always was just responding to his comments.

Finally, the most mentally challenged person here, Redietz. You know the guy who claims to post his real name and alleges his sport picks history are engraved in stone and even today worth selling them. His real name search will lead you to cooking recipes. The less I say here will save many members eyes from bleeding trying to read his mentally challenged responses.

Compulsive Gambler The Boz Quotes from WOV thread:

“But I will post in the near future who the guy posting as MDawg actually is.”

“Finally this guy will be exposed and reviewed for the lawyer he is.”

“Play with explosives as a public figure, even advertising in a local Yellow Pages, believe it or not. Which the ad you will all see shortly.”

“MDawg rules, I’m sure his father and partners will agree.”

Cum Breath Kiwlj Quotes from same thread:

“While normally, I am very anti-doxxing, I am fine with the Boz's intended actions of sharing info about who Mdawg is.”

Disabled Redietz Quote from same thread:

“Frankly, I'd dox the guy yesterday. I guess that makes me pro-doxing. LOL. Oh well.”

“Personally, if a volunteer to do the doxxing is required, I'm sure I could track one down.”

“Doxing you would be a public service.”

Let’s not forget the six months of Coward Maxpen and his attacks and threats of Doxing against a member and his family here.

This small group of members (and still many more) are all alleged AP’s or in the approved Dan Druff Pro-AP club.

NOT a single word or attempt from Dan Druff to put an end to these doxing threats. I could only assume that Dan Druffs public life leaves him with a lack of understanding why being anonymous is important not only to alleged AP’s. Dan Druffs lack of concern for certain members is an indication of severe BIAS.

RUN members RUN

Tsk, tsk, blackhole. "And alleges his sports picks history are engraved in stone and even today worth selling them." Now I don't know what that means exactly, and I think that is what blackhole is shooting for.

Blackhole, if you thought I was selling something, why don't you try to buy it? Either I'm selling something or I'm not. Now, since you have yet to be doxed, you're anonymous. It would be easy and simple to try to buy something. Shoot me a PM under an anonymous name. Contact me via direct mail, since I already posted my actual address here. Or email me at IntegritySports@aol.com. Go ahead, see if I'm "selling something." LOL -- we both know how the exercise ends.

Blackhole, I'm very sorry you only get cooking recipes when you google me. I always get Dietz Lanterns. They are fine lanterns, by the way. My grandfathers both did some mining, and they used Dietz lanterns.

Here's a link to your favorite contest:

https://www.playbooksports.com/Vegas-Wise-Guys/

If you want to make a few anonymous calls, you could contact Heritage Sports, Northbet, or YouWager, and ask where redietz finished in their 2020 contests. If you thought I was actually fibbing, a couple of phone calls would clear that up. But I suspect you won't make the calls. Phone calls are free these days, blackhole. I know, both you and I sometimes cringe when we make those long distance calls and recall the old AT&T rates.

I love you blackhole. I'm sorry you're fearful of being doxed. Yes, your wife would be somewhat embarrassed, I would think. That's what happens when adults play at being someone other than who they are online.

Here's a thought. Why don't you, since you like to play at this anonymity thing, why don't you pretend you're a reporter for a great metropolitan newspaper and call around. Call Marc Lawrence Jr. or Billy Walters and pretend you're doing an interview. Then ask if they've ever had any dealings with a Bob Dietz. Easy peasy.

Or just sit there and make shit up. That seems to be a popular hobby with anonymous dudes these days.

Now here's the great thing about this post. Anybody who dislikes me will do what I outlined in this post, get results they don't want to report, and won't report them. They aren't going to do me any favors. But if anything I say is incorrect, they will do the legwork and report it straightaway.

So my laying this out for people who don't appreciate me has zero upside and a potential downside. But I do it anyway. Because if you've been in charge of something called IntegritySports, that's what you do.

And blackhole, if you google "football" and "Dietz" this week, you may wind up with the following:

https://www.skooknews.com/2021/05/sc...l-scholar.html

Kudos to the nephew. Note that he'll be majoring in Digital Forensics. Always good to have one of those in the family.
    Last edited by redietz; 05-05-2021 at 09:32 AM.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    The reason it doesn't bother me when someone else claims to be winning, is that...I am a winner. I don't hate, I don't threaten to doxx, I am secure in who I am. Live and let live.

The reason it doesn't bother me when someone else claims to be winning, is that...I am a winner. I don't hate, I don't threaten to doxx, I am secure in who I am. Live and let live.
    How can you even stand it? Winning every day makes you want to blow your brains out after some time.

Thread Information