Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Personal Opinion about VCT THE FORUM

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    What we need to do is kick anyone off the forum that spouts bullshit lies. So we need an arbiter of the truth. Now, BH, I know you think you are qualified to be the arbiter of the truth. But so does KJ. And come to think of it so does redietz.

But I'm here to tell you all that I'm the one most qualified to arbitrate what is truth and what is fiction, what is fact and what is fantasy. I'm sure you will all cooperate in appointing me as arbiter of the truth on this forum.

Who gets to decide what is truth and what is fiction is a very important decision. You see, what some think is fact, is thought to be fiction by others. So thats why I know that I'm the one most qualified to arbitrate who is lying and who isn't.and eliminating those from the forum who, In my learned opinion, are lying.

Once again, WE NEED SOMEONE TO DECIDE WHAT IS TRUTH AND WHAT IS FICTION. I'm obviously the most qualified person to do that. It simply can't be left up to individual members to decide for themselves. To many of them could make incorrect decisions and we can't have that.
    No Sir, that man is Donald J Trump. I know you're a proud gay man with untreated mental issues, but we can probably trust Tasha much more. Don't think we can deal with the truth coming down to who will let you drink them under the table.
    I see you came up for a little air. KJ's cock in your mouth makes it hard to breath. Now get back to sucky sucky, cornholeboy.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    What we need to do is kick anyone off the forum that spouts bullshit lies. So we need an arbiter of the truth. Now, BH, I know you think you are qualified to be the arbiter of the truth. But so does KJ. And come to think of it so does redietz.

But I'm here to tell you all that I'm the one most qualified to arbitrate what is truth and what is fiction, what is fact and what is fantasy. I'm sure you will all cooperate in appointing me as arbiter of the truth on this forum.

Who gets to decide what is truth and what is fiction is a very important decision. You see, what some think is fact, is thought to be fiction by others. So thats why I know that I'm the one most qualified to arbitrate who is lying and who isn't.and eliminating those from the forum who, In my learned opinion, are lying.

Once again, WE NEED SOMEONE TO DECIDE WHAT IS TRUTH AND WHAT IS FICTION. I'm obviously the most qualified person to do that. It simply can't be left up to individual members to decide for themselves. To many of them could make incorrect decisions and we can't have that.
    HoboCrimm Man Servant of Truth,,,,, Right up until someone dangles a 9 inch cock and a Newell in your face..lmao

Delusions of grandeur.
    Get the fuck out of here yourself with your bullshit. Go start your own site. WISE UP
    LOL!!! I've really got maxpunk triggered. The fruitfly just cant help himself. Has to go off. Sorry, maxpunk. You don't get to suck my dick. You'll just have to be content being KJ's manservant and sucking him off.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post

Most level headed people here couldn’t care less about you, Darkie, Cum Breath, MaxPrick, or the horses you rode in on. You guys are just part of the top-of-the-line entertainment here. Your buddy MaxPrick needs the shit kicked out of him after what he tried to do to a member here and got away with it for 6 months with Bias Dan’s blessings.

Your just one of the many bed-bugs Bias Dan sleeps with. No one here expects any of you to agree with my opinion.

This thread is not about you or Mdawg. But does help to point out the obvious Bias. It’s just pointing out what does add up. And what does add up is Bias Dan is as Bias as they come.
    Why don't you try explaining exactly what I have done that would condone physical violence against me?

Insinuating threats against me or any other member is crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed. Frankly though I could care less. In my younger days I would say bring it. In my older days I will just say be careful what you wish for.

To any and all that imply or directly make any threats toward me publicly or privately thru PM (as has been done). Let it be known that you would be very foolish for attempting to go down that road. I guarantee I have more experience in those areas than 99% out there.

The direct threat or insinuation of violence is one thing that should not be tolerated on forums or anywhere for that matter. In my opinion.
    I'm the arbiter of truth on VCT. I have determined that maxpunk is lying. Therefore, he should be banned from the forum. Get on it, Dan.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm
    What we need to do is kick anyone off the forum that spouts bullshit lies. So we need an arbiter of the truth...But I'm here to tell you all that I'm the one most qualified to arbitrate what is truth and what is fiction, what is fact and what is fantasy... I'm obviously the most qualified person to do that.
    Fake post.
    I'm the arbiter of truth on this forum and have determined that Mr. V is lying. Therefore, he should be banned. Get on it, Dan.

Let it be known that you would be very foolish for attempting to go down that road. I guarantee I have more experience in those areas than 99% out there.
    Now I know you have no idea who you're talking to.

Shut the fuck up and stop trying to reverse your con-artist COWARD behavior onto me.

FUCK YOU COWARD..

No Sir, that man is Donald J Trump. I know you're a proud gay man with untreated mental issues, but we can probably trust Tasha much more. Don't think we can deal with the truth coming down to who will let you drink them under the table.
    I see you came up for a little air. KJ's cock in your mouth makes it hard to breath. Now get back to sucky sucky, cornholeboy.
    You're such an idiot micro-dick.

What's that you say, Suckscockontuesday? I am the arbiter of truth on this forum and I have determined you are lying. Therefore, you should be banned. Get on it, Dan.

What's that you say, Suckscockontuesday? I am the arbiter of truth on this forum and I have determined you are lying. Therefore, you should be banned. Get on it, Dan.
    So foolish. I suppose it would cultivate your quest to only converse with fellow gays by you eliminating the straights just teasing you. You can't make us gay just because you want us gay with you.

So foolish. I suppose it would cultivate your quest to only converse with fellow gays by you eliminating the straights just teasing you. You can't make us gay just because you want us gay with you.
    Nope, sure can't make you gay, Suckscockontuesday. You did that on your own.

Accept my apologies for leading you on. You have honestly just lost your mind, surely otherwise you would see what a joke you are and how you're wasting your time.

Accept my apologies for leading you on. You have honestly just lost your mind, surely otherwise you would see what a joke you are and how you're wasting your time.
    Au Contraire! It was YOU, Suckscockontuesday, that trolled me first. Why would you waste your time doing that? You are already starting to accuse me of being the one that started it. You and I both know that's not the truth. YOU trolled me first. If you don't want to be trolled then don't troll me. You don't get a free ride, bitch.

Au Contraire! It was YOU, Suckscockontuesday, that trolled me first. Why would you waste your time doing that? You are already starting to accuse me of being the one that started it. You and I both know that's not the truth. YOU trolled me first. If you don't want to be trolled then don't troll me. You don't get a free ride, bitch.
    You're just a stupid piece of shit with no impulse control.

To be fair, Dan does do a good job of protecting VCT Members from real world harm, like when he banned Moses for asking where he could find Kewlj in the real world so he could cuss him out and beat him up.... Funny thing is, at first Moses seemed innocent in his request, saying something like,"Anyone know where I could find Kewlj in the real world? I want to have dinner with him and shoot the breeze with him." Someone responded something like,"I'm getting a real "Uh oh," vibe from Moses seemingly innocent "Finding Kewlj," request. Please no one actually give Moses Kewlj's real world whereabouts. I have a bad feeling Moses is trying to HURT Kewlj." Moses himself admitted that his "Finding Kewlj," wasn't innocent at all and he would have cussed out and beat up Kewlj had he actually been told Kewlj's whereabouts, just like the Wise and perspective Person predicted. Moses was banned soon after that Confession/Scheme.... So Dan does protect Members from real world harm...
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

You're just a stupid piece of shit with no impulse control.
    And you are just a cocksucker, Suckscockontuesday.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    To be fair, Dan does do a good job of protecting VCT Members from real world harm, like when he banned Moses for asking where he could find Kewlj in the real world so he could cuss him out and beat him up.... Funny thing is, at first Moses seemed innocent in his request, saying something like,"Anyone know where I could find Kewlj in the real world? I want to have dinner with him and shoot the breeze with him." Someone responded something like,"I'm getting a real "Uh oh," vibe from Moses seemingly innocent "Finding Kewlj," request. Please no one actually give Moses Kewlj's real world whereabouts. I have a bad feeling Moses is trying to HURT Kewlj." Moses himself admitted that his "Finding Kewlj," wasn't innocent at all and he would have cussed out and beat up Kewlj had he actually been told Kewlj's whereabouts, just like the Wise and perspective Person predicted. Moses was banned soon after that Confession/Scheme.... So Dan does protect Members from real world harm...
    Now KJ is good buddy's with Moses. Just like Mickey is with Robbie. Free Moses

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Now KJ is good buddy's with Moses. Just like Mickey is with Robbie. Free Moses
    I will also add Free " Biloxi Bill" and " Lonestarhorse ".

Hmm. About Moses, he did say on Zenzone on the day he was banned from VCT something like,"I woke up to drink coffee and to post more on VCT, only to see that I am banned. I don't blame Dan for banning me from VCT. I was acting crazy, actually asking where I could find Kewlj so I could cuss him out and beat him up. What was I thinking? My request came off as crazy, creepy, and stupid. It was NOT okay when I tried to find Kewlj in the real world to cuss him out and beat him up! Dan had every right to ban me!"
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

If kewlJ has made up with Moses, I can unban him here. But I'll need to hear from kewlJ on that one, since the offense was against him.

Regarding blackhole's BS, I am simply trying to keep this forum from turning into complete shit, while also keeping its free speech vibe going. I will say that I don't see blackhole doing much here besides trolling or complaining, so I don't know why he thinks he has a right to call out others for being useless here.

I was asking MDawg logical questions, and offering to meet with him so he could prove himself. How is that biased? If MDawg agreed, I would have met with him, and I would have reported back honestly what I saw. It's not my fault that he refuses to prove a lot of his extraordinary claims.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If kewlJ has made up with Moses, I can unban him here. But I'll need to hear from kewlJ on that one, since the offense was against him.
    Dan, Moses replied to your post on another forum:

Dan Druff;

Moses writes. I dont need to be unbanned from VCT. Maybe to respond to Tasha's stupid comments and qoutes that are out of whack.

Sometimes I wonder if some of the posters on VCT have ever been in a casino or the real world. If you talk to people the way you write on VCT? Yes, there would be a fight and someone would get hurt.

I will let you take from these comments what you may, Dan.

Tasha account of Moses expressing regret is not something I remember, so I was going to go back and take a look. But I didn't even need to look far, as moses just said Tasha's stupid comments are out of whack.

It has been said several times here that Moses and I are friends or have made up. Neither is true in my opinion. We are both on a forum where he can't attack me, and have had some good and productive (hopefully for both) discussions about blackjack. I always welcome that.

If moses wanted to make up I would have expected an apology, not for all the name calling as that is what this forum is. I don't care if he doesn't like me or fags. I deal with that everyday on these forums. What I found really disturbing was him saying he would come to Vegas find me, take pictures and pass my picture and info to casinos and table game pits all over Vegas. And then he attempted to follow through. That is unacceptable behavior and doubly so for one AP towards another. You don't try to take money out of peoples mouth in real life because you don't like them on an internet forum. That said, if I have to ask for an apology, it wouldn't be very sincere, so I am not asking. But Tasha, please stop saying Moses and I are friends.

That said, your call Dan. It is day 1 of a new work year for me. I am going to try to busy myself making money once again and hope to spend less time on forums. If Moses wants to come back (he just said he didn't), I am willing to discuss blackjack in a manner that is productive. Anything else, especially threats to find me, out me to casino personnel, I don't think should be tolerated.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 04-01-2021 at 08:51 AM.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Regarding blackhole's BS, I am simply trying to keep this forum from turning into complete shit, while also keeping its free speech vibe going. I will say that I don't see blackhole doing much here besides trolling or complaining, so I don't know why he thinks he has a right to call out others for being useless here.
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post

In my personal opinion, this forum needs to be exposed for what it really is. First of all, Bias Dan does own this site which gives him the power to do and run this place anyway he sees fit.

Sadly, he chose NOT to run it fairly when it comes to many different subjects.

He let Maxpen go after a forum member and his family regardless how ridiculous things appeared for 6 months. Never once telling Maxpen to knock it off, or enough is enough. CRICKETS.

Say what you want about the Italians, Chinese, Blacks, Queers, etc. but don’t dare say a bad word about the Jews.

Dan, what is wrong with blackhole's supposed bullshit? Apparently, some of it is hitting too close to home right Dan.

Thread Information