Thread: FEELIN STRONG????

In addition to the baccarats I very much enjoying playing historical wargames. In fact, I have been playing wargames for longer that I've been buckin up against the baccarats. In fact I once developed a board wargame based on the Custer last stand at the Little Bigs Horn but inexplicably it didn't sell very well so ended my career as the developer of the wargame. Lately, with so much free times on my hand I've been playing wargames with online opponent in Europe, South America and down under. And to make things interestin we wager on the outcome of these game usually 500$ or 1000$ usd per game though sometimes in can take a while to finish lotsa cats have fee times on their hand these days so most often finish up with a few day to a week. Generally I play game covering WW2 European theater or Napoleonic battle, like Borodino, Austerlitz, etc, but I am certainly willing to pplay game covering other topic, as well. So, if any of you cats like to wargame and if yer feelin strong do step on up and make a move and we'll put some serious cake down on the proposition and have some funs, hey hey.

https://www.old-games.com/download/7001/korsun-pocket

Maybe, you could be a real-life agent as a takeoff of this 1983 fiction movie.

Thread Information