Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: coach belly are you an advantage player.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

The biggest lie ever told on VCT? It can never be topped:

"I really don't want to dwell on Singer."

As for narcissists all KJocchio has to do to find one is look in the mirror.
    Let me tell you something Crimm. You embarrass yourself everyday. A real man would say "yeah I was wrong about Singer and the double up bug. He had some info that at the time made him seem credible, but as time has gone on new things have arisen, and I was wrong."

What the fuck is so hard about that? Singer is a professional and top notch troll. he knew all the troll plays. How to trick and manipulate people. So you got played by one of the best trolls because you gave him the benefit of doubt? Big deal. You be a man, admit it and move on. I mean the fact is YOU were proven right for all those many years, arguing his bullshit claims and then at the last minute you inexplicably jumped to the losing team. You snatched defeat from the jaws of Victory. You know that is backwards of what you are supposed to do.

But you do what you gotta do Crimm, if it somehow makes you feel better, but you aren't fooling anyone.
    Let me tell you something, KJocchio. You embarrass yourself everyday. A REAL man would say "Yeah, I was wrong about Singer and the double up bug. He knew things that no one else knew about the play. And as time has gone on no one has been able to explain his elevated knowledge of it. I was wrong and now believe it is likely Singer put down the double up play."

What the fuck is so hard about that, KJocchio?

Yes, Singer was a professional troll....just like you. You use troll tactics to try to get me to agree with you. You attack me over and over again. Call me all kinds of names. Insult my intelligence at every opportunity. TO GET ME TO CHANGE MY OPINION ON THE DOUBLE UP BUG. Like I'm supposed to obey your commands. It's not working for you, KJocchio. My opinion on the double up remains the same. Fuck off and die, bitch.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 03-31-2021 at 10:07 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Yes it would be your error in searching,
    if you had actually used the search function.
    I use the search function here to search for "mathematician mdawg rob singer" and not a single thing comes up. I then search for just "mathematician" and nine pages of results come up. None of the results in those nine pages have any analysis or explanations by mathematicians that you said.

If there was anything from mathematicians providing the analysis and explanations you claim, you would be able to easily link to it. But you will never do that, because your claims are lies. Now I bet you will respond like a typical liar, by refusing to provide any information to backup your claims, even though you say it exists.

Originally Posted by tominnv View Post
    [If there was anything from mathematicians providing the analysis and explanations you claim, you would be able to easily link to it.
    Visit the link below.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forums

Join that forum, and reach out to me there.

That means make an account and start a thread on that forum.

I will provide the names of the mathematicians, and provide some links
    to their comments on the members' claims that you are interested in,
    as a reply within your thread.

Others will likely reply as well, as it's a popular topic over there.

See you then.

People should be careful when answering questions such as,"Are you an Advantage Player?" I answered a question like that, thought I'd be getting kudos for how much of an Advantage Player I was and got instead ragged and dragged so hard and called out as a FRAUD.... I was more of a Ploppy trying to come across as an Advantage Player, LMAO! :/
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information