Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seven Star Retreat Question/issue

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Despite what is being said about Caesars having problems with its rewards program the reality is the company does not have to cater to its "players."

Demand for rooms is too strong.

https://www.ktnv.com/news/coronaviru...k-in-a-big-way
    100% of 50% capacity.... wait till Resorts, Palms and Virgin fully go on line. 7 Stars will start looking elsewhere and in Vegas there are plenty of places. This is the lesson ElDiablo has not learned yet in the Vegas market. I know several 7 Stars who are at 0 TC because of the new management.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

I read on another board, a Seven Star was at CP for the Seven Star Retreat and was booked into the Forum Towers. He asked for a upgrade to Augustus and was denied, but they did say for $99 he could get the room. Now I understand if CP is sold out and every Seven Star has a room, but if you are charging $99 for the upgrade, that means you have rooms available for upgrades. The Carano Family has turned CET to shit.

Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post
    I read on another board, a Seven Star was at CP for the Seven Star Retreat and was booked into the Forum Towers. He asked for a upgrade to Augustus and was denied, but they did say for $99 he could get the room. Now I understand if CP is sold out and every Seven Star has a room, but if you are charging $99 for the upgrade, that means you have rooms available for upgrades. The Carano Family has turned CET to shit.
    I would argue it’s no different than how the company has been run since Loveman. For some reason certain Seven Star members feel they are more valuable than other customers. Other than the basic “guaranteed” benefits, it still comes down to ADT. And we both know in this case odds are this customer has a low ADT and isn’t considered a “valuable” customer to them. Dan has written about this many times over the years.

My guess is this customer got exactly the room their play qualities them for.
    Injured in an accident? We are here for you! With offices in 2 states, we will sue to get you cash. No money up front, we only get paid when you win.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post
    I would argue it’s no different than how the company has been run since Loveman. For some reason certain Seven Star members feel they are more valuable than other customers. Other than the basic “guaranteed” benefits, it still comes down to ADT. And we both know in this case odds are this customer has a low ADT and isn’t considered a “valuable” customer to them. Dan has written about this many times over the years.

My guess is this customer got exactly the room their play qualities them for.
    Agree…but based on my experiences in LV and speaking with others, the The Carano Family Circus has become a real Shit Show for CET.

That I agree with, the bean counters are gambling people are so addicted to their status they will keep coming regardless of how they are treated. That said, they seem to be keeping FP and food offers consistent for those they believe are still running good coin through.

You can always get a good laugh and see why they believe this by reading many of the posts on the Caesars players Facebook page. It actually makes you understand why they keep taking benefits away and believe people will keep showing up. New CZR suckers born everyday.
    Injured in an accident? We are here for you! With offices in 2 states, we will sue to get you cash. No money up front, we only get paid when you win.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    That I agree with, the bean counters are gambling people are so addicted to their status they will keep coming regardless of how they are treated. That said, they seem to be keeping FP and food offers consistent for those they believe are still running good coin through.

You can always get a good laugh and see why they believe this by reading many of the posts on the Caesars players Facebook page. It actually makes you understand why they keep taking benefits away and believe people will keep showing up. New CZR suckers born everyday.
    The Facebook posters (posers) are the biggest idiots of all. I guess it will make up for the number of seven stars and Diamonds who will zero out on Jan. 1, 2022. The CEO at Boyd coined a term that fits what’s happening…”the unrated player” or the clientele from South Central. Any rate, off for 8 days to Vegas today.

Thread Information